Should I hug you or not?

Behind Those Words (Closed)

Should I hug you or not?- B2ST's Doojoon, Kikwang, Junhyung

[Kikwang]
The thumping feeling, my heart quivering, I look at you blankly like this again
[Doojoon]
If I walk you back to your house like yesterday, I keep thinking many times to myself looking at your turned back

[Kikwang]
I keep watching you from the back , I keep doing it
[Doojoon]
Behind you I am an amazing guy with courage
[Kikwang]
However in front of you I can’t even look at you straight
[Doojoon]
Now without any worries I will just!

[Kikwang]
Standing behind you I keep hesitating
Should I just hug you like this or not? Should I hug you or not?
[Doojoon]
This time I will make sure you will come into my warm embrace
Should I just hug you like this or not? Should I hug you or not? I keep hesitating again

[Junhyung]
yeah this is ma lady
They say that ladies with a beautiful back view
Isn’t really pretty, but you, you are pretty in anywhere I lay my eyes on
While I am considering if I should hug you or not, as if you know my thoughts already
You are already so far away from me, are you trying to play with me?

[Kikwang]
Will you be disappointed in me acting like this? Should I try to at least make an excuse that this is for you?
[Doojoon]
Like that time I first held your hand, should I just ask you? There's so much going on in my mind again

[Kikwang]
If you keep showing off your smiley grin at me
[Doojoon]
The words I prepared for you doesn’t even escape my lips
[Kikwang]
Watching you from the back once again like today,
[Doojoon]
I don't want to think about anything else today, I just wanna

[Kikwang]
Standing behind you I keep hesitating
Should I just hug you like this or not? Should I hug you or not?
[Doojoon]
This time I will make sure you will come into my warm embrace
Should I just hug you like this or not? Should I hug you or not? I keep hesitating again

[Junhyung]
I am so blessed to have thoughts like this in the first place because I am with a girl like you
I might not be able to be with you all the time, but I am happy for this moment
You are ma lucky star, there are a lot of stars but you are the special one out there
I probably can’t explain anything with words, but girl thanks a lot

[Kikwang]
Today, standing in front of you like this
Should I just hug you like this or not? Should I hug you or not?
[Doojoon]
I will make sure that I show my heart towards you
Should I just hug you like this or not? Should I hug you or not? I will just hug you

 

I was cycling to school as usual when suddenly a car zoomed past me, causing me to lose my balance and fall to the side. I landed on the grass but my palm got cut from the edge of the drain as I accidentally supported my body on it.

“Aish! Doesn’t he know how to drive a car??” I shouted. I saw fresh red blood oozing out from my palm. I winced. Damn it hurts.

“Omo! Are you okay?” I turned and saw a girl wearing the same uniform as me running towards me. She looked concerned as she kneeled infront of me.

“Who are you?” I asked coldly. She ignored my question and took out her handkerchief to wipe the blood on my hands. I arched an eyebrow.

“Ouch!” I yelled, pulling back my hand from her hands. She looked at me in shock. I frowned.

“Sorry! Here, wipe with this,” she said and gave me her handkerchief. I took it slowly, looking at her concerned face.

“Seriously, who are you? I’ve never seen you before,” I asked again. Her face lit up and she smiled widely.

“I’m Kim Hyuna! I’m new!” she said cheerfully. No wonder. Other kids in school won’t help me. They call me arrogant and fierce. I’m not but starting to be since I’ve heard it so much that its irritating.

“I saw you fell off your bike when the car drove past,” she said, helping me up.

“Okay.. thanks,” I mumbled. She helped me to bring up my fallen bike and gave the handle to me. I couldn’t cycle now since my hand is injured. Luckily I was already near the school. I started pushing the bike forwards and she walked beside me on the other side of the bike. Why is she walking with me? Can’t she just go?

“I was hoping to meet a lot of new people today. I guess I made my first friend! What’s your name?” she said happily.

“Junhyung” I replied. I’m her first friend? Well I guess not for long once her new friends started telling her about me.

She nodded thoughtfully. “I’m Kim Hyuna!”

“You already said that” I said, not making eye contact with her.

She chuckled. “Really? I guess I was too happy on my first day of school.” She grinned. She seems weird. Weirdly cute though.

We reached school and I turned to where students parked their bicycles, without even saying goodbye to her.

“See you around!” she said. I looked over my shoulder and she was waving at me. I smiled slightly and continued walking.

