Time

Behind Those Words (Closed)

Time- Hyuna feat. Rado

Time (Time) – when the solitary winter comes
Time (Time) – I stand on this solitary street that cannot be found
Now I try to erase you
I long for you and I can’t forget you

 

As I walk the streets alone, in case I run into you
I carefully look around me (as I stand in that place)
In this place that is filled with our memories of being together
I can’t forget you, I keep thinking of you

Like a fool, I know that you won’t come back
But it was so good back then,
Why did I hate you so much back then?
I regret – I want to go back to that time
I want to go back

 

Time (Time) – when the solitary winter comes
Time (Time) – I stand on this solitary street that cannot be found
Now I try to erase you
I long for you and I can’t forget you.

Whenever a person who looks like you passes by
I think that maybe it’s you (and I secretly stole a glance)
In front of the coffee house at the crossroads that we used to go often
I lingered alone and waited for you

 

I know well that you won’t ever come back
But I can’t forget you -
Why did I dislike you so much back then?
I regret – I want to love again
I want to love

Time (Time) – when the solitary winter comes
Time (Time) – I stand on this solitary street that cannot be found
Now I try to erase you
I long for you and I can’t forget you

 

At some point, I stand alone on this unlighted street
You won’t return again, I don’t want to forget you
I can’t go on without you

Time (Time) – when the solitary winter comes
Time (Time) – I stand on this solitary street that cannot be found
Now I try to erase you
I long for you and I can’t forget you

 

I was doing some work on my laptop when there was a knock on the door and my mum walked into my room.

"Honey, are you busy? I want to introduce you to someone," she said.

Beside her was a girl about two years younger than me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Who's this?"

She smiled and brought forward the girl. "This is Hyuna. She'll be living with us." What??!

"Uhh... And why is that?"

"She's the daughter of my close friend. She'll be sharing the same room as you Jun."

"You're not answering my question."

She just sighed and smiled to Hyuna. "You two get to know each other arasso?" She patted Hyuna's shoulder and walked out. I stood up and stomped after her, leaving the clueless girl behind.

 

"Omma! Why do I have to share my room?? And what is she doing here?!" I flared up in the living room.

"Junhyung-ah, she has no one else. Please be nice," my mum said softly.

 

I scoffed. "Nice? You want me to be nice with a stranger that suddenly wants to share the house, my room, my bed?? Where's her family? Her parents? What does she wanna be huh? A free loader??"

 

A tight smack landed on my right cheek. "Yong Junhyung! I didn't raise you to become an insolent!" She huffed out in frustration.

"Her dad just passed away and her mum is gravely ill. Please Junhyung, just this once, think about others before yourself.." she said softly, almost pleading me.

 

I rolled my eyes and looked away. I was still touching my cheek that was burning like hell.

"Fine. I'll only give in to sharing. But don't force me to be nice," I said sternly and stomped into my room.

 

I slammed my door shut and saw Hyuna standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. She didn't even dare to sit. Huh! She should be!

I walked towards her and she blinked her eyes continuously, scared that I might hit her.

"You. Because of you, I got slapped. Because of you, I have to share everything!" I shouted angrily at her.

I could see her gulp nervously, clutching to her shirt.

 

I took my mobile and car keys and stomped out of the house. I have to go somewhere to release all these tension.

I walked into the house late at night and the house was already pitch dark. I walked around wobbly, holding to the walls to guide me to my room. My head was high and dizzy from all the alcohol I took the whole day. I don't even know how I got home safely on my own.

I reached my room and open the door. My room was dark but I could still see a figure lying down on one side of the bed. She's still here. Even though I'm drunk, I was still sober enough to remember the unfortunate thing that has happened to me.

I took off my jacket and climbed on the bed. I got over her, with my hands by each side of her head, supporting my body up. I know she could sense my near presence when she frowned slightly while closing her eyes. She opened them slowly, and suddenly they grew wide seeing me on top of her.

I smirked. “Since you’re here, at least make yourself useful,” I said and without hesitation, I kissed her roughly. Her screams were muffled into the kiss and her hand kept pushing my body away. I let one hand go to grab her hands and held them on top of her head. I forcefully pushed my tongue into and my hand travelled to her thigh, it up and down. I felt her relaxing into the kiss and I broke it immediately. She looked at me cluelessly and I let my body fall to the other side of the bed.

I pushed her arm roughly. “You’re sleeping on the floor. Not on my bed,” I said coldly. I turned to the other side, backfacing her when she started getting up from the bed slowly.

 

The next morning I woke up with a massive headache. When I glanced at the floor, she was no longer there. I showered and got ready to go to college. Mum and Hyuna was busy chatting away at the dining room when I walked out.

“Honey, what do you want for breakfast?” mum said as I sat at the seat the furthest from Hyuna.

“Bread.”

My mum just smiled and started making my usual PB&J bread. Hyuna looked down on her plate and ate her breakfast quietly. Mum doesn’t seem mad. Maybe she didn’t tell mum about what happened last night.

