Don't Act Countrified

Behind Those Words (Closed)

 

 

Don't Act Countrified- ALi Feat. Yong Junhyung

Even if your heart is in pain, don’t cry
Even if you want to die, don’t die
If he wants to leave, just let him go
Even if you want to hold on, don’t

 

Breakups are always like this – at first, it really really hurts
The sky falls down, everything falls down – you don’t know what’s going on
Sometimes you’re so mad that you can’t sleep
Sometimes, you miss him so much that you can’t sleep
As you live like that, you forget him

Don’t do anything stupid, you pitiful person
The race is already over but why are you still running
If you do so, will that person’s heart ache ?
Wouldn’t it be better to conspicuously be better off ?
Separation after dating is natural – we all know it
But it’s really not easy to accept it
The fire is already out but it’s so hard to cool down this love

 

Did you still love me ? Did you truly love me ?
Don’t even try to find now – don’t even act curious – why are you being so tacky
The moment you turn back, you become strangers – a stranger with no relations
That is the cold relationship between a man and a woman

Love is when you feel like you will die but you quickly forget
If you want to compare, it’s like candy that’s stuck in your throat
When you taste it, it’s sweeter than anything
But if you swallow it by mistake, it hurts as if your heart has been blocked
It’s a start that’s not the end – let’s take a little break and make room for a new person
Because two minus one is not zero but one – two minus one is not zero but one

 

You need to withstand in any way
You need to live in any way
Don’t even be resentful – don’t be tacky

 

Junhyung knocked on the door twice. Thrice. Four times. No answer. He called and got the same response. “Where is she?” he thought.

He looked over flower pots and mats to find her spare key but found none. He slides his hand over the top of her door. Although there was a lot of dust, he found what he was looking for. He quickly unlocked the door and stepped into her house.

It was empty and quiet. If there were no sunlight going into the house, it would be pitch dark. “Eunjung? Are you here? Hello~?” he called out. He walked into room after room, still no sign of her. Finally he went to the bathroom. He tried to turn the knob but it was locked.

“Eunjung? You’re in here?” he asked as he knocked on the door. Usually she would the least reply with a simple hum or “neh..” but there was no reply. He was getting worried and without hesitation he kicked the door open.

He rushed in to find Eunjung lying on the cold tile of the bathroom floor with blood flowing out from her wrist. There was a short knife beside her hand.

“Eunjung!” He rushed to her and carried her body to the bed. She was still half conscious.

“Jun.. Junhyung..” she said softly. He went to the bathroom to take a wet towel and the first aid kit. He carefully wiped her blood from her wrist and bandaged it tightly to stop the blood from flowing. She was lucky that he got there on time and not much blood was lost. After all that is done, he sat beside her bed, looking at her. Her lips were pale and her hair was a mess.

“Why did you hurt yourself?” he asked softly, her hair.

“He doesn’t love me anymore. He doesn’t love me…” she said shaking her head. Tears started welling up in her eyes and in a matter of seconds; they drop on her cheeks like crystals.

“He wants to leave, let him leave. Don’t hurt yourself because of him Eunjung..” he comforted her. He pursed his lips looking at his bestfriend in pain.

“I don’t want to live anymore! He doesn’t love me! I don’t want to live!” she shake her head vigorously. Junhyung quickly sat on her bed and held her in his arms, her back while cooing soft sounds to calm her down.

“You can’t be like this. You’re still young. I know he’s your first love, but you’ll meet other people. He’s not the only one,” he said. Eunjung kept crying on his chest, wetting his shirt.

 

Junhyung stayed with her for a few days to make sure she’s okay. She was like a zombie around the house. Sometimes she would stare out the window for hours until Junhyung walked her away from the window. He hate seeing her like this. He wants the happy and cheerful Eunjung back.

One morning he woke up to see that Eunjung was not beside him. They sleep together because she had only one bed. He would hold her in his arms to give her all the comfort and warmth he can give to make her feel less lonely and hopefully forget about her break up. He got off the bed and started searching for her.

He went to the kitchen and found her near the sink, pouring some water into her mug. He sighed silently, glad that she was fine. He was about to go to the bathroom when he saw that the hot water had filled her mug and is now overflowing on her hands. He could still see smoke from the water, indicating that its hot. And yet Eunjung didn’t move.

