A party? No. Chocolate fountain? YES

A Seductive Battle

Sooyoung pov~~

Darn it! I forgot to check out the books! And they're gonna arrest me for this? My parents are gonna kill me! Why didn't I argue? Urgh! The cell was really cold. I shivered. I wonder how much is for a lawyer?

Krystal pov~~

I received a text message from Victoria:

I'm going to hide Key by throwing a party, inviting everyone except Seohyun and Yoona. hehe

<3 Victoria

Nice plan, Vic. And what happens if Seohyun decides to crash it? And isn't tthe hiding suppose to block him from other girls? Honestly, VIc and Seohyun can come up with the craziest ideas. There are many ways to find out about the party. I slurped my soda, took out my laptop, and started researching on my project with Yoona. I decided to do it at an Internet cafe.

My cell-phone rang again. I picked it up and Hyoyeon's voice screamed at my eardrums. "OH MY GOSH, DID YOU HEAR? VICTORIA JUST INVITED ME TO YET ANOTHER PARTY! DID YOU GET INVITED? WOW SEVENTEEN PARTIES IN A ROW!" I hung up. Hyoyeon is a party fanatic. I hope I am not going to have to clean up the mess after the party's over. I texted a reminder for Victoria not to give out sodas and went back to my researching.

Key pov~~

I typed in Sooyoung's number. I wanted to explain to her that it was Victoria that kissed my, not vice versa. The phone rang 5 times then stopped.

Your call has been-

I hung up. Did she see the name and ignore me? I could pay a visit to her. But I don't know where she lives. I got an text from Victoria. What did she want?

I'm having an awesome party at my house. Please come! I bought a chocolate fountain.Be sure to tell noone.

<3 Victoria

A party? Why would I go to a party at her house? On the other hand, I don't have to go to Seohyun's house for the day. And there is a chocolate fountain. Darn it. Victoria knows my weakness. I can't resist chocolate. I texted back to her, telling her I'll come.

Maybe Sooyoung will be there.