Out with the New and In with the Old

Love The Way It Hurts

 

Siwon's P.O.V. 

 

Out with the new and in with the old

 

I parked across W hotel, where Stella is staying. It is lunchtime and I know she will be going to this certain restaurant with her friends. 

I waited for her inside my car. Trying my best to stay calm and be patient.  I am so mad about what she did to Donghae. I never thought that she’d go to that point. If Donghae decides to end our relationship permanently because of what she did, then I will personally banish her from this country.

After a few minutes of waiting, Stella strolled out of the hotel lobby. She’s in dark colored jeans topped with a sheer sweater and scarf.

I quickly turned off the engine and got out of the car. I paced to her direction and called her name. 

She was on her way walking on the side street. Then she turned around when she heard her name and saw me. "So, I guess you finally realized that I'm right." She said with a smirk. 

I glared at her and bluntly said, "Guess again, Stella." 

The sinister smile on her face slowly faded. She breathed out heavily and crossed her arms. "Why are you here then?" 

"How dare you talk to Donghae behind my back?!" I bawled at her. A lady by-passer gave us an aggravated look. I ignored her but Stella faked her a smile. 

"So you're little boyfriend told you about our chit-chat, eh?" Still smiling, she cocked her head on the right. I’m not sure if she really finds this amusing or she just wants to piss me off.

"It doesn't matter! What makes you think that you have the right to do that?" 

"You should be thanking me because I'm saving you from doing a huge mistake, Siwon!" Her arms fell on her sides and her whole demeanor changed.

"Loving him is the best thing I've ever done in my life. You know nothing about us, Stella. And our relationship has nothing to do with you." 

She let out an exasperated sigh. "I'm your girlfriend, aren't I?" 

"No, Stella. You're not and you will never be." 

She sighed deeply again. “Don’t say that.”

"I regret kissing you that night. That kiss shouldn't have happened."

She dropped her head and continued breathing like mad. "Stop it."

"It's always been Donghae... I love him and you can never change that." 

"I said stop it!" She screamed as her right hand came across my face to slap me. She gasped and her eyes widened when she realized what she did. "I-I'm sorry, Siwon. I was just..." She took a step closer to me.

"Don't... come near me." 

"Siwon..." Her voice cracked when she said my name.

"Whatever connection we have is over. Stay out of my life and don't ever come near Donghae again."

"Siwon, please..." A tear strolled down her face.

I shook my head at her. "Goodbye, Stella." 

I turned back to my car and did not look back as she calls my name over and over, until I finally got inside.


 

Later that night at my pad, I sat back on the couch while listening to Frank Sinatra's album play on my vinyl record player. I held a glass of wine in one hand and Donghae’s picture on the other. 

I've been wanting to call him all night. But I really don't know what else I should say to him and I'm not sure if he would want to listen either. 

From the way our conversation went, it didn't seem to me that he wants to get back together. But it didn't seem like he was not happy to see me as well. I didn't really get anything from him. His expression was really hard for me to read. 

Is it possible for us to grow apart in just a week? Because I feel like I don't know him anymore. I used to look at his face and know exactly what's in his mind. But now all I get is aloofness and cold air. And it scares me to see us this way. 

I feel like I'm really losing Donghae. The strong love that we have is growing weak and it's dragging me down. I know I have to do something about it before it's too late... before I lose my Donghae completely.