Victoria's Chance

A Seductive Battle

Victoria pov~~

I put my earplugs in to try and drown out the laughter and chatting. I avoided all drinks the bartender offered me. Yes. I was at a club. But I was acting like a good girl. I, unlike all the other people in this pitiful world, am not so easily tempted. And i was also dressed in non-revealing clothes. I'm all safe. And even if someone tries to touch me, I'll murder them.

And all Seohyun can do is have a fit. I smirked as I gulped water from my water bottle. Yeah, I bought my own water. I bet Seohyun wouldn't have been this clever. How she can think that she will win key over me is just so.......

I shook my head and laughed a little. She isn't even pretty and she doesn't know how to flirt.

Key pov~~

Seohyun's hand touched mine and said, "Is the studying going well?" She smiled. I looked away. I was pretty sure she was studying me instead of the project. I looked back at her and smiled back. "Great, check out the facts I got. " I nudged my paper towards her. She leaned her head against mine. It smelled of peaches, my third favorite fruit. "They're cute." Cute? "Are they helpful?" She smiled again as she looked up at me. Oh sh*t. She was practically leaning against me. She nodded.

"Oh yes. In fact, they are so helpful they will blow the world away." What? No seriously, what is the nonsense she is saying?

"Er..... I like your house." What else was there to say? The house was really big. It was a mansion. And inside, it seemed as if white was the house color.Seohyun smiled and layed on top of me. I was beginning to grow really nervous. She shook her hair in my face. I sputtered it out. "Sorry." Ugh.

"Seohyun, I wanted to te- oh." We turned around to see Yoona staring at us, shocked.

"What do you want?" Yoona looked scared. "I-I wanted to tell you something." "What?"

"Somewhere else." Seohyun growled thenn got up. I breathed a sigh of relief. Saved by Yoona. "I'll see you tomorrow." Seohyun said, waving at me. I ran out the door, glad to be rid of her.

Seohyun pov~~

"What is it?!" I was furious at her right now.

"I-I heard some news about Victoria from Nichkhun. He says that Victoria has claimed that Key is hers and will stop at nothing to get him." There was a moments pause, then I laughed. "Well then Victoria is gonna have a hard time. Noone can beat me. And I've reduced Key to immediately crushing on me. There is no way Victoria can beat that."

Although in truth I was worried. Victoria has the most information from him given the amount of conversation they had yesturday at the lunch table. She can find a way into his ideal type and steal him.

THAT CAN'T HAPPEN!

Victoria pov~~

I tried to ignore the stares pointed at me. erts. No way are they going near me. I stared out the window for a long while when someone caught my eye. It was Key! He was just walking along the streets with noone with me.

This is my perfect chance.