Come with me, NO stay with me!

A Seductive Battle

Seohyun pov~~

That foolish Yoona ran off just to enjoy the party. I guess I should too. I really need a break right now. I slumped myself on a chair. Then I remembered I wasn't invited to this party. I have to be on the lookout for Victoria.

"Seohyun!" I turned around. "Seohyun, I can't believe you were invited too! You almost never went to Victoria's activities! But you're here now! What do you think of this party? Isn't it great?" Hyoyeon. The party fanatic. What I think of this party? No, I didn't like it. You can never trust these people to do dirty stuff. The type of party I set up is the mature kind. The elegant parties. Surely Hyoyeon, of all people, should know about my party style. I bet my parties would have more then this.

"The last party I've been to, I wasn't exactly invited. I had to sneak in. I'm good at sneaking in events. I'm as quiet as a spider." I really doubt that. "I really am. That's what makes me a good spy and that's why I like to sneak up on people." Yeah she totally does.

A spy? A sneaker? That's interesting. I could use someone like her. She sounds more useful then Yoona. Useless Yoona.

Heehee. I crack myself up.

Key pov~~

I peeked around the edge of the couch. Seohyun was chatting with someone. Was she invited? I guess not. The movie ended. The rest of the people scattered to other places. I peeked at them again. I hid myself behind someone and ran to the bathroom. Phew. But I was in the bathroom.

Urgh! Why couldn't I hide myself somewhere else? Someone opened the door. It was the hostess of the party, Victoria. "Um, I really need to go now. Thanks for the chocolate fountain." Victoria blocked my way. Please, I really want to go right now. However, part of me admired her craziness.

Oh great! Now you're falling for her? Stop that! Gosh. She had that seductive feeling around her. Victoria giggled and held my hands. Why? Why? Why? Why?

I took my chance and ran out the door.

Victoria pov~~

Oh great. He ran away. "Key!" I yelled. "Wait, I wanted to talk to you." I saw him running towards the front door. Someone grabbed him. "I've been looking for you! C'mon, let's get out of here."

Seohyun?! "What are you doing here? I didn't invite you to this party?!" I screamed. I heard footsteps coming towards the front hall. Seohyun snarled. "I-do-not-care! How dare you try to hide him from his studies?! We were doing a project together. Parties are not acceptable!" I screamed.

"Key, stay with me right now. Enjoy the party and my prescence." I held his arm. Seohyun whispered in his ears. I could make out what she said,"Leave this place and her pathetic self. Come into my house and enjoy all you can there."

Key was looking at us, looking scared. He wants me.

Seohyun pov~~

He so wants me.

"Well? C'mon!" I held his hand.  "Come with me."

There was a moments pause. We were staring at him, eyes wide.

"I-I have to go find Sooyoung." He opened the door and left. We were left staring at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, imagine how you'd be feeling if you were him.