Don't Say Goodbye

Behind Those Words (Closed)

Don't Say Goodbye - Davichi

I saw your trembling lips for the first time
You try and you try but hesitate to say something
Just like the lyrics from a song- sad predictions come true
No, it can’t be- it’s not- it can’t be

You already left me, your heart has left me
Even your body has left me as well
I don’t know how to hold onto you- someone please tell me how

* Please don’t say those words tonight
Why did you leave me?
I’m so hurt, my heart hurts- tears are rising
We can’t say goodbye yet- don’t open those lips any wider
Don’t say goodbye

At your cold words, I sank down
As if the world crumbled down, tears fell

If this moment passes, if this moment is over
We will be separated forever
I love you, I love you to death-
Don’t leave me

* repeat

I don’t know what separation is- I’m just upset
I have so many stories, so many memories-
My heart is ripping

We can’t say goodbye yet- don’t open those lips any wider
Don’t say goodbye
Don’t say goodbye

 

“Okay, see you tonight,” I said cheerfully. I smile wide so as to sound as cheerful as possible but the moment the call ended, so did my smile. I stared into a space of nothingness, trying to empty out every horrible imagination that was rolling through my mind like a movie.

 

Somehow I could predict what was going to happen that night but I told myself no. No my predictions won’t come true. No nothing bad is going to happen tonight. No.

 

But everyone knows that no matter how hard you tried to stay positive, that slight negativity at the back of your mind will never leave. I turned to the big analog clock hanged on the wall.

 

2 more hours. I should get ready.

 

It was a simple meet up. Just a meet up by out usual spot at the park. I just took a few minutes to get ready and I was already on my way to the park. Despite the cold night, my palms were sweating, gripping on the steering wheel. I tried to calm my racing heart but it just beats faster and faster as I got nearer to the park.

 

The surroundings of the park was quiet since it was already half past midnight. It was usual for us but of course, not for anyone else. She just came back from a music show and I just ended a recording session for the new album. What else is new?

 

I've never felt so nervous before but the tone in her voice during the short call 2 hours ago was driving me crazy. I know something bad was going to happen. But I told myself I won't let it happen.

 

It started raining. Great. Just like the movies. Can this meetup get anymore predictable?

 

It started raining heavily and I could barely see the road. I saw the red light coming and I was about to stop the car but the car somehow skidded and I crashed to the side of the road.

 

 

My head hurts. What is this loud ringing sound? Urgh can somebody stop it? I tried to open my eyes slowly despite the massive pain I was feeling on my forehead. Then I realised that my head was resting on the horn of the steering wheel. I brought up my head with much difficulty and my handphone rang.

 

It must be her. How long have I passed out? I should ask her for help. Where is the damn phone??

 

I feel around the seat next to me for my phone, following the vibrations. Finally i found it and answered it before it ended.

 

"Where the hell are you??" she said harshly on the phone. My head hurts but my heart literally broke when she said that. I don't know what happened to her. She changed so much. Was I the one that made her change?

 

"H-hyuna.. I.. Accident.. Help.." i tried to say. My head hurts so bad I can't even talk properly.

 

"What?? Where are you??" she asked. Her tone was filled with worry. I hope its worry for me and not because she had to delay what she intend to tell me that night because of my accident.

 

"Near.. P-park.."

 

"Okay wait there. I'll look for you," she said and hung up. My vision started to lose focus and my head was thumping like mad. Blood was already flowing down from my head to my eyes. My eyelids close on its own, shutting me off from the world.

 

***

 

My head still hurts but lesser. Am I still in my car? No I couldn't be. I feel like I'm lying down on something soft and comfy. I opened my eyes slowly, only to be greeted by the bright lights of a room. A ward to be more specific. She did found me.

 

That little thought made me smile slightly and I turned to my sides to see if she's in the room. She wasn't but as soon as I turned to the direction of the door, the door swung open and she was there.

 

"Oh you're awake," she said. I just smiled.

 

"Thank you," I said.

 

"I don't want you dead," she said. Why doesn't she sound like my girlfriend anymore? She sound so cold. Colder than the weather that night which was pretty much about the coldness of winter.

 

She walked towards me and sat at the edge of my bed. I reached out for her hand but she pulled it away.

 

"I was going to tell you something. Before all these chaos happened," she said, looking down at the bed. She kept switching between the Hyuna I know who is cute, sweet and childlike and the Hyuna that have changed and spitting out cold words that are just daggers through my heart.

 

"So do you still want to tell me?" I asked.

 

She pursed her lips together and took a breath before continuing.

 

"I want a breakup," she said. Loud and clear.

 

No its not happening. Please don't.

 

"Don't... Hyuna-"

 

"I can't take it anymore Junhyung. You're always busy and you're not commited to this relationship at all. Even when you don't have work, you are cooped inside that studio. Fine, I know that's your passion. But when your friends asked you out? You can easily make time for them. Why not for me?" she said, tears welling up in her eyes.

 

"I wanted to come to meet you today didn't I? I made time for you," I pleaded.

 

"You only started to when I’m being cold. When I treat you as if I hate you..as if I’m angry with you,” she said softly.

 

“I’ll change. I promise I will be more commited to this relationship. Please…give me another chance. Please Hyuna.. Baby..” I held onto her hand before she could pull it back again.

 

“Don’t do this to me Hyuna. I love you so much. I really do,” I said. If I did not just met with an accident, I would have begged on my knees by now.

 

After staying quiet for awhile finally she looked up at me. Her eyes were watery. So were mine. She placed her other hand on top of mine and pushed my hand away from hers slowly.

 

“No.. No Hyuna no.. please..” After she managed to get off my grip, she stood up and turned.

 

I struggled to get up, to stop her from leaving. Because if this moment passes, it will be over. And I can’t change it.

 

My head was still dizzy but I still tried to get up. “Hyuna please. Don’t do this. Please..” I begged one last time while trying to sit up straight.

 

She stopped and I thought I had a chance. Maybe she changed her mind. She turned, walked towards me and left a soft kiss on my bandaged forehead and walked out quickly before I could even say a word.

 

I was left there, sobbing alone, tears dropping bit by bit onto my lap. She really left. People deserve second chances but I guess I wasted my second chance without even knowing. And now its too late to turn things around. 

 

Requested by: Euhee1020

Note: This one was rather short and the lyrics are very very cliche. You know I don't like cliche stories so I tried my best to make it different. Hope you enjoyed it! :)

tumblr_m6skh3oKuM1qkruj2o1_400.jpg

So I decided to make this day a special day to so called celebrate B2st's new song and all kill and FIRST WIN WITHOUT PROMOTIONS and also 4minute's great succes with their comeback :)) If you are subscribed to more than one of my on-going fics, you would know that I updated all my fics in one shot. Heee~ Hope you guys enjoy all the updates^^ And don't forget to comment! :D