What will they do now?

A Seductive Battle

Key pov~~

"What? What do you mean Sooyonug is in jail right now?" I asked the little girl. She was sobbing. "I'm pretty sure she didn't so anything that bad."

The small girl said,"The policemen took her away because she stole a library book." A library book? Are they just desperate to get paid for their work?

~at the police station~

Sooyoung pov~~

I can't believe all they gave me was bread and rice. And water. How am I suppose to eat that when my hands are cuffed? Do I have to use my mouth to pick them up? If so, what was with the chopsticks?

The rice was not sticky. I really wasn't expecting first-class food (this is jail) but some more food for someone who had just "allegedly" stole a library book.

"Do you need help with that?" I looked up and was surprised to see Key. "How did you find me here?" I asked. Key replied,"Your sister told me. Are you in here forever?" I shook my head. "Only 4 more days." Key's eyes widened. "That's the day of the concert." Concert? "The concert where students perform and we all mingle together. I hope you'll come before it's over." I nodded. "What are you preforming?" I asked.

"I'm just gonna rap, either that or singing but rapping is easier." I nodded. "I'll make sure to come."

We said good-bye to each other and I smiled for the first time since I was sent here.

Krystal pov~~

I knew it. There is another "threat". Finally, Victoria's come to realize that. Well, more like it was said in front of her face. Victoria didn't even bother cleaning the mess up in her house. I said good-bye and left. What will Victoria and Seohyun do now?

Should they move on? Or will they pursue their goal?

I already know what the answer was.