I like you best

Behind Those Words (Closed)

I like you best- Beast

 

[JH] This song is just for you. You know this is it. Drop this!

[HS] Why do you keep
complaining that your clothes got smaller, and you complain again ([DJ] Hey baby why are you like this again)
You always
complain that you got chubbier ([DJ] You’re so pretty. In my eyes always, You are the prettiest girl)

 

[DW] Whatever clothes you wear
To me, you’re always beautiful ([JH] Baby let me do wanna wanna do just let me do wanna wanna do)
Even if I have everything in the world
If I don’t have you, then I can’t ma girl

[DJ] You are the only one for me, yeah

 

[KK] I like you the best
You’re the prettiest
Wherever you pass by, your charms spill all over
[YS] I like you the best and I only need you
I’m going to engrave you in my heart
You’re the most important in my life

[HS] Every time I like you
Oh my love for you ([KK] I only have you)
I belong with you
Crazy love for you ([KK] I only have you)

 

[DW] When you walk on the sidewalk
The guys who look at you
I feel their stares
Even your walking is so pretty

[YS] Happiness is what I feel now ([JH] Now I’m gonna kiss you now. I just wanna kiss you now)

 

[DJ] Even if someone else comes to me
I won’t even look at them ma love ([JH] Baby let me do wanna wanna do just let me do wanna wanna do)
Even if they say they’ll give me the world
I’m content with just you ma love

[HS] You are the only one for me, yeah

 

[KK] I like you the best
You’re the prettiest
Wherever you pass by, your charms spill all over
[YS] I like you the best and I only need you
I’m going to engrave you in my heart
You’re the most important in my life

[KK] All you have to do is stay this way yeah
Such a beautiful you

 

[YS] You gotta know that, you’re the prettiest for me
I like you the best
You’re the prettiest, yeah

[JH] With a petite figure and a short height
A small face and soft hair
I want you and to hug you
Everywhere I want to keep you beside me
Whoever speaks badly of you
It’s just another price for you being beautiful
You don’t need to worry over those things
You and I just fall in love all night long

 

[KK] I like you the best
You’re the prettiest
Wherever you pass by, your charms spill all over
[YS] I like you the best and I only need you
I’m going to engrave you in my heart
You’re the most important in my life

[HS] Every time I like you
Oh my love for you ([KK] I only have you)
I belong with you
Crazy love for you ([YS] I only have you)

 

I heard whining coming from the bedroom. I had been waiting in the living room for almost an hour now. I sighed and went to the room.

 

"What's wrong baby..?" I asked as I leaned my side on the door. There stood my lovely wife in front of the open cupboard with all sorts of clothes lying messily on the ground.

 

She turned to me pouting. "Junhyung... I can't fit into any of these anymore!" she whined walking to me as she stretched out her arms. I just smiled and hugged her her as she was wearing only a bra and shorts. I was careful enough not to hug her too tight.

 

I lifted her head slightly and kissed her forehead. "Baby.. Didn't we buy some dresses that are specially for expecting mothers? Why don't you wear that?" I said.

 

"I don't like it. We're going to some high class restaurant and you expect me to wear that while you look all y in those tuxedo?" she said.

 

I laughed hearing what she said. "Its not a tuxedo Hyuna. Come on.. You're having dinner with me, your husband. You're always beautiful no matter what you wear," I comforted her. She bit her lip and blushed slightly as I ran my fingers through her long brown hair.

 

"You're just saying that to make me feel better," she pouted.

 

"Even if I did, its the truth." I smiled. She smiled away shyly, playing with the end of my black blazer.

 

"Come on.. Let's get you dressed." I pulled her hand along and I looked for the dress that she could wear.

 

"How bout this?" I asked as I showed her a black long dress with frails at the end. She pouted and shook her head.

 

"This? I've never seen you wear it before." I showed her a white satin dress with a white ribbon tied around the waist.

 

"Umm.. That?" she said, taking a closer look at the dress. "Arasso..." she said slowly, taking the dress. I sat on the bed as I waited for her to change.

 

After she finished changing, she faced the mirror on the dresser and pulled her hair up with her hand. As she looked at herself, she let her hair down. And then she pulled it back up and down again.

 

"Hyuna?" I called out to her.

 

"I look so chubby when I pull it up! And if I let it down, it looks messy..." she complained. I chuckled.

 

"What are you laughing at?" she said, turning to me. I stood up and walked behind her.

 

"Aigoo.. My lovely wife is so cute.." I praised her as I rested my arms around her neck and kissed her hair.

 

"I'm serious Junhyung. This pregnancy is making me a lot chubbier than before!" She puffed out her cheeks.

 

"But you're even more cuter.." I smiled. She wasn't taken by words now and kept pouting, looking at me through the mirror.

 

"Tell you what. Why not you let your hair down and I curl it a little for you so it won't look messy?" I said.

 

"You? Curl my hair? You're a guy Jun!" she said, laughing at me.

 

"So? I've seen the cordi noonas do it and it seems quite easy. How bout it? Its not everyday your husband do your hair for you," I said. She chuckled and nodded excitedly.

 

As I held the curler near to her hair, she warned me, "Don't burn my hair!"

 

"It can burn hair??" I asked, pretending not to know.

 

"Junhyung!! Its heat, of course it can!" she said worriedly.

 

I laughed. "Arasso arasso..."

 

I took her hair carefully, and started curling them bit by bit. Its kinda weird that I actually know how to do it. But when it comes to times like this, I'm grateful that I do.

 

"Wow! You really do know how to do it! My heart was beating so fast while you were doing my hair." She chuckled. I gasped exaggeratedly.

 

"Are you underestimating me??" I said. She just smiled widely.

 

"I'll do some touch up while you wait outside arasso?" she said. I just nodded and went to the living room.

 

 

A few minutes later we were already in our way to the restaurant. As we walk, there are some eyes ogling at her but she was too self conscious that she didn't realised it. Even though she's pregnant, she more vibrant and beautiful than ever. I became quite jealous and protective that I held her close to me by circling my arm around her waist as we walked.

 

We sat at our table and the waitress came with our menu.

 

“Here’s your menu sir,” the waitress smiled and handed me and Hyuna the menu. I started browsing through the menu when I noticed that Hyuna didn’t do the same. I looked up at her and she was looking around suspiciously.

 

"You should not have worn that blazer and spike up your hair. You should just let your hair be flat and wear some flowery jacket," she mumbled and pouted slightly.

 

I chuckled. "Waeyo?"

 

"Can't you see? The slim and pretty ladies around here are eyeing you closely even though they are with a partner. And that waitress, she couldn’t even take her eyes off you when she was giving me the menu," she said sadly, looking down at her menu.

 

I just smiled. I reached out for her hand and caressed it with my thumb softly. She looked up.

 

"I don't see anyone else but you baby. You're the only beauty I see," I said from the bottom of my heart. She tried to pout to hide her shy smile but her red face exposes it all.

 

“And when we were on our way here most of the guys around us are checking you out. I’m jealous too you know!” I added.

 

“I’m pregnant Jun. What guy would check me out?” she said monotonously.

 

“Exactly! But they did!” I started imitating her previous actions: pouting and crossing my arms to my chest, acting like a little child.

 

"Jeongmalyo?" she asked shyly, biting her lower lip.

 

"Do you still have to ask?" I chuckled. She smiled happily.

 

"I like you best Hyuna," I said and kissed her hand.

 

Requested by: tina43

I'm posting this up again just in case by next week it can't be retrieved back. If it does, I'll just delete it. :)

tumblr_m6skh3oKuM1qkruj2o1_400.jpg