lame spying

A Seductive Battle

Sooyoung pov~~

Night was setting. My sister was bugging me so much, asking me to do her homework. "You need to learn." That's what I said. But she ignores me. I was too upset to concentrate on my homework. I took a nap on my desk.

~The next morning~

I took a trip to the library with my sister. She has to return her book. The library is one of my favorite places. I'm one of the few people at my school who loves to read, yet not an obsessive one. I started taking out Coraline which seemed like an interesting read while my sister wandered in the childrens section.

I grew to love the book. Sadly, it ended quickly. I searched for another book when I heard a cough.

I looked up and I saw Key. What is Key doing here?!

The people say that he was a smart bookworm. I sneaked a peak at the book he was reading.

A book about biology? We are different after all.

I suddenly heard something someone had said to me before. "If someone is looking at you behind your back, you're tempted to look back at them."

He twitched and I hid behind a bookcase just in time, as he turned around. I didn't want to see him. That last meeting we had, with me running off was too awkward for me. I wanted to get out of the library. I looked for my sister. "Are you done yet? I want to go."

She shook her head and was trying to decide between 2 books. "I'll check both of them out." I hurridly ran out the doors.

Key pov~~

I knew it was Sooyoung staring at me. I could see her and a younger girl who I assume was her sister. Did she run out because of me? It was pretty awkward to be meeting students at a library. But she probably ran out on me for another reason.

Was it because of Victoria? I hope she wasn't offended by that? I continued with my book, barely paying attention.

Krystal pov~~

I can't believe Victoria is making me do this! It's like she doesn't think I don't have anything else to do! I'm not a big fan of libraries anyway. I have to do my social studies project with Yoona!

Victoria'll get in a temper if I don't give the information she wants. I wore my hair up, and picked my favorite sunglasses. Key won't notice me in these. He barely looks twice at girls. I picked up a long book and pretended to read, while watching Key in the corner of my eye.

After ten minutes I started thinking, This is stupid. All Key is doing is reading! What a waste of time.

A girl I recognized had caught my eye. It was that Sooyoung girl!

How ironic! I noticed that she knew about Key sitting there. But he didn't know that he was there. He then twitched and looked around. I had to raise my book to eye level. Sooyoung had acted quick too. Not bad.

She suddenly ran to a little girl quietly, and whispered with ehr for a moment. Then she ran out the door with the little girl. Shouldn't she check them out first? I looked back at Key and almost gasped. He was staring at the door way.

He noticed her! He then continued with his reading, though I noticed his footing twitching irritably.

Maybe it's time to tell Victoria she's got another threat.

Yoona pov~~

Ugh! Where is Key hyung?! I thought he would be at the bar again!

Seohyun, why couldn't you leave me do the stupid project with Krystal?!