We were in Love

Behind Those Words (Closed)

 

We were in love - T-ara & Davichi

 

We used to love, please don't make me cry
To me, it's only you
When I close my eyes, I see you - when I block my ears, I hear you
Please don't leave me

The person who became a light in my dark life, such a precious person
A day passes and another passes and Iong for you more, even as I sing this song


You might come back, because you might return, again today, I wait for you
You don't know, you don't know how much I'm hurting, even as I sing this song


If I were to chose between you and the world
Even if everything is taken away from me, if it's you, I'm okay
Day or night, I'm thirsty for love
My unseemly promise to forget you makes me cry again, can you hear me?
The only thing I want from you is you
Without you, I can't do anything
If you hear this song, please come back, come back

The more I love, the gaunter I get
To me, it's only you
We use to love, please don't make me cry
Please don't leave me

Yeah uh uh, in the end, you turn away and you keep me away
I threw away my pride and like a crazy person, I followed you
But my heart urged me on and told me
Not to lose you, who is the only one in the world
I pretended to smile, pretended to be fine
This is the last song I am singing to you
Please don't leave me 

 

 

 

I went into the Cube building holding two cups of coffee from Starbucks. As I went in, several crews and dancers were are already inside and they greeted me informally with smiles on their faces. I really like making people smile and happy. I went staright to the second level and walked down the aile to the room furthest away. I tried the door and it was unloacked, so I went in. I like making people happy, especially him.

He was so focused on his work that he didn’t even realised I came in. I creeped behind him after putting the two cups on the small table beside the velvet couch and closed his eyes with my two hands from behind.

“Guess who?” I whispered in his ear.

A smile crept from his lips. “Yoseobie?”

My smile vanished and I pushed his body forward. “I guess Yoseob’s your girlfriend now isn’t he?” I said angrily. He turned around as I crossed my arms, looking away from him.

“Oh Hyuna-ah! Its you!” he said, smiling widely. I just pouted and rolled my eyes.

He laughed and stood up, walking towards me. I turned my back towards him and continue sulking. I’m not pretending. How can he say its Yoseob when its obvious it’s a lady’s voice??

“Aww.. don’t be sad. Of course he’s not my girlfriend. My girlfriend can do better aegyo than him!” he chuckled and slide his arms around my waist from behind. I couldn’t hide my smile from him.

He rested his chin on my shoulder and hugged me closer to him. “I smell coffee..” he said softly and inhaled deeply.

“Yeah its mine,” I said monotonously.

“But there’s two!” he said and pointed to the cups.

“Can’t I drink two?? Huh?” I said angrily but not moving away from his embrace.

“Sure sure. Of course you can. I’ll just have to have to taste it from your mouth then,” he said huskily. I felt my face heating up and although I could not see his face, I’m pretty sure he’s smirking right now.

“Baby! You’re turning into a tomato! What happened??” he pretended to panic and spun me around to face him.

“Stop teasing me!” I whined and pushed his chest playfully. He chuckled and hugged me.

“So is that coffee really mine?” he asked. I giggled and just nodded.

We sat on the couch- well he’s sitting on the couch. I’m sitting on his lap. He insisted!- and chatted about our day although the day just started. He was getting busy these days because more and more artists were offering him to feature in their songs. I’m so proud of him to be able to be this successful after working so hard from the time Beast debuted.

“I’m so tired baby. Are you tired?” he said.

I chuckled. “Not really. I bet you’re more tired than me coz you’ve been working all day and night. Take a day or two to rest Jun..” I said.

He rested his head on my stomach and snuggled his face while shaking his head. “I can’t.. There’s still so many things to do,” he said with his voice muffled. Surprisingly I could still understand what he was saying.

I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair and his back gently. We remained quiet for awhile just relaxing in each others’ arms. I was about to close my eyes when I heard the door opened.

“Oh! Sorry I didn’t know Hyuna was here,” a voice said and Junhyung raised his head lazily from my stomach. I was too embarrassed to turn to see who is was but I could already recognise by the voice.

“Dongwoon-ah.. knock before you enter next time..” Junhyung said lazily.

“Jeongmal minahe hyung. I was just in a hurry coz we have to go out in half an hour time. Dujun hyung told me to tell you that,” he said.

“Arasso.. I’ll be there soon,” Junhyung replied. Junhyung was about to go bck to his original position when he realised Dongwoon wasn’t going out.

“Yah pabo-ah! This is not a free show! Get out!” he shouted. I chuckled along with Dongwoon seeing how frustrated he was. Soon I heard the door close.

“Aish that boy..” he mumbled.

“You should get ready or you’ll be late..” I said.

“I don’t want to~” he whined and buried his face on my chest. I giggled as I felt slight ticklish when he snuggled his nose.

“Get up Jun..” I said as I stood up from his lap. I stretched out my arm to pull him up but he just stared at me with half-lidded eyes. I desperately want him to rest but he can’t cancel a schedule in the last minute.

He brought up his arms as if asking for a hug. I just moved closer and he held my waist, pulling me so close to him that my knee fell on the couch. I supported by body with my hands on his shoulders to avoid from bumping into his face.

He move his head upwards a little to meet mine and I closed my eyes. Soon I felt his soft lips on mine. It was a slow and soft kiss but I could feel the love we had for each other just by the kiss.

 

 

The days went quite fast paced with our schedules filling our every free time. I just finished performing Ice Cream in Music Bank and was preparing to go back to the dorm when I got a call.

