They're both crazy

A Seductive Battle

~during Taeyeon's singing~

Victoria pov~~

In front of the stage were scattered round tables. I took a seat with Krystal. To be honest with you, I had no idea what my plan was. But I'll figure it out. Everyone was entranced by Taeyeon's singing. Even I was. I glaned around for Key. The area was dark though. My eyes fell on the table behind me, the one with Seohyun and Hyoyeon in it. Our eyes locked together for a moment. We'll see who gets him.  We'll see.

Key pov~~

I have no idea what I was going to do. Maybe singing but Taeyeon's got that covered and Luna's coming up next. I can't face those two girls. They have powerhouse vocals! And then there's Miryo, the rapping genius and Eunhyuk who also raps and dances. What should I do? Does it even matter?

I too a walk in the bright hallways. I need time to think. I need....food. Are there any chocolates? Maybe they're giving them out at the end of the concert. I headed for the kitchen. Hopefully the ladies won't throw their knives at me. Just like last time I wanted to sneak chocolates.

Sooyoung pov~~

ARGH! What am I going to wear? The concert says girls need to wear something formal. Why girls? Why not guys? I searched desperately for a dress to wear. All I've got is an ugly white smock. I really need to buy stuff. I trimmed it down to knee-length size. Then I sowed blue ribbons on it. I kept on correcting it till it's 'formidable'.

"Excellent." I put tights on and ran through the doors and rode my bike to school. Unfortunately it's about 6 miles from here. And I'm really hungry. Too bad I rode before I was aware of my hunger. Just keep going.

Yoona pov~~

I avoided Seohyun. I sat at the table on the other side of her. It's not that I'm angry with her. I'm just in angst right now. Please, Seohyun, step away from the party maniac and be the true friend. And please give up on this. You're crazy. Like that.