KEY IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Seductive Battle

Seohyun pov~~

Next class is gym. I had to clean off the mess that b*itch did to me. In the locker room, I was furiously talking to Yoona:

"Did you see the way Victoria was flirting with Key? She was literally pulling him to her table! Who does she think she is! She does not own him!" Yoona was barely even paying attention. She had on a pink sweat outfit. "Neither do you." I gasped. "Did I say I was?!" I felt like hitting her. We left the locker room. The teacher said we had to play dodgeball. I was too busy thinking about Key. Victoria has no right to him! It should be me the one who dates him!

I smiled at the thought. That would be perfect.

"OW!" A ball struck me out. Nichkhun was furious, "FOCUS!" I hissed back him then sat on the bench. A few moments, then Yoona joined me. "Not paying attention? You were always so eager to knock them out." I suddenly grabbed her and leaned her towards me.

"I need to date Key! I will do whatever I can to win him! HE'S MINE!"

Nichkhun pov~~

I can't believe Victoria took an interest in Key after one day. He just got in this school. And everyone knows that once Victoria wants something, she gets it. I sighed.

But then again, so does Seohyun. With a more seductive taste. Maybe I'll have a chance.

Victoria pov~~

Math was so frusterating today. I kept thinking about Key and his cute personality. Just like me. I smiled. HE IS SO FRICKEN ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ms. Song, are you listening? What is your answer?"

I blushed. Where is Krystal when I need her? Why did she have to switch to advanced algebra?

"I-I-" "Taeyeon?"

I was skipped. I shrugged and kept on daydreaming about Key.

*afterschool*

"Why are you so quiet?" asked Krystal. We were walking home from school, Krystal lets me sleep at her house sometimes. "I was thinking about Key." I blushed. Krystal scowled. "I heard from Yoona that Seohyun and Key are partners for History. She was pretty upset so I let her be my partner."

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I dropped my bag to the ground. "Relax, I'm pretty sure they chose each other because they're both smart."

"Smart? Ha!" Seohyun is the dumbest brat I have ever met. She doesn't even know how to spell Horvejkul. Horvejikul? Where have I heard that before?

"Well, Seohyun does get A grades. Not that you haven't." Krystal was trying her best to get on my good side.

"C'mon, let's go the Ice cream shack." I always eat there whenever I get upset. Krystal trudged along. "But it's winter."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I selected a rasberry sorbet. Krystal selected strawberry. She's so boring sometimes. We also selected toppings. Then I ate furiously, ignoring the freezing pain.

"Can I have some of your marshmellows?" "Sure?" I ate them all. Krystal stared at me. "Do you want mine?" She handed me hers and I ate hers too. "So what's bothering you?" asked Krystal, knowing my usual habits. I stared at her, with ice-cream smeared all over my mouth area.

"KEY IS MINE. I WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET HIM AND I WILL NOT LET THAT SEOHYUN IDIOT GET HIM FIRST!!!!!!!"

With that, I walked away, leaving Krystal and other customers/workers staring after me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will someone please comment on this? And tell me how to post images? I want your opinion on what I should do next. Critisism helps.