chapter 16

A Seductive Battle

Yoona pov~~

I really don't want to approach Seohyun's house anymore. She was insuch a bad mood yesturday that she broke her necklace. "I don't care! Nothing matters anymore! Leave my house now!" she had yelled. Yikes. I'd wtch out if I were Sooyoung. Both girls, Victoria also, seemed like they are about the dug their nails in her skin. Which seems painful.

All the same, I'm going to visit her. She might need some help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Seohyun, who is she?" I actually know who she is (Hyoyeon), my question impied why is she laying on serohyun's couch. "You know who she is. She's my new partner." New partner? Partner?

"I hired her to spy on Key more. She seems liek she does a better job then you do. No offense." Seohyun didn't seem sorry though. I feel lik throwing my phone at her. Both of them. Have I been replaced? "Do you mean that I can't be with you anymore?"I asked.

"Of course. I just think Hyoyeon is more experienced at spying on people. You just seem clueless at times." Now that hurts.

"Fine. I'll just work with Krystal on my project then." I walked out the door. I was sure Seohyun didn't look back.

Victoria pov~~

Where is Krystal? I need her to spy on Key for me. Urgh. I also need her to clean the mess up. I can't clean this mess by myself. I made sure the party was 'safe' but somehow the house was a mess. I really am pissed right now.

Why don't people help me these days? Why did Key reject me? Why? Is it because I'm not pretty enough? Is it because he's not the right guy for me?

What am I talking about? Of course he's the right guy for me. Who else would be?