Victoria's party?!

A Seductive Battle

Krystal pov~~

"Wow Victoria. You really know how to hide your 'treasures'. Bribing Key with a chocolate fountain is really.....weird, though," I said to Victoria, while sipping lemonade. I refused the soda. Too fizzy. Victoria laughed, softly. "It's going to be me he's craving after soon." She took a gulp out of her coke and spun once in her spinny chair.

The spinney chairs were fun. I liked Victoria's house. It had a dark edge to it (my taste) and the furniture was the opposite of classy/ more of like freestyle.

"What exactly are you gonna do to make him 'crave' after you?" I asked. She was too confident about this. She had to have a plan. Victoria smiled. A smile that said, You'll see". Should I?

Sooyoung pov~~

They say I'll have to stay here for 2 weeks?! Just for an unchecked library book? It's not like I was gonna steal it. I'm not that book obssessive.

They say'll they'll call the school and dismiss my late classes. Great. Now everyone will talk of how Sooyoung was put in jail. What will Key think?

2 hours later~~

Key pov~~

The chocolate is creamy. Thankfully, Victoria allowed second helpings. Everyone is being sane at the moment. Meaning noone is making out or anything major. They're just talking. And watching films. Victoria is there looking quite pretty actually.

But she did say that everyone from school is gonna come. Where's Sooyoung? Did she decline the invitation knowing that I was there? Did she hate me? 

Seohyun pov~~

WHERE IS KEY?! SHOULDN'T HE BE STUDYING WITH ME? I threw a book at Yoona who yelped out. Shut up, Yoona. Go eat some corn. I dialed his number and waited impatiently as the phone rang five times.

"Hello?" His voice was so smooth. "Where are you?! Shouldn't you be studying with me?" His voice was wary. "Um....right. I'm at a party right now. I can't come. We should have a break you know. You should come." Oh, you bet I would. "Who invited you?" I asked, sweetly. I knew the answer already though. "It was Vic-

I hung up. I'm paying a trip to Victoria's house then.