Hateful Person

Behind Those Words (Closed)

 

Hateful Person- Beast

Today, my day roamed around you like a clock again
And I fill my tomorrow with thoughts of you once again

 

Ah such a hateful person, do you really not know how I feel?
Even with that pretty face of yours, how can you be dumber than a bear?

If you knew a little more, a little more, if you only knew how I feel right now
Today I will tell you everything on my heart

 

My nervous heart is strangely looking at you and thumping away
My cold stares melt as I follow you

Ah such a hateful person, do you really not know how I feel?
Even with that pretty face of yours, how can you be dumber than a bear?

 

If you move a little more, if you only move closer to this heart of mine
I will give you all of my heart

If you knew a little more, a little more, if you only knew how I feel right now
Today I will tell you everything on my heart

 

If you move a little more, if you only move closer to this heart of mine
I will give you all of my heart

Oh, good good day Oh, good good day Oh, Happy day
Oh, good good day Oh, good good day Oh, Happy day

 

 

First Grade

Junhyung walked into the school with his bright red bagpack. He looked around innocently, seeing new faces around him. All the mothers were accompanying their child in their first day except for his. His mother passed away after giving birth to him. His father had to work so at such a young age, he already has to be independent.

He was looking for the assemble area when he bumped into a girl. "Oh I'm sorry!" he apologised quickly and bowed. The girl, who seemed the same age as him, just smiled.

"Its ok! Are you lost?" she asked. Junhyung nodded slowly.

"I am too. Its our first day right? Let's ask some seniors," she said. Her little hand took his and pulled him along. They found a caring senior that showed them the way to the hall. As they sat together, waiting for the assembly to start, they started talking.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Junhyung" he answered with a grin, happy that he's not alone and had made a friend.

"I'm Hyuna! Nice to meet you Junhyung!" she smiled widely, showing her pearly whites.

"Would you be my friend?" he asked shyly.

"Sure! We will be friends forever!" she said cutely.

"Pinky promise?" he asked, holding out his pinky. His father always does this to him when he told him to be a good boy while he's away. Hyuna doesn't seem to understand and tilted her head. She looked clueless. Junhyung grinned and took her pinky finger and curled it around his.

"If you do this, it means we will really be friends forever!" he explained. Hyuna's once confused face changed to a happy and bright one. She smiled widely and nodded.

 

2nd Grade

"Okay class, today I want you to draw your bestfriend. Everyone has a bestfriend?" the teacher asked.

"Yesss!!!" the class chorused happily.

They started drawing and colouring happily, trying to draw their bestfriend.

Junhyung took a peek at Hyuna's drawing beside him. "My eyes look so small!" he pouted and pointed to her drawing.

"But your eyes are small!" she laughed. Junhyung pouted and looked away, sulking. Seeing her friend sulking made her sad. Well they are just 8 year olds..

"Junhyung! Look look!" she patted his shoulder excitedly. Junhyung turned hesitantly to her and looked at her drawing that she was showing. His eyes were now as round as a ping pong ball. He grinned and chuckled.

"I like it!" he said happily. Hyna smiled along, happy that her bestfriend was not sad anymore.

After drawing, they are supposed to give their drawing to their bestfriend that they had drawn. Junhyung and Hyuna exchanged drawings.

Hyuna's eyes widened and smiled brightly. She was excited seeing the colourful heart shapes and stars around her portrait.

 

3rd Grade

"Appa, my bestfriend's birthday is coming soon! I want to buy her a special present!" Junhyung told his father when they were having breakfast.

"Then let's go look something for her at the mall after breakfast okay?" Junhyung smiled widely and excitedly.

 

"What do you want to get her Junhyung?" his father asked as they walked along the shops in the mall. He looked around but nothing seems to be good enough for him. Suddenly his attention was caught by something shiny through the glass at the display. He made a run to it and stared at the silver heart shaped hairclip that was in display. He turned to his father and pointed to it on the glass, grinning happily.

 

4th grade

Junhyung looked around but Hyuna was nowhere to be seen. Seeing him restless in class, Mr Yang went to him. "Junhyung, is there something wrong?" he asked.

"Mr Yang, where's Hyuna?" he asked innocently.

"Oh.. Hyuna is having chicken polks. She won't be coming to school for the time being."

Junhyung nodded sadly. What is he going to do without his bestfriend? Sure he have other friends. But its just not the same without Hyuna. He couldn't visit Hyuna since he might get infected. He couldn't call either since she needs to rest. So he just waited.

After weeks of not attending school, Hyuna finally recovered. Junhyung was walking to class alone when someone shouted his name.

"Junhyung!!"

He turned and saw Hyuna running happily towards him with her pink bagpack. His gloomy face brightened up instantly and before she can say anything, he hugged her tightly.

"I miss you!" Junhyung said, sounding almost as if he wanted to cry. Hyuna chuckled and hugged him back.

