Freezing Cold

Love The Way It Hurts

 

Siwon's P.O.V. 
 
 
Freezing Cold 
 
 
Donghae wasn't exactly himself when he came back. He seemed to be sick or something. His eyes were dead and his kiss felt different. Is he still mad at me about what happened? I hope not. Or maybe he just had a bumpy flight or a bad jet lag. So I let him rest first. 
 
I decided to buy us dinner since I'm not much of a cook. I put my cap on then drove to Imun Seolleongtang. It's Donghae's favorite soup restaurant. I thought that maybe a bowl of their specialty would make him feel better. 
 
I got us kimchi and two bowls of Seolleongtang. I also passed by a Japanese market and bought fresh sashimi. If sashimi can't make Donghae happy then I don't what will anymore. That little kid loves raw fish. 
 
I came back, expecting him to be up already. But he wasn't. He must be really unwell. So I just cooked eggs and prepared some fruits. Tangerines, Kiwis and strawberries. All his favorites. After that, I thought that dinner was ready to be served. 
 
I went to the room and decided to wake him up. All lights were off and the room was completely quiet. I sat on the bed next to him and kissed him gently on the forehead. "Hey, baby. Dinner's ready". He opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled at him. "Let's go eat?" I suggested. He just smiled back and nodded. 
 
"I got you all your favorites". I proudly said to him. He stood while looking at the food. "Siwon... thank you. This is really sweet". I walked closer to him then hugged him from behind. I buried face on his shoulder and held him tight with my arms. "I am so sorry for leaving you in Mexico, my love. I really felt bad for doing that to you. Please forgive me". He paused for a second. "It's okay, Siwon. It's not a problem anymore". I kissed his shoulder then he took my hands off of him. He sat down and said, "The soup's gettin cold". I sat down across him and served him. I poured soup on his bowl and put an egg to his plate. He began eating and remained quiet. 
 
We ate so quietly, we didn't say one word to each other. It was becoming really awkward so I opened up a topic. 
 
"My father's guests seems to like what I presented to them". He swallowed a slice of sashimi and said, "That's great, Siwon". Sounding like a robot. He didn't even looked at me. "Hmm... So what did you guys do in Mexico when I left?" I asked. "Uhm, we did a lot of activities. We went to a popular church there, then... the guys went cliff diving then we rode the jet skis". He finally looked at me and his eyes showed me that something was bothering him. 
 
"Donghae. Is something wrong? You seem to be a little distant since you came back." He looked down and sipped a portion of the soup. "No, Siwon. Nothing's wrong. I'm okay". I wasn't convinced. "You don't seem to be, my love. Are you feeling sick?" He just shook his head then went back to eating. Okay, I give up. I decided to just enjoy the food as well. 
 
The next day, Leeteuk-hyung asked us to have dinner at his house. Every time an album of ours is coming out, he invites us to his to have a small get to together. So he could say all his encouragements and wishes for us. 
 
I asked to Donghae to have lunch with me outside but he refused. He said he wanted and needed to go to gym. He was still acting pretty cold so I didn't bother convincing him. 
 
He went back home just in time so he could get ready for the dinner. 
 
While in the car, on the way to hyung's house, Donghae was still being silent. I don't know what was up with him but I want to know if we're okay. I reached for his hand and held it. Normally, he would squeeze it back. But this time, he held it with both of his hands. I looked at him but he was looking away. This scared me. 
 
Teukkie-hyung greeted us when we got to his place. Donghae and I were the last one to arrive. "Aha! I knew you guys are gonna be late again. I assume it's because of Fishy?" Kyuhyun said. "You guessed it right. But I guess if you love a man like Hae you really have to be patient with everything", I joked. They laughed except Donghae. He just smiled again. 
 
Eunhyuk got out of the kitchen carrying a tray full of chicken. Dinner was served. We took our seats then suddenly Donghae whispered to me, "I love you too, Siwon. Always". I looked at him and kissed him on the cheek. That was relieving to hear. 
 
Eunhyuk's eyes fell on us. He looked stony. He exchanged a meaningfull stare with Donghae. Then Hae looked away. I pretended that I didn't see it and just continued eating.
 
I know something's going on. But I'm anxious to find out what it is...