Plans

A Seductive Battle

Seohyun pov~~

I listened as Hyoyeon told me what she say Key doind. "Key constantly goes to jail. Not as in he's a criminal, but he visit's jail. I don't know why. Even I can't slip past the poilceman and guards. I didn't want to be noticed but I did hear Key talking to someone. Could it be that he's close to a criminal?" A criminal? Is he planning something with someone? "I need to see who he's talking to. I cannot fall in love with someone helping a criminal."

Hyoyeon nodded. I expected her to say something, an advice maybe. She didn't say anything though. I heard the the doorbell and a knocking. Who is it now? I opened it and got frusterated when it was Yoona standing there. "What do you want?" I snepped. She trembled. "I-I asldo visit your house too."

"Well, you're not invited anymore." I slammed the door in her face.

"C'mon, Hyo. Let's got to jail."

Sooyoung pov~~

Only one more day to go and I'm free to go to the concert. I asekd the guard to confirm it and I lay back down. My parents must be frantic. The door opened and I glanced up, expecting it ot Key. Instead, I see Seohyun and-Hyoyeon? What happened to Yoona? Why was Hyoyeon with her? I mid my face so they won't notice me in jail. I heard them pass by without stopping.

"I don't see anyone here that looks threatening. C'mon, we're wasting our time here. Key is not a criminal." They thought Key was a criminal? Are they still after him? It's not like Victoria and Seohyun owned him. "Anyways, tomorrow at the concert, I'll totally have Key around my thumb. ust you wait." I gulped. What was she planning?

"Any other girl who interferes with him, besides Victoria whom I have no control over, shall wish they never met him." I tried not to gasp and supressed a shiver as I heard footsteps passing by and the door closed. Couldn't the guards hear her?

Victoria pov~~

I can't wait til Key finds what I've planned for him. Noone shall ruin this, not even whoever that Soosomething does will. I will need Krystal though. She'd better be here for me.

Extras :)

Siwon pov~~

I can't wait til Victoria finds what I planned for her. She's gonna be so suprised that-

Victoria pov~~

You don't ever go to our school! What are you doing here?

Siwon pov~~

I jsut have lots of feelings.

Victoria pov~~

Go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanted to add that in.