facepalm

A Seductive Battle

Seohyun pov~~

Where the heck is Key? I thought he was going to be performing. I didn't pay attention to Eunhuk's performance, dancing. After it all was over, everyone applauded.

"Wow, did you see that? He's an awesome dancer." Hyoyeon was chattering away again. Why can't she be quiet? Why can't Hyoyeon just pay attention to the things I'm worrying about? She doesn't even see that I'm interested. Ergh. I quietly slipped away from the auditorium.

I needed to get backstage, to where Key is.

Sooyoung pov~~

It's really hard to ride your bike fast when you're wearing a dress. At least it wasn't a particulary long dress. But it was pretty awkward. I hoped no one saw me. 

RIP

Oh god. Part of my dress ripped. It wasn't serious though. It was more of like a tear. Hoped no one notices that too.

Victoria pov~~

I stood up and told Krystal I needed to search for Key. She gave me a look that was both pity and annoyance. Her gaze went back to Sulli's acting performance. Walking to the back door, I looked around to where the door to the backstage is. Key has got to be there. If not, I could always go back.

I quietly opened the door and peered inside. It was complete darkness. Then I heard footsteps from inside.

"I'm really hungry, right now. Can't we ditch this performance?"

"Me too. I guess the crowd can wait. Next up is probably Key."

Key? I was right!

I edged away from the door as it opened. Taeyceon and Leetuek came out and rushed to the kitchen. As soon as they left, I ran through the doors and shut them behind me, not wanting anyone to see me. I planned to suprise him.

Seohyun pov~~

When will Key come out? They said it was time for his performance. I quietly hid in the darkness. I then heard the door open and shut behind him. It must be Key!

"And now, presenting, Key!"

Uh oh. Maybe we can sing a duet. I'm pretty sure I can sing. Then my heart stopped when the lights came on. It wasn't Key who came in. It was Victoria.

The curtains opened.

Krystal pov~~

Oh my god. *facepalm*