Freeze

Behind Those Words (Closed)

 

Freeze - Beast

 
[HS] Haha. S.tiger (..) J.O.K.E.R & BEAST in the building
(Freeze Freeze Freeze) 
 
[DW] I’m drunk off you today again
I stumble, Even the stars hide in front of you
Mumbling Freeze Freeze Freeze
This moment Freeze Freeze Freeze
 
[YS] In case farewell will take you away,
So that nothing can come between us
This moment Freeze Freeze Freeze
I will stop it Freeze Freeze Freeze
 
[KK] I wish for you and I
I can’t believe that it will last forever like this
[DJ] You are the Dream girl who I might see in my dreams
You came next to me oh oh
 
[HS] Baby yeah I’ll be there
No matter where you are
I will be there
I’m not a person who changes their mind often
Promise you my love, oh~
 
Freeze Like this Like that So that this moment will last forever oh oh
Freeze Like this Like that So that this moment will last forever oh
 
[DW] I’m drunk off you today again
I stumble, Even the stars hide in front of you
Mumbling Freeze Freeze Freeze
This moment Freeze Freeze Freeze
 
[YS] In case farewell will take you away,
So that nothing can come between us
This moment Freeze Freeze Freeze
I will stop it Freeze Freeze Freeze
 
[JH] More than Better than There is nothing like this
I admit it, you are the prettiest
Yes There are a lot of popular words because of you
for example (bbuing bbuing) Like this
When I have such a beauty like you next to me
How am I supposed to sleep in this worry
Like a Doctor you cure me
I stop crying as soon as your hand touches me
(Doojoon, Let’s Go!)
 
[DJ] Peaceful love, between our relationship there is No War
We match so well to a point that you might get jealous
You want me too, I know it all
Without hesitation, tell me Now Freeze
 
[DW] girl No, I’m not trying to capture you
It’s just that I want to stop the time because
 
[YS] It is so special to me
You and I rock with this love all night long
 
[HS] I’m drunk off you today again
I stumble, Even the stars hide in front of you
Mumbling Freeze Freeze Freeze
This moment Freeze Freeze Freeze
 
[YS] So that farewell won’t be able to take you
So that nothing can come between us
This moment Freeze Freeze Freeze
I will stop it Freeze Freeze Freeze

 

 

“Hey Junhyung, finished packing?” Dujun asked as he stepped into my room.

“Yeah. You?”

He nodded. He walked towards me and sat beside me on the bed. Both of us just stared into space. Its just 2 years Junhyung. You can do it.

“Are you scared?” he asked suddenly.

I scoffed. “Of course not! I’m a man! Are you?”

“Kinda. Are you sure you’re not scared? Don’t lie to me Jun..” Damn he knows me so well.

“More than you can imagine..” I admitted. He chuckled and patted my back.

“We’ll get through this together. Most of our sunbaes have gone through it and they survived right?” he said smiling. I just nodded.

“Next year it’ll be the other 3 boys’ turn,” he added. We chuckled at that thought.

“Hyunseung is so lucky he get to go later…” I whined. Dujun just sighed.

“We have a small farewell party tonight at Cube dance studio. You’re coming right?” he asked.

“Would never miss it for anything,” I grinned. He laughed and ruffled my hair. Sometimes I feel like Dujun is more like a big brother to all 5 of us than just a leader.

 

Nightfall comes and all the 6 of us got ready to go to the dance studio. All Cube artists were there and its going to be my last gathering with them for the next two years. I’m really going to miss them. And her.

As soon as we stepped into the studio, there were cheers greeting us all in. Through the handshakes, hugs, kisses-from S.Tiger of course- that me and Dujun got, I managed to see the decorations and banners that were put up for the small party. Finally the party started and we dance and sing randomly, laughing and all smiles.

We were standing around, eating light snacks and cakes when Mr Hong called for attention.

“I’d like to make a toast, to Dujun and Junhyung, who are going to be serving the country from tomorrow onwards. You two are definitely going to be missed by all of us here especially your own group mates. Do us proud boys and we’ll be waiting for your return,” Mr Hong made his speech. The both of us just bowed and smiled gratefully while the others clapped cheerfully.

Some others also made a short simple speech for us and then we’re back to eating and chatting. Finally I think its about time I see her. I looked for her around and found her talking to Dujun and Gayoon near the drinks area.

