Czesław Śpiewa

Behind Those Words (Closed)

Czesław Śpiewa - Wesoły Kapelusznik (Polish song)

My body i'm putting into dress
I'm putting my legs, breats and hands
But my head i'm leaving on table
Because without my head i'm going to town

 

No one will know who am i
Just dress will rustle betrayed
So i will put my cap
Followed by it you'll know who am i, friend

Just for you i'm wearing "in"
Nope in brassiere, tights and jeans
Just for you i have got new ideas
Just for you i lost my head

 

 

“Hey can you come over now?” he said through the phone. I agreed. He didn’t have to ask. Whether or not I agree, I will still have to be there. He doesn’t pay me nor does he own me. For love, I summit myself to him.

I put on my black silk dress that is too short to cover my thighs. It barely covers my bottom. I feel uncomfortable wearing this kind of clothing but as long as it pleases him, I’m ready to wear anything. I put on my make-up and curled my hair, just the way he like it. I took my purse and went out of my apartment, leaving my sane mind behind. My sane mind would have stopped me from going out to meet him. My sane mind would have known better that I deserve to be treated with love and not just a spare tyre. But because of him, I’ve gone insane.

 

I walked down the busy streets of Seoul alone, clutching onto my purse tightly. I got a lot of stares from random strangers. Some look at me with devilish intentions while some just look at me disapprovingly. I endured all that just to get to him. Is this love or just plain stupidity?

Before I became completely insane because of him, I would re-think again and again whether what I’m doing was wrong. Is following my own heart desire to be with the one I love wrong? Even though he’s married? Even though I’m just a mistress to him? These questions would sometimes hold me back and I would make a turn to return to the safety of my own apartment. But that would only take a minute or two. I would eventually cast all those thoughts away and go to him.

I got tired of those critical thinking that I leave my sane mind at home. So it won’t stop me along the way.

He’s older than me. I’m still in college while he’s already working and married. With my jeans, t-shirt and cap, I go to college. I’m just a plain, simple girl. No one had the slightest idea that I’m a mistress.

I reach his 2-storey apartment and pressed on the bell. I heard footsteps from inside and he opened the door. He flashed his charming smile and took my hand and led me inside. His hand slipped around my waist and pulled me close to him as we walked to his room.

“You look beautiful tonight,” he whispered to my ear. I smiled at his compliment. His husky voice made the ends of my hair stand. Even before we got to his room, he already started nibbling on my ear. I giggled and pushed head away gently.

“Junhyung.. can you wait..?” I said softly. He pouted and shook his head.

“Baby~ do you know how long I’ve been waiting for you? She took ages to go her mother’s house. I finally got her out. You can spend the night if you want,” he said, smiling to me.

“I got school tomorrow..” I said sadly. We got to his bedroom and he shut locked his door. He pushed me towards the door and whispered, “Skip it” before kissing me roughly.

As usual, his hands roamed all over my body as if he owned it. I let him do whatever he wanted like always. I was brought to the bed and he threw me on it as he took off shirt and crawled on top of me. He gave me one last smirk before overdosing me with full pleasure…

 

I ended up staying with him the whole night as I fell asleep after what we did the previous night. I woke up the next morning feeling sore from my waist downwards. He likes it rough but can be gentle at times. He was still in dreamland, sleeping soundly beside me. I took the white covers to cover my body and sat up. He moved slightly, sensing that I was awake. I looked at him and his eyes opened slowly, adjusting to the bright sunlight in the room. He looked at me and I just smiled. I love seeing him in the morning. He looked so innocent and sincere. He returned my smile and reached for my hand and pulled me softly towards him. I leaned towards him and he gave a soft peck on my lips.

“Morning~” he said softly. I was about to reply him back when his phone rang. We turned towards his phone and he let go of my hand to get it.

He sat up as he answered the call.

“Hey morning dear. Yeah I just woke up,” he said. It was his wife.

He chuckled. “You know I couldn’t sleep for long when you’re not beside me..” he said. Ouch. It does hurt me a little although I have no right to be jealous. I’m just his mistress. He was backfacing me so he couldn’t see my expression.

“I’ll pick you up at night then? Okay dear. See you then. I love you too.” He ended the call and turned to me as he placed his phone on the bedside table. I just looked at him. His image was getting blurry. I just realized tears were welling up in my eyes. Why am I crying?

He scooted nearer to me as I sat cross-legged on the bed, facing him. He cupped my face and my tears fell.

“You know I don’t mean any of that right? I just love you and only you baby,” he said softly, wiping my tears with his thumb. He doesn’t mean that. He just wanted to make me feel better. But I just nodded.

He smiled. “Go shower. I’ll make us some breakfast,” he said and kissed my forehead lightly. He got off the bed, wore his boxers and sweatpants before heading out of the room.

Junhyung is everything. He’s caring, loving, rich and hardworking. He is everything and that made me lose my head for him. I just want his love and attention. Even if it is just an act.

 

Requested by: bunnygirl

This is like, very short. So sorry. I don't want to go too far from the lyrics. And yes, this is a difficult set of lyrics. But I tried my best. Tell me what you think aites? :) btw, I don't like writing this coz Junhyung is a bad character. But I had to.. :(

tumblr_m6skh3oKuM1qkruj2o1_400.jpg