Jealousy

I Love You But You Can't Love Me
Tiffany's POV

Taeyeon was trailing behind me with a sulky face. It was not usual of her to act like this. She would usually be beside me, holding my hands.

 

We were already in the hospital and Taeyeon was waiting for me outside. She did not want to enter. She had Sooyoung to entertain her so I did not mind.

 

"What brings you here Tiffany?" Siwon oppa asked. I was shocked. When did he regain conscious?

 

"When did you wake up oppa?" I asked. He smiled briefly and replied,

 

"A few days ago."

 

I nodded and took a sit beside his bed. His smile got wider and he sat up. He was not wearing a shirt so I was quite embarrassed. Silence engulfed us until I felt Siwon oppa touching my hand.

 

"W-What are you doing oppa?" I asked. He just smiled and continued touching me. He made me face him and he leaned in and kiss me. My eyes widened and I tried pushing him away but his grip on my hands were too strong. I gave up trying and let him do what ever he wanted to do to me. "I'm sorry TaeTae," I thought.

 

He started to my shirt and I whimpered at his touch. "Why aren't you coming in to help me TaeTae?" I said in my mind.

 

The door barged open and Sooyoung entered looking really mad. I pushed Siwon away and quickly buttoned my shirt. Sooyoung clenched her fist and asked coldly, " You could have pushed him away just now. Why now?"

 

"Where's TaeTae?" I asked softly. I did not dare to look directly into Sooyoung's eyes.

 

"She left the hospital after you stopped struggling. Wait, why would you care? If you cared, you shouldn't have kissed my idiot brother!" Sooyoung raised her voice and pointed at Siwon oppa.

 

"He was too strong," I muttered. It was not an excuse. I could have pushed him but because of his kindness a few weeks ago, I might have fallen for him.

 

"That was a lame excuse," Sooyoung said. She turned around and walked away.

 

"I have to find Taeyeon, Siwon oppa. This was all a mistake," I said and stood up. Siwon oppa grabbed my hand and pulled me down.

 

"We're getting married. Forget about her," Siwon whispered.

 

"No, I belong to Taeyeon. Not you," I said. It felt a little wrong for me to say that.

 

"You're lying. Admit it, you've fallen for me right?" Siwon said and smirked.

 

"This is wrong oppa. I am hurting Taeyeon. Let me go."

 

"But you're going to be mine."

 

"No, Uncle Choi is going to help us stop our marriage."

 

"He won't when I tell your father."

 

Taeyeon's POV

Why didn't she push him away? Why did she kiss him back? Did she love him? Had she fallen for him?

 

I was under a big tree, crying. I do not usually cry but this hurt a lot. How could Tiffany not try to escape? Was yesterday nothing to her? We made love but was it for nothing?

 

"It's rare to see you cry Taengoo," I heard Jessica's voice. I turned to my right and saw her with Sooyoung and another girl. She looked similar to Yoona in some ways.

 

"How did you find me?" I asked.

 

"We used to play here together right?" Sooyoung said and smiled. "Why are you so forgetful?"

 

"Who is she?" I said bluntly, pointing at the lookalike Yoona.

 

Jessica glared at me. "Don't you dare talk to my little sister like that," she said.

 

The girl stood in front of me. Her face was red and she introduced herself, "M-my name is Krystal Jung."

 

"Cute," I muttered. Her face became even redder and I looked at her confusingly.

 

"My sister here has a crush on you," Jessica told me.

 

"Unnie," Krystal said and grabbed onto the hem of Jessica's shirt.

 

"I'm fine with you having a crush on me," I said coolly. "However, I have a girlfriend."

 

"But Tiffany unnie is going to get married to Siwon oppa," Krystal said.

 

I clenched my fist and hit the tree behind me. I still could not believe that Tiffany kissed the jerk back.

 

"TaeTae!" shouted Tiffany from far. I rolled my eyes and walked away from her. "I didn't mean to kiss him. He was too strong!" Tiffany shouted again.

 

I stopped walking and Tiffany bumped into me. "If I go around kissing other people, you wouldn't be happy right?" I asked her through gritted teeth. Tiffany fell silent with her head hung low. "If you have feelings for Siwon oppa, just tell me. We could always break up," I said coldly.

 

"I admit I have feelings for oppa but I love you more. Don't leave me please," Tiffany pleaded.

 

I sighed and pulled her into a hug. "If you ever kiss him again, we would break up straight away," I whispered into her ear sadly.

 

"I won't," Tiffany said and hugged me back tightly.

 

"I-I need to go," Krystal said and ran away. I could see her eyes shining and I knew she was crying.

 

"Wait here Pani ah," I said to Tiffany and ran to where Krystal was running towards.

--

I lost sight of Krystal and stopped running. I was shocked when I felt another lips touch mine. I pushed the person away and wiped my lips."This is wrong Krystal," I said as nicely as I could.

 

"Why can't you move on? She already said she has feelings for Siwon oppa," Krystal shouted at me.

 

"That's because I love her and I know that she loves me back," I said to her seriously. "Let's go back. Your sister might be worried about you."

 

"I hate you Taeyeon unnie but I can't do that because I love you," Krystal said and started sobbing.

 

"Someday, you're going to find your pair. I can help you if you want," I said and grinned widely at her.

 

"No, because I love you unnie," Krystal said softly and leaned against me, grabbing my hand.

 

"You can hold my hand for now but halfway, let go. I don't want to see a jealous Tiffany," I said. Krystal grinned and we walked back together.

 

Tiffany's POV

Taeyeon came back with Krystal. I frowned and Taeyeon saw it. She shook her head and went to give me a back hug me. She had to tiptoe to put her chin on my neck. "Shorty TaeTae," I said and giggled.

 

She pouted and poked me. I pouted as well and she grinned in satisfactory. "I didn't know my Pani is sensitive," Taeyeon said.

 

"Let's go eat TaeTae. I'm hungry," I said to Taeyeon. She nodded like a child.

 

"Let's go~" she said excitedly and dragged me to the nearest restaurant.

 

"Yah! How about us?" the Shikshin shouted.

 

"No," Taeyeon simply said. "This is a date with only me and Tiffany."

 

"I hate you midget!" Sooyoung shouted.

 

"I love you too, giant," Taeyeon said. She laughed and we ran away.

 

A/N: I'm still in Pahang and this is the last day. I found Wi-Fi and...

AN UPDATE !!!