My Soul for your Love

Love The Way It Hurts

 

Donghae's P.O.V. 


My soul for your love 


Everything happened way too quick last night. What I remember was Hyuk and I were in kitchen talking, then Siwon came in. Then the next thing I know, I was on the floor of Siwon's room, crying hard. 

When Siwon dragged me out of Teukkie-hyung's kitchen the first thing I felt was fear. Fear for Hyuk and for my own sake. 

Hyuk's face was bleeding when we left. I'm not even sure where was it coming from. I hope that Siwon didn't do much damage on Hyuk. I don’t want him to end up on a hospital bed again...

I felt sorry for him. Hyuk was just trying to be honest and be a good friend. But I guess honesty wouldn't cover the mistake that we did. 

I was beyond scared when Siwon and I got in the car. He was literally shaking with anger and I felt that he wasn't not in the condition to drive. I had to shut my mouth all the way to his place because I didn't want to piss him off. He might lose control and that would surely lead us in an accident. 

He grabbed my arm and took me up to his apartment. It was so tight, my arm numbed in seconds. 

He opened the door and pushed me inside. I lost balance and fell on floor. I tried explaining to him but he didn't want to listen. He screamed at me then pulled my hair. He hauled me to his room and pushed me to the bed. I begged for forgiveness but he didn't listen. He told me that we're over and that's when I lost my mind. 

No... I can't live without Siwon. He had become my life now. My everything. I can't afford losing him. I love him so much. I'm willing to do anything just to turn this mess around. I got on my knees and pleaded. "Siwon, please. I'll do anything... I promise! I don't wanna lose you. I just can't! I can prove it to you", I said desperately. He looked at me with blank eyes. His face changed and then he set the rules for me. 

He said I will become his property and everything I do should be approved by him. I was hesitant for a moment but he said that this was his only way to be with me again. The thought of living without him scared me. In just two months he became the reason why I'm still breathing. So I agreed to his conditions willingly. Even if it costs me my freedom. 

He gave me a kiss on lips before he left. But it was far from romantic. It didn't feel like the ones he had given every morning. It's more like a symbol to me. It's as if he had left his mark on me. I am now his property. 

After the non-stop crying, my eyes were exhausted and my body begged for slumber. I chose to sleep on the small couch in Siwon's room last night. I thought that he might not want to sleep next to me after what he found out. So, I positioned myself on it and slept. 

The next morning, I was surprised when I woke up on the bed. I'm not sure if I sleep walked here or Siwon carried me. But I prefer the latter. It was 7am and Siwon was gone already. He probably went to the gym or shopped for groceries. 

I got up and decided to cook him breakfast. I made French toasts, which he loves, and I also cooked sausages and pancakes. I know he's not crazy for pancakes but I am. I suddenly remembered the first time Siwon cooked me breakfast. He made pancakes mixed with strawberries and chocolate and they were delicious. I got teary eyed reminiscing about it. It seems like it happened ages ago. We really had a lot of sweet moments together... But here we are again. In the middle of a big mess all because of me. 

I heard the front door being opened. I wiped the tears and composed myself. Siwon went in and saw what I have prepared. He was wearing his gym clothes and his hair was not in its usual style. His bangs were side swept and it looked incredibly good on him. This man is beautiful. He is truly worth fighting for...

I gave him a small smile and greeted him. "Good morning, Siwon."