Will it work?

A Seductive Battle

~the day of the concert~

Sooyoung pov~~

"When are you taking me out?" I couldn't help whining on the floor. "In 30 minutes." 30 minutes?! I don't want to wait that long. Key didn't tell me when the concert starts. I can't stay in the cell for another minute!!

I feel like breaking these bars, obviously I can't. So I started screaming till the guards let me go. Seriously. I want to get out.

Victoria pov~~

I wore a black dress that reached to my knees. My hair is worn in a tight ponytail. I had stockings and black heels. Time for my last plan. It had seriously better work. Otherwise, what will I do? I called Krystal. She said she was going, obviously. "Why not?" she asked. Doesn't she get the sign that I needed her to help? But she'll help later.

I watched out the window, entertaining myself with what goes on in the street, like a cat eating a dog and the dog chasing a mouse. I snorted. I wished that would happen. Maybe I can get to see those things when I die.

My annoyance started as I saw a shadowy figure knock on my door. The light from the door showed that it was Nichkhun. Why is he here? I ran downstairs and opened the door. "What?" I tried my best to sound polite. "I-I want to make sure if you were coming or not?"

Why would he want to know that? He's got other girls. "Of course I'm coming. With Key." He didn't say anything. I walked out and locked the door behind me. "I'm gonna go. Later."

Seohyun pov~~

Hyoyeon waited patiently outside my room. It was too quiet in here. I wished she would talk. But it'd be pretty weird if I just ordered her to talk. I glanced at myself in the mirror. I wore a white, silk dress, with a black ribbon in my hair. My hair was worn in many briads. I hoped this would work.

I walked outside. Hyoyeon wore a blue silk dress that stuck out a bit. "Let's go." She ran out the door.  Couldn't she even wait for me? She was so impatient sometimes.

~at the concert~

Nobody's pov~~

They were all 'mingling' around. Victoria and Seohyun each searched for Key. Where the heck was he? Maybe he's performing. Seohyun searched everyrooms. Victoria decided to look in the camera room. Saves time.

Sooyoung pov~~

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT YOU CAN GO NOW!" the guard said, unlocking my cell. His face was red and I think scratched probably because of my screaming. I ran out the doors and took a taxi. Unfortunately, the driver was drunk so I ran out the door before he drove another foot.