I made my way to them coolly as I placed my drink on the table nearby. As I got beside Dujun, across her, the three of them turned to me.

“Do you mind if I take my girlfriend from you two for a few minutes?” I said, smiling. Dujun and Gayoon teased us and she was blushing furiously.

Casually I took her hand and led her out of the dance studio. We went to to the hallway, far enough from the dance studio and she leaned on the wall, facing me. My hand had never once let hers go, just intertwining our fingers together. My other hand supported my weight on the wall behind her. Slowly, I leaned in and captured her lips. Just a soft simple kiss. Not the deep passionate one, yet.

“Will you miss me?” I asked as I looked into her eyes, playing with her fingers.

“I’m going to be too busy to miss you,” she said.

“Babyyyy~” I whined childishly as I swing our hands fromside to side. She just giggled.

“Of course I’ll miss you. I’ll think of you every day and night, every minute, every second.” I smiled as she caressed my cheek gently.

I rested my forehead against hers slightly. “Wait for me ok? I’ll come back after two years,” I said softly.

She pouted and looked away from my eyes. She nodded hesitantly. “Must you go..” she said.

“You know I have to baby. Two years is quite short. I’ll call you always if I can. Write letters or something like that..” I said, trying to give her hope.

Saying goodbye is never easy even if its not forever. I’m trying to give her hope but I think she can survive without me. I’m the one who needs her more and she didn’t even realise it. Whenever I’m stressed, just a touch from her hand can relax my mind. When I’m down, only her words and smile and soothe my heart. I need her more and I don’t know if I can go through 2 years without her.

Suddenly she slide her arms around my waist and hugged me tight, resting her head on my chest. “I don’t want you to go..” she said softly, her voice shaking. God Hyuna don’t do this to me.. I really can’t..

“2 years baby. Just 2 years. It might be even earlier!” I tried to think positive. I hugged her back, her back softly.

“And you’re going to be bald.. please don’t..” she said sadly. I chuckled. Even at times like this she can think about how I look.

“Oh come on. I’ve tried many kinds of hairstyles before. I was almost bald during Shock era right?” I said. She nodded.

“Don’t I look good that time? You know during our Change days as well..” I said and I could feel her lips curl into a smile on my chest.

“Take care of your back too. Don’t do too difficult things there..” she said.

“Its military Hyuna. Everything is difficult there,” I said laughing slightly.

“But I’m going to be okay. Trust me..” She didn’t respond.

“Yah.. Do you think your boyfriend is that weak?” I said, pretending to be angry. She nodded.

“Yah~!” I said breaking away from the hug. She chuckled at my reaction.

“Aigoo jagiya~ You don’t even like running. How do you expect to survive military..” she said, my arm.

“But I’ve been working out! With Dujun and Seungho hyung. You know that!” I reminded her.

She giggled. “Yes yes.. I know. My boyfriend is the strongest and fittest guy on Earth!” I smiled at her compliment even though I know myself it is far from the truth.

“Hyung! Sorry to be an interruption but Dujun hyung is calling you inside!” Dongwoon shouted from outside the dance studio. He quickly ran back inside incase I ran after him.

“I guess we’ll have to go inside then,” she said and was about to walk away from me when I stopped her.

“Are you forgetting something?” I said, raising an eyebrow.

“Hm?” She titled her head.

I my lips and moved forward, kissing her deeply. I cupped her cheeks with my hand as she wrapped her hands around my waist, pulling me closer. The kiss was passionate and almost desperate, thinking that it may be our last kiss for the next 2 years.

My tongue roamed in , tasting and remembering every part of it. Finally we broke apart and panted heavily. My eyes couldn’t leave her even for a second. Suddenly the both of us feel strange. Together, we turned our head slowly to our right and saw Dujun staring at us.

He simply smirked. “Don’t blame me. Dongwoon already said I’m calling for you!” he said.

“Still!” I retorted. He just laughed and went back inside.

“Urgh.. he just had to see it doesn’t he..” I groaned. Hyuna chuckled and cupped my face, looking at me dearly.

“I love you Yong Junhyung. And I promise I will wait for you,” she said softly. How I wish we could just freeze that moment and keep it safe in my heart.

I hold her hand that is on my face, carressing it softly with my thumb. “I love you too Kim Hyuna.”

 

 

Requested by: tina43

tumblr_m6skh3oKuM1qkruj2o1_400.jpg