The Bet

A Seductive Battle

Seohyun pov~~

What a lovely meeting we had today. I'm looking foward to our next study.

DING DONG

I ran to get the door. It was Yoona. "Hi, um, I have some bad news for you. I just heard that Victoria and Key was in a bar."

A bar? Together? Them? "Come in." She went inside and suddenly bursted out, "They kissed."

WHAT

"WHAT?!" Yoona flinched. "That-that-ugh!" THAT B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe she would be that desperate. "Did he enjoy it?" I asked eagerly. "Well, he seemed like it."

"You mean you were there and you didn't so anything about it?!" I was so furious at her. "No, I-I couldn't just interupt them. Victoria would kill me."

"Who cares?!" I turned around and ignored her hurt gasp. "Oh yeah, she wants to meet with you at the park at night. She didn't say why." Perfect. I could have the moment to rip her ugly hair off! And superglue it to the bench! Or somewhere! I WANNA SET HER ON FIRE!

Krystal pov~~

"Seohyun wants to meet with me? I knew she would be jealous," smirked Victoria, sitting on her couch. Well.......

"Actually, I heard from Yoona that she was flirting with Key. And not minor flirting. She and him were in positions." That jerked Vcitorai up. "What position?" she demanded. "Not in the position you think," I assured her. "She was like on top of him. Just laying on him. It was frightful. And she was wearing a revealing dress."

Victoria growled. "What's there to reveal about? She's too shrimpy, kinda like you." What? I'm not shrimpy! I just have skinny genes. "I think you shouldhave a real bet with her. Settle the challenge and I would be the witness." I said."Actually, I'm curious about the scene you had with Key. How was it?"

Victoria smiled. "It was really hot. We were in the bar and, well, we just kissed like that. And he kissed back. Then I left."

"Oh." Really? Or was it just Victoria's imagination? "C'mon. Let's go to the park." Victoria nodded then asked, "Why night?"

"It makes it more myserious-ish. I think she wants to ambush you." Victoria scoffed. "Yeah right."

Yoona pov~~

We waited for a long time. "What's taking them so long?" demanded Seohyun. I shook my head. Maybe she was trying to piss us off by making us shiver in the cold.

"You're late, freak!" a yell from Seohyun told us she'd arrive. And with Krystal. Seohyun immediately slapped Victoria's face. "How dare you? Just because you're jealous of our makeout, does not mean you can hit me!" She was about to hit Seohyun back when Krystal spoke up, "Victoria, stay civillized please. Remember, we're still at a public place, whether it's midnight or afternoon."

That is the number one rule in the park.

"What do you want?" Seohyun almost yelled. I had tried my best to conviince her not to bring matches. It just wasn't civilized.

"I want to settle something. I am aware that you are fighting for Key's attention right? Energy wasted though." She just had to add that last aprt in, riffling up Seohyun again. But she smiled. "While you were the one kissing him, I had taken the situation the smooth way. I wasn't just flirting with him as you called it. I was on top of him. Ask Key yourself."

Krystal then spoke up, "Look, we just wanted a bet, kay? Whoever gets to Key's heart first, the other person can't interfere with Key at all. Deal?"

Seohyun and Victoria agreed. They were too confident. Krystal grunted. "That was too quick. Too easy." I smiled when I heard that. You can't blame someone for wanting more drama. "Although a kiss is much more sufficient then oozing all over someone," boasted Victoria.

"Well, you were the one who kissed him. And that's not everyone's dream come true. I bet Key has more special taste then that. Guys swoon over me!" Swoon? Victoria then kicked her in the shins. Seohyun howled in pain and pulled her hair. The girls engaged in an enraging fight.

"Although, there might be another admirer," I whispered to Krystal. "I forgot her name though." Krystal raised her eyebrows at me.

"You forgot her name too? Tsk Tsk."