Flirting with Key

A Seductive Battle

Sooyoung pov~~

Math class is always so boring. And the teacher never picks on me. She always picks on her favorites.

"Hey, skoot your head over! I can barely see." I turned around and saw that it was Krystal who spoke. "Sorry." I went to another seat next to the new kid. The teacher announced that we would be going over some hard math (sorry, I don't know what they teach in math in high school) with our partners. Partners. I gulped. Barely anyone would want to be partners with me. The students began seating next to each other, choosing their partners. I'm going to sink back in embarrassment again. Last time we chose partners, I had to work on my own.

Then, someone joined desks with me. I looked up to see the new kid, Key. "Mind if we be partners?"

I stared at him with my mouth open. I nodded hoping I didn't look stupid to him. Relieved, we worked on the problems together. It was really easy. I didn't have to teach him through this. We just asked each other and helped each toher out.

"What is 625 squared?" "25" "Oh."

At least he wasn't stupid like those other guys at school. And at least he's not obnoxious like Victoria and Seohyun.

Key pov~~

Math was actually bearable. My parner knew something about math. She's pretty tall though.

After class, I went to history which I met Seohyun again. Despite my efforts to remain hidden, Seohyun spotted me immediately and rushed towards me.

"So how was math?" "Erm, how do you know what my first period was?"

Seohyun smiled. "I guessed." Really? "I heard that you were priased for your hard work in class. You must be really smart." Seriously, how does she know that? "I also worked well with Sooyoung too. She helped me alot."

Seohyun frowned. "Who's that?" "Nevermind," I said. I guess she's one of those people who doesn't pay attention to the unpopular kids. Classtime started so we grabbed a seat. The teacher announced that we will be working together on a project for the Carribean islands. Seohyun grabbed my arm and walked me to the teacher.

"We want to be partners!" What?! I didn't even get a chance to choose. Or a chance to speak.

"I was actually thinking o-' Too late. The teacher signed us up already.
"My house is at Mcdonald's road (I really am bad at names, sorry). I can't wait!" Grrrrrrrr.

Seohyun went back to her seat where Yoona was looking confused.

Victoria pov~~

Great. That b*tch had secretly spilled chili all over my books. I made a mental note for myself to dump her lunch in her shirt. Cause right now, I'm headed to lunch. The lunch was potatos and pasta. Weird combination. I saw down next to Krystal.

"Look, it's the new kid," said Krystal. Key had appeared right through it's doors. He appeared to be looking for someone. "I think he's looking for Sooyoung."

"Who?" "The girl who tried to separate your fight with Seohyun. I think she was flirting with him in math. I'm not sure." Victoria scoffed. "Losers would do anything to gain attention. C'mon, let's greet him." Krystal sat where she was. "I'm not going there.You go yourself." She ate her potatoes. Victoria shrugged then walked over to Key who was about to sit down next to a tall girl I was sure I met before. "Come over here, we have plenty of space." I dragged his arm to the table. I'm curious as to how he got all this attention.

I could tell key was obviously not happy. I ignored it. Who wouldn't want to sit with us? "Do you want a potato?" I asked him. "No thanks, I have plenty." He held up his the bit into it. It looked so delicious, even if he bit into it. Or maybe it was BECUASE he bit into it? I giggled. Key stared at me with his mouth full fo potato. I looked away. I decided to learn more about him.

"So what's your favorite food? Dessert?" "Chocolate. More chocolate." 

"What's your favorite color?" "Brown."

"What do you like in a girl?" I blushed. "She has to be smart, beautiful, have good taste and most importantly, sweet." Sweet? Was this because of the chocolate obssession? Hmmm.

I am obviously beautiful and I guess I am smart.(I can scheme) I have awesome taste. And I guess I could be sweet. If I want to. 

Lunch was over and I asked him if he needed help. He quickly shook his head and ran out the doors. I wanted to follow him, then I held back. I went over to Seohyun's table and dumped her steak in her shirt then ran outside the doors as Key did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If any of you know how to post pictures, please tell me.