Krystal's wanted drama

A Seductive Battle

Sooyoung pov~~

We hurried inside the bar and daringly pushed a bunch of guys away from us.

"Victoria-" Nichkhun was aghast as she looked at us startled. "What are you doing here?!" She almost screamed, causing people to stare at her. "Haven't I told you to leave me alone?" She glared at both of us but the question was directed mostly at Nichkhun. I felt like stepping out of this.

"You didn't tell me anything like that," said Nichkhun, calmly. "But I gave you an obvious message, didn't I?" Victoria was clearly pissed. "Mind your own business please. What does me having to do with Key got to matter with you?" He didn't say anything.

"Are you okay?" I asked Key. He was still dazed. He nodded. I reached out to him, hoping to just grasp his hand. Then Victoria intercepted. "I'll see you later," she said in her super-sweet voice. It was actually appealing. Whatever.

Victoria then gave him a peck on the cheek and left, leaving the three of us shocked. I looked back at him, hoping to find a feeling of irritation, maybe even anger. Instead, he had a blank look on his face. Then a, a flash of pleasure? He closed his eyes, hiding his emotions that I could see.

Had he enjoyed it?

My eyes filled with tears and I ran away from the bar.

Key pov~~

That was so weird. It felt kinda good to. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation. I opened my eyes to see Sooyoung with a shocked look in her eyes. She backed away and I saw tears in her eyes before she ran away.

"Don't tell me that you liked it," asked Nichkhun, disgusted. "I mean, you barely even know her." I shook my head. He raised his eyebrows at me then left. I was the last one of them to leave, not before I cleaned the table first.

Victoria pov~~

See Seohyun? You should have taken these things a lot quicker rather then useless flirting.

I quickly texted Krystal what happened.

Krystal pov~~

I finally got to Key's heart. Just one kiss oughta do it. If only Nichkhun and some other girl I don't know didn't interupt me

~Victoria <3

By 'girl she didn't know', I think she meant Sooyoung as she consantly forgets her.

Seohyun better not find out about this. I could only imagine the tantrum she would be in. Then again, my life could use some drama in a while.

I quickly texted Yoona what happened and told her to keep it a secret that I told her and meet Seohyun at the park. Then I texted Victoria that Seohyun wanted to see her in the same park.

I was curious to see what would happen next.