showoffs

A Seductive Battle

Victoria pov~~

I seriously did not anticipate this. And I can't just walk off the stage. That would ruin my reputation.Who cares though? Performing with Seohyun would ruin my reptutation too. Wouldn't it?

And wasn't I here for Key? I'm wasting my time here.

I heard Seohyun's voice. She was singing Bad Oppa. Darn it. As much as I want to get off this stage, I absolutely will not get shown up by her. I opened my legs on the floor into a split. The crowd gasped.

Seohyun pov~~

Oh please. Anyone can do the splits. Showoff. Might as well get off this stage right now. I sang with a timbre in my voice. Victoria has the weakest voice in the school. Her accent just prevents her from singing. Too bad for her.

However, what she did next almost made me stop altogether. Victoria had folded her self backwards. Her arms hung on to her legs and she didn't appear to show any pain at all. I could fell her smirk on me. I sand with more power, completely forgetting what I was supposed to be doing.

Victoria started dancing then. Oh gosh. Such a showoff. Of course I was singing but that's what I was supposed to be doing. Was Yoona watching? I couldn't see her.

Victoria pov~~

Noone can match my awesomeness!!!!!!!!! (I wanted to throw that in :P)

Krystal pov~~

Wasn't Victoria trying to find Key? Ah well, she's always eaily distracted. Or I guess she hates Seohyun more then she likes Key.

Sooyoung pov~~

Finally. I was there. Now to find Key. Maybe I should call him. Or what if he's in the middle foa a performance? I have to find him myself. I ran throught the narrow walls and peered in the cafetorium. What was Seohyun and Victoria doing? They seem to be trying to show each other off. Best to leave them be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you think the ending should be like?