The New Kid

A Seductive Battle

noone's pov~~

News of the new kid buzzed arond in school. Everyone was saying things like: "He's so cute", "I heard he had all A's in his classes." Key was getting annoyed by the chatter. He really didn't want people fawning all over him. He was starlted, and so was everyone else, when he heard a loud voice "What is going on here?! CLEAR THE HALLS!"

Victoria pov~~

I gestured my hands for them to leave. What is up with the crowd? It started to thin down except for Seohyun who was smirking at me. I stuck my tounge out at her. She did so too and walked away.

"You okay? Don't need to bust your temper out like that." I turned around to see Nichkhun with a concerned look at me. I glared at him. "Don't bother me!" I walked away. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around, expecting to see Nichkhun again but it was Krystal, my best firend, rushing up to me.

"In a bad mood?" Asked Krystal.

"Crowded halls usually make me bitter." I grumbled. "You're always bitter."  said Krystal

I muttered some nonsense words, then pretended I didn't hear that. I saw a tall girl staring at me.

"What?!" The girl turned around, flushed.

Seohyun pov~~

Geez, Victoria has such a temper. I stayed where I was to get on her nerves. She glared at me and I smiled. I saw her stick her tounge at me and I replied back with another tongue then walked away before she could do anything else.I onder what was so great about Key? He does seem cute but that's about it. Key was opening his locker. I appeared behind him and said, "Hi!"

Key pov~~

Not another one again!

I turned around to see a pretty girl with dark hair. "What do you want" I asked. "My name is Seohyun. Um, I wanna know what's so special about you."

er........

"I don't know...."

Seohyun gave me a weird look. I was about to turn away when she spoke up again. "Then why do people crowd around you?"

This girl was really starting to get on my nerves. "I don't know. Look, I'm really busy. I have to go to class." Seohyun then asked,"Is it really ture that you got straight A's in the poast school?" It was like she didn't hear me.

I told her it was true. I then complimented her outift then walked away.

Seohyun pov~~

He is pretty cute but I don't like his attitude. At least he complimented my dress. He seems to be a pretty smart guy, I'll see for mysefl as I'm in his math class. I met up with Yoona and went to homeroom.

"What do you think of the new guy?" asked Yoona.

"He seems nice enough." I quickly did my homework before first period. Someone in front of me was casting a shoadow on my homework. It turns out to be none other then Victoria, with Krystal flagging behind. I stood up glaring at her. She doesn't even go to this homeroom.

"Hi!" said Yoona, trying to ease down the tension. We ignored her.

"What's up?" I said.

Sooyoung pov~~

I saw Victoria and Seohyun face to face in the room. Victoria's homeroom is in the other block. She's probably trying to make bug Seohyun again. These two weren't on good terms that much. I watched curiously.

"You don't even go here. Stalking someone?" Seohyun sneered in Vic's face.

Victoria laughed. "It's not even class time yet. And I don't think much of the people around here."

"Then why are you here?"

"I wanted to get on your nerves."

"You get on everyone's nerves easily. With that stupid voice of yours and showing off your ugly face."

"You're calling me ugly? After this morning when looking in the mirror?" I could sense a fight going on. Victoria had started to raise a hand. I ran in between them and pushed them apart. "Stop it.!"

"Um, who are you?" asked Victoria.

"I think she's one of those lower classmates," said Krystal.

"Get out of you way!" Seohyun pushed me aside, almost letting me fall to the floor. The bell rang and Victoria quickly exited the backdoor before the teacher could come in.

~~

So how was it? Comment on what you think of it and things I should add in.