“Dujun oppa?” I answered. I was quite surprised to be getting a call from Dujun. If it was Dongwoon, I’m not that surprised.

“Hyuna-ah.. Can you come to the hospital now? J-junhyung..” he stuttered.

Junhyung? Hospital?? “What?? What happened oppa??” I asked panickly.

“He collapsed just now when we were rehearsing. Now we’re at the hospital and he’s rushed to the emergency ward. Hyuna can you come?” his voice quivered.

“Yes yes. I’ll be there. Text me any updates. I’ll be there soon,” I said hurriedly and took my things.

 

 

 

The whole ride to the hospital I was feeling uneasy. Junhyung had fainted once but he had never collapsed. When you faint, you can recover in awhile but when you collapse, sometimes you might fall into a coma. I prayed so hard for him to be okay. I just want him to be okay. Please be okay. Please Jun..

When I reached the hospital, Dujun texted me that he had been transferred to a ward and had given me the number. I rushed to the ward with my manager and I saw the whole of Beast outside the ward. I had a hard time squeezing through the crowd of fans and reporters outside the hospital but finally got inside.

“W-why are you g-guys..outside?” I said softly, confused. I thought the moment Junhyung was being transferred to a ward, he’s okay? He is right?

“Hyuna-ah.. Junhyung..” Hyunseung approached me. The rest was either not looking at me or they were trying hard to hold their cries. What happened??

“What happened?? What happened to him oppa??” I said, shaking Hyunseung by the shoulders.

“Junhyung is in a coma. Doctors don’t know when he will wake up,” he said softly. My heart was beating faster and faster trying to absorp each and every word from Hyunseung’s mouth. Suddenly my surroundings became blur and all I could here was people calling my name. Soon, I’m surrounded by darkness.

 

“Hyuna, I think its time for me to go. Move on with your life. Just remember that we were once deeply in love. Goodbye Hyuna..” Junhyung said softly.

“No! No Junhyung you can’t leave me! No! I want to follow you! I will follow you wherever you go. Please.. don’t leave me.. Junhyung….”  I pleaded. Junhyung was walking further and further from me. I tried to run for him but he kept going away. I called him, shouted his name, everything. But he just kept going away from me.

Finally I ran out of strength and energy to run anymore that I fell on the cold solid ground.

“Junhyung.. Jun please don’t leave me.. Junhyung…” I cried softly in my palms.

 

“Hyuna.. Hyuna wake up. Hyuna..” I heard Dujun’s voice and I opened my eyes.

I felt my cheeks stained with tears and my vision was quite blur. I blinked my eyes a few times and saw Dujun infront of me with the rest of Beast behind him. He looked at me with full concern and I looked to my left. Junhyung was still lying there on the hospital bed, half concious.

“You were crying in your sleep. You should go home Hyuna-yah..” he said.

I shook my head. “I want to be here when he wakes up,” I said. Its been 3 months Junhyung is in coma. Every free time I had I would go and visit him. I would talk to him even though he couldn’t hear me. Everytime I close my eyes I see his smiling face, hear his loving voice. But when I open my eyes, I was back to reality. Junhyung is still in coma.

I was doing a special stage for MAMA and I was suggested to sing a song from another artist. In my current state, I decided to sing that one song.

“Annyeong-haseyo Kim Hyuna imnida,” I greeted and bowed slightly to the audience.

“Tonight I’m going to sing We were in Love originally by T-ara and Davichi unnies. As you all my know, Yong Junhyung from Beast is fighting on his own to get back to us again. Let us all pray for him and hope that he will recover soon,” I said. Our relationship was already being announced publicly and most fans took it better than I expected while only a few who doesn’t.

“And I dedicate this song to him. I love you Junhyung,” I said very softly at the end. The crowd applauded and I started singing.

At the end of the song, my voice started quivering and the fans cheered for me to go on. I pulled myself together and finsihed the song.

“Please don't leave me..” I said softly and the crowd cheered loudly with all the other idols standing up and clapping for me. Beast oppas went up to the stage and gave me a group hug as I started tearing up.

 

Another month passed and I was getting weaker from crying every night. I couldn’t help it. I love him too much to let him go just like that. To just accept the fact that he might live or might not. I don’t want to hear that. He must live.

I was getting ready with the other 4Minute girls to go for a mini fanmeet when I got a phonecall. I’ve been hopeful too many times that it was news that Junhyung had woken up that I couldn’t be as hopeful anymore.

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered.

“Hyuna. Junhyung’s awake,” Gikwang said from the other line. My eyes widened and hang up immediately, forgetting that Gikwang was still on the line. I hurriedly told the girls and my manager. We rushed to the hospital as we are quite early so we have more than enough time before the concert.

I dashed to his ward and swing the door wide. Everyone in the ward was shocked by my presence and turned to me. I didn’t care. My attention was only on the person sitting on the hospital bed, looking at me. I walked towards him slowly as I was quite afraid that he didn’t recognise me. I watched too many dramas to know that these things are bound to happen.

And then he smiled.

“Hi baby..” he said softly. My tears flowed instantly and I ran to him and hugged him tight.

I couldn’t find any words as I was too happy and speechless. He hugged me back weakly and rested his head at the crook of my neck.

“I miss you..” I said softly in between my sobs.

 

Requested by: angelnikki760

Annyeong! Sorry if this went quite off from the lyrics. But I had fun writing this! :)) And it is indeed very challenging to make it a happy ending. But anywho.. i did it! :))

tumblr_m6skh3oKuM1qkruj2o1_400.jpg