Before the water could scald her hand any further he quickly ran to her and took the kettle from her hand. As if she was just knocked out from her daze, she felt the burning on her hand and let go of the mug into the sink.

“Eunjung-ah.. what are you trying to do..?” Junhyung said while running her hand under the running tap water.

“I.. I didn’t notice..” she said softly. Her hand was already red and scalded. He wiped her hand dry with a sift towel and started applying some medicine on it. She winced when she felt the stinging pain. Junhyung treated her hand with extra care and bandage it carefully. Now both her hands are bandage. He just hope she would end this soon.

“Let’s go out shall we? I heard the new park nearby had just opened,” he said cheerfully. She looked hesitant.

“Pleasee…” Junhyung begged and pouted a little. He really wants Eunjung to get some fresh air and get out of the cramped and gloomy house. It will only make her situation worse. Finally she nodded and agreed to go out.

They had been friends since forever. Since both her hands are still injured, he helped her change. She wore just a simple shirt with a skirt. He tied her hair into a simple ponytail like a mother would.

They walked hand in hand together at the park, enjoying the fresh air. Sometimes he would try to make simple jokes that earn him a smile from her. That was enough for him. She doesn’t need to laugh. A smile was enough.

There were kids playing at the playground and families chatting with each other on the tables made from granite. There was an ice cream stand by the side.

“Shall we get some ice cream?” Junhyung asked. She nodded and smiled. He took out his wallet to look for some dollar bills when he felt the grip on his hand tightened. He looked up to see a couple walking towards our direction. I turned to Eunjung whose eyes widened slightly, looking at the couple. We walked passed them casually although I could see Eunjung staring at the guy. The guy saw us for a friction of a second but turned away immediately. As we passed them, the guy didn’t even stop which made Eunjung turn her head towards them. She let go of my hand and ran towards the couple. I saw her grabbing the guy’s arm and the couple stopped walking.

“Mir, don’t you remember me? Its me Eunjung! Why didn’t you answer my calls or reply my messages?” she pleaded, holding on his arm. Junhyung walked to them.

“Aish let go of me!” he pushed her hands away.

“We are over Eunjung. Don’t you get it? O-ver.” He looked up when he saw Junhyung.

“Ah Junhyung! Can you please bring this girl away from me? Seriously, get over it Eunjung. She’s my girlfriend now,” he said as he slung his hand over the girl’s shoulder that was with him.

Eunjung tried to grab on his arm again but Junhyung caught her hands first and moved her away from Mir and stand beside him. Junhyung’s expression was kept cool. He could hear Eunjung sobbing already.

Mir and the girl was about to turn when Junhyung held his shoulder. He turned to Junhyung and Junhyung gave him a hard punch across his face, causing Mir to stumble backwards and land on the floor. The girl quickly kneeled down.

“What’s your problem huh?!” she shouted as Mir covered his bleeding mouth.

Junhyung grabbed Eunjung’s hand and walked off.

They ended up back home and as soon as Junhyung closed the door, Eunjung punched his chest several times.

“Why did you that? Why did you hurt him?” she cried out, punching his chest. Junhyung just stood there, enduring her weak punches and shut his eyes.

“Why Junhyung? Why!” she cried. He grabbed hold of her hands, careful not to hurt her injured wrist.

“You hurt yourself because of him! You still want to blame me for punching him?” he yelled. Eunjung’s tears stream down her cheeks. He let go of her hands and cupped her face. He lifted her head to look at him.

“Forget about him.. I’m hurt when you hurt yourself… I love you Eunjung..” he said softly, caressing her cheeks. Her eyes widened slightly, looking at Junhyung.

“I’ve always loved you,” he confessed and pecked her lips softly.

 
Requested by: SeaTurtle
Note: Sorry if I don't follow the requests in order. Coz inspiration comes at the most randomest times right? :P 
 
And btw, Eunjung is just a name. Not any idol from any group. But if you want to imagine the one from T-ara, you're free to do so. :D
 
tumblr_m6skh3oKuM1qkruj2o1_400.jpg