"Me too!" she said.

 

5th grade

Both of them went into the classroom where their exam papers are waiting for them. Before they start, the teacher was giving out the papers. Hyuna who was behind Junhyung, tapped his shoulder and he turned.

"I'm wearing my goodluck charm. Where's yours?" she whispered while tapping on her heart shaped clip that Junhyung had given for her birthday.

He smiled at showed his red with black stripes friendship band that Hyuna made for him that he wore around his wrist. She smiled happily.

 

6th Grade (Middleschool)

Hyuna had this silly grin plastered on her face as she went to her locker, meeting Junhyung there.

“Why are you so happy?” he asked, looking at her. She sighed happily, still smiling. She leaned forward and whispered to Junhyung’s ear.

“Jang Wooyoung just smiled at me!” she whispered. Junhyung’s smirk faded. He knows that Hyuna had been having a crush on Wooyoung eversince they entered middleschool. He’s a senior. Junhyung don’t really know why but seeing Hyuna happy just to get a smile from him made him feel… uneasy.

“I’m in a good mood right now. Let’s eat ice cream!” Hyuna cheered as she linked her arm with Junhyung’s. Junhyung totally forgot about his uneasy feeling the moment he heard ice cream.

 

7th Grade

Junhyung sat on the stairs of her porch and waited. Finally she came home. He saw her skipping happily towards him and was surprised to see Junhyung by her porch. He stood up as she stood infront of him.

“Oh Junhyung! Why are you here?” she asked.

“You forgot didn’t you?” he asked back. Hyuna tilted her head slightly, trying to recall what she had forgotten. Her eyes grew when she suddenly remembered.

“Junhyung! I’m so sorry! I totally forgot about our study plans. I’m really really really sorry! You see, Wooyoung called and he asked me out! Its just lunch but you know.. its Wooyoung!” she said happily, holding on Junhyung’s shoulders. His shoulders slumped slightly and he tried to force out a smile.

“Glad you had fun then. I’ll see you tomorrow,” he said and walked away, sighing.

“Jun! Yah! We can still study now right? Junhyung!” she called out to him. He turned, putting his hands in his pockets.

“I’m tired. We’ll study next time,” he said and continue walking back.

At night, Hyuna called him. He didn’t want to pick up but he gave in anyway.

“Junhyung-ah.. are you still mad at me?” Hyuna said sadly. He can just imagine her pouting right now. He sighed. He could never stay mad at her. Not even for one whole day.

“Nah.. I’m not that childish okay! So what you’re doing now?” he asked cheerfully.

 

9th Grade (Highschool)

“Just forget about that guy. He’s not worth it,” Junhyung said, consoling Hyuna as they sat together on the stairs. He her back lightly as she lay her head on his chest, sobbing.

“I cannot believe Wooyoung would cheat on me! What does she have that I don’t huh?” she said in between her sobs.

“Well I know one thing that you have that she will never have,” he said.

“What is that?” she asked with a nasal.

“Me,” he said confidently and grinning like a little boy as she look at him. She chuckled and smacked his chest lightly.

“You’re such a great friend Junhyung..” she said softly. Friend. A great friend. Do you really not know how I feel about you Hyuna??

 

12th Grade (Senior Year)

“Hey why the long face?” Junhyung asked as he met Hyuna at the gate.

“I have a class test today…” she said. She looked like she was going to cry.

“You’re… scared or something?” he asked curiously.

She stopped walking at turned to him. They were standing infront of the lockers at the hallway.

“Its broken… its broken Junhyung…” she said as tears started falling to her cheeks slowly.

“What’s broken?” Junhyung asked panickly when he saw Hyuna crying. Hyuna slowly took out something from her pocket and open her hand infront of Junhyung. There on her palm lay a broken piece of heart shape hairclip. The hairclip that she had worn for years as a goodluck charm. And now its broken.

Junhyung just sighed. “Its okay. We’ll get a new one alright?” he said, wiping her tears with his thumb.

She shook her head. “No! This goodluck charm have been worn for years! I don’t want it replaced!” she said stubbornly. She was acting like a 5 year old when she’s already in senior year.

“Okay okay.. We’ll try to fix it together after school. But for now, just wear this. I’ve worn it for years too remember?” he said as he took off his friendship band and tied it around Hyuna’s wrist.

He smiled as he saw Hyuna smiling and hugged him tightly, thanking him. If you move a little more, if you only move closer to this heart of mine, I will give you all of my heart. If you knew a little more, a little more, if you only knew how I feel right now. I’ve fallen for you deeply eversince……

 

Requested by: bee-la

Tried a different kind of approach on this story. :) hope you like it! hmm.. so since when do you think Junhyung had fallen for Hyuna during thier 12 years of friendship? :P

 

tumblr_m6skh3oKuM1qkruj2o1_400.jpg