Taken in?! New partner?! Another threat?!

A Seductive Battle

Victoria pov~~

I waited for her answer.

"Well, Key was at the library, he barely did much. It was really boring." I sighed. The help these days. I on my ice-cream. Pistachio. Really good. We were at another ice-cream shop.

"There's also another thing I want to tell you. A girl bumped into Key in the library. They didn't interact much. But I'm guessing she might be a threat to your goal to get to Key's heart," said Krystal. A threat? "Who?" I asked.

"Sooyoung," replied Krystal. I frowned. "Who?" Do I even know her? Krystal let out an exasperated sigh. "Honestly, you should try to get to know people. She's a student who goes to our school. The tall girl?" I searched my memories of a girl named Sooyoung. A tall person. "The girl who tried to break up the fight between you and Seohyun at homeroom?"prompted Krystal. I shook my head.

"That girl who was the witness of you kissing Key along with Nichkhun?!" said Krystal loudly. That girl? "C'mon, she doesn't go to our school. I've never even seen her." Krystal rolled her eyes and muttered something I didn't bother listening to. "I'm pretty sure the only threat to Key is me and Seohyun. I never see him with this Sooyoung. But you might be on to something. I can't trust girls to bother with Key. Even you."

Krystal looked up and snorted. "What would I want with him? You could have him."

"I still have to do something about him. I can hide him from his meetings with Seohyun!" That would be perfect! Although Krystal snickered. "How would you hide him? Are you gonna capture him? Are you going to tie him up at a forest?" She shook her head and drank her lemonade.

I thought about how to get Key away from Seohyun. One more move from her and she might lose him.

Seohyun pov~~

"Well?" I as Yoona struggled to speak.

"I-I couldn't find him. Sorry."

"What?! Urgh! Did you search everywhere?" I asked Yoona. She shook her head. "How could I search everywhere? I thought he would be at the same bar! Besides, I was tired and hungry so i got myself a snack." I need to find a more useful person to help me. 

"Look, maybe you should give up on this. He's not worth it," said Yoona. I hit her in the arm. "He is definately worth it. I cannot let Victoria get him. I can't bare to imagine it." But I did.

In my head, I could picture Victoria and Key as a couple in my school while I stared back at them, pissed. It was too much to bear. I'm gonna lose this fight. And it's partly Yoona's fault. I need to find another partner.

Sooyoung pov~~

What to do today? I sighed. No idea. Why am I thinking to myself? That's crazy.

I wanted to read a book when I herad the doorbell. I was startled to find it was the police. And the librarian? "This librarian claims that you stole a library  book without checking it out. We're going to have to take you in." W

What?!