“Junhyung, Hyuna transferred to your college. Look after her will you?” mum said. Kill. Me. Now.

“Its college, not kindergarten. Don’t you know how to look after yourself?” I said. She nodded carefully without looking at me.

“Yong Junhyung. She’s a new student. She might be lost in her first day of school. She takes the same course as you so it should be easy right?”

“What do I get?” I raised an eyebrow.

“I’ll buy you the newest sportscar that you wanted so much if you look after her for a month. Deal?” I pouted my lips unconsciously, thinking over her deal.

“Deal.” Mum smiled widely as if I just told her wanted to get married. I rolled my eyes and finished up my breakfast.

 

Every girl stared at Hyuna in envy when she walked with me into the college. I just kept a pokerface on, looking to the front as I walk.

“Junhyung oppa! Goodmorning! Had a good sleep?” a girl suddenly stepped infront of me said cheerfully. Is it Riah? Or is she Hana?

“Uh.. yeah. Morning,” I said monotonously and just walked passed her.

“Oppa! See you later! Annyeong!” she said as she waved her hand excitedly at my retreating back.

On my way to class, the same thing happened but with different girls, for at least 6 times. I’m well known but I’m not proud of it. Trust me. People labeled me as the rich-handsome-snobbish kid in school. What’s there to be proud of?

Its been nearly a month and all Hyuna did was follow me wherever I go so she don’t get lost. Even when I went to the gents, she waited for me outside. She tried to do some little conversations with me and I just answered what she asked with a word or two.

One day she wanted to go the ladies after lunch. I know she was expecting for me to wait because she didn’t know how to get to our next class but I just walked off casually. She’ll get lost, find help, get to class eventually. I’m not a babysitter for goodness sake.

Suddenly I heard some laughs by some guys by the lockers. I was at the opposite side so I couldn’t see who. I don’t even bother to check when I heard a familiar voice, pleading.

“Jebal.. let me go. I need to get to class..” she said timidly.

“Hah! Do you think we’re going to let you go easily? You’ve caught my attention the moment you step into this college. But you’re always with that snobbish rich guy that we don’t even get a chance to get a taste of you!” a guy with a deep voice said and the others laughed.

I shut my eyes when I know what I had to do. I’m going to regret this.

I went to the other side and saw Hyuna leaning by the lockers and the guys was infront of her with his hand on the lockers by the side of her head. The other 3 guys were just surrounding him.

“Let her go,” I said sternly. All of them turned their head to look at me, shocked. I walked over to them and the other guys moved aside except for the one infront of Hyuna. I grabbed Hyuna’s wrist and dragged her behind me. She hid behind me, terrified. The guys scoffed.

“And who are you to her huh?” he asked.

“I’m her boyfriend. Got a problem with that?” I said coolly, looking at all of them. Their faces were shocked and were quite taken aback by my words.

“Now stay away from my girl.” I left my last words and dragged Hyuna along with me.

“Yong Junhyung has a girlfriend?” I heard one of the guys said softly as I walked off.

 

When we reached the stairs that was empty, I finally heard her soft sobs. I knew she was crying all the way but I just wasn’t sure. I mean, why would she cry?

I stopped and turned to her. She was looking down on the floor, sobbing softly. I held her shoulders and she looked up slowly. Her eyes were teary and red. Has she always been… this… beautiful and innocent?

I wiped her tears with my thumb gently. “Why are you crying?” I asked softly.

She shook her head. “Come on tell me. Is it because of me?”

She shook her head again. “I was really scared when you weren’t outside and the guys came to me. But I’m really thankful that you came back. Thank you. Thank you very much.”

More tears flow and I helped her to wipe it. I smiled slightly hearing her words. “I’m really sorry for leaving you. I shouldn’t have-“ My words were cut when she suddenly hugged me tight. My hands were awkward behind her and I lowered them down to hug her back lightly.

“Thank you Junhyung.”

 

Eversince that day, I don’t know why but we really got closer. It was such a sad thing that those times only lasted for a week. Mum didn’t know that she had a brother. Her brother went overseas for work but then he just came back when he heard of what happened to his family.

“Junhyung.. should I follow him?” Hyuna asked me in the room one day after the day her brother went to my house to take Hyuna back.

“Molla.. Do you want to?” I asked her back.

“I think so. Its been a long time since I last see my brother.” She smiled happily, thinking about living again with him.

“Then you should follow him. You’ll get a bigger bed too right? There’s no need to share with me anymore,” I said, smiling.

 

She left. Left for the states and never coming back. nNow that its been 2 weeks, I regret not stopping her from leaving. I regret not telling her how I felt before she left. I regret being so cold towards her. If I hadn’t, we would have a chance to be closer. Now, its just too late. No matter where I go, hoping to see her again, she won’t be there. She’s never coming back again.

 

Requested by: JoQueen

 
tumblr_m6skh3oKuM1qkruj2o1_400.jpg