Victoria scores?

A Seductive Battle

Key pov~~

I was glad to be away from Seohyun but I was somehow missing her. WTF?! I can't be interested in her! I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

I then heard my name being called. Huh? I heard it again. It was coming from a bar. I hesitated, then went in. I tried making myself unattractive as possible and looked around. It was so crowded. I spotted Victoria waving at me to sit with her. I really wanted to leave but the doorway was blocked by a couple of drunk people. I sat down at her booth, else to uncomfortably.

“Hi,” I said, not knowing what else to say. She handed me a drink. “Want one? Don’t worry, it’s just water.” I sniffed it suspiciously and sipped it. “It must be tough for you, seeing as you’re all trapped in a bar in all.” Bwoh? I thought that she was the one who planned it.?

Victoria sighed. "I wished I knew what happened when you were with Seohyun." She sipped her drink again. WHAT?! How did she know that? "We were just studying." She narrowed her eyes and I supressed a shiver. Then she giggled and put her hand on mine. "I would be so happy for you if studied somewhere else. The library maybe?" There was an edge of impatience in her voice.

"No, I'm fine where I study," I lied. I could see what she wanted, though.

Her arm suddenly slid up mine's. "That's too bad. I heard that she does things to people who visit her." What? She was coming closer to me.

"What kind of things?" I said. Why did I come here?

"Bad things," Victoria whispered. Oh dear.

Sooyoung pov~~

Another weekend with nothing to do. At all. Ugh. The least I could do is wander around. At least I got my trusty apple at my side.

I bit into the apple with relish. It was so juicy! "Enjoying yourself?" I bumped into Nichkhun on the sidewalk. "Oh it's you. What are you doing?" He shrugged. "Same thing as you. Except with no juicy fruit."

I was actually thinking of meeting someone, but I don't know his number. Plus I barely even know him. "You wanna sit on the bench together?" "Sure."

Yeah, that was an awkard request.

We sat on the bench and sighed as we looked around us. And then our eyes almost popped out.

WHAT WAS VICTORIA DOING?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

explanation: They were sitting on the bench opposite of the bar. And they saw Victoria and Key in front of the window.

Yeah, they were literally in front of the window.