 

I realized I kept looking at her whenever she’s around. To make it worse, she’s in my every class. With that cheerful personality of hers, she made a lot of friends in no time. She’s always surrounded by people who want to be her friend. I was in the hallway when I saw her again. She was alone this time. I was about to approach her from behind when a group of girls rushed to her.

“Hyuna! Want to grab some lunch with us?” one of them said.

“Sure!” she replied happily. Typical of Hyuna. Even lunch made her happy. They walked off and just then I realized, I missed my chance to be with her.

 

After school I was sitting in the classroom alone, fiddling with her handkerchief that I didn’t even get the chance to return. Someone barged into the class hurriedly. He looked into the room and saw me. I just raised an eyebrow at him and he quickly scurried off.

I looked down on the handkerchief in my hands when I heard the door being opened. I looked up and Hyuna walked into the classroom, looking for something. She didn’t see me as i was sitting way at the back so I just look at what she was doing.

Finally she found her notebook under her desk and smiled in relief. As she looked up, she saw me. I sat up awkwardly in my seat.

“Oh Junhyung! What are you doing here? Not going home?” she asked, walking towards my table. She remembers my name. I shifted uncomfortably trying to look somewhere else but her eyes.

“Err yeah.. I was about to go home..” I looked around the classroom. Finally she got infront of me and sat infront of my table, facing me. Her eyes went to the thing on my hand.

“Is that mine?” she asked, pointing to her handkerchief.

“Yeah.. here, you can have it back,” I said handing the handkerchief to her. Damn why is my heart beating so fast? Calm down Yong Junhyung.

She chuckled. She took the handkerchief and wiped the sides of my forehead. “Why are you sweating? Is it hot in here?” she asked. I let out a nervous laugh.

“Why aren’t you going home?” I asked, looking down on my table while playing with my fingers.

“I left my notebook in class just now. I guess I’m going home now,” she said. I glanced up at her. With her sitting infront of me, I just felt like hugging her. To thank her for helping me. Or is it that she is still willing to talk to me? Or maybe to tell her how I feel about her.

“I’ll be going now..” she said as she stood up.

“See you some other time Junhyung.” She walked past me slowly. As she was about to walk out of the door, I stood up and turned to her.

“Hyuna,” I called after her. She turned.

“Hmm?”

Should I hug her? What if she thinks I’m weird? I might just walk away politely and never talk to me again.

“I er..” I started. She tilted her head slightly, waiting for me.

“Don’t forget to do your homework!” I blurted out. She smiled. The smile that had never failed to melt my heart.

“Thanks for reminding me!” she thanked me and waved me goodbye. The next moment she was gone. I slumped on my chair.

Don’t forget to do your homework? What kind of cover up is that?? She never forgets to do her work! Tell that to yourself Yong Junhyung!

 

“Class, I have some good news to share with all of you. Do you remember that Hyuna was selected to represent our school for the Spelling Bee Competition? Well… She came in FIRST PLACE!” Ms Yang announced happily. The whole class cheered happily for her and she smiled shyly. I just smiled, feeling happy for her.

“After class all of you can congratulate her one by one okay? Now let’s start the lesson,” Ms Yang said.

After lesson ended, all of them rushed to her table to congratulate her. Most of them hugged her while some just shake hands with her. I was just at the back, sitting quietly while looking at her. I felt like a creep doing that all the time. But I just can’t help it. Sometimes when I was unlucky, she would turn back when I was looking at her back and her eyes met mine for a second. I would turn my head to the windows quickly as if I wasn’t looking at her.

One by one they left the classroom as it was the end of the day.

“We’ll wait for you at the gate okay?” one of the girls said as Hyuna was packing her things. She just nodded. Now its only left with me and her. Come on Junhyung. You can do it.

I slung my bag and walked to the front.

“Err hi..” I said awkwardly as I reached her table. She was startled by voice and looked up immediately.

“Hey! I thought everyone went home already,” she said. She looked at me, expecting me to say something.

“I heard the good news..” my voice trailed off. She smiled shyly and looked away.

“Congrats yeah?” I said, trying to sound as friendly as possible. She looked up at me.

“Thanks,” she replied. My body was about to move forward when my hand was suddenly stretched out infront of her. She glanced at my hand that was waiting for a handshake and she kind of looked disappointed. She covered it up by smiling and shaking my hand.

I pursed my lips and manage to form a thin smile. “I’ll be going now,” I said as I let go of her hand. Without even waiting for her response, I walked hurriedly out of the classroom.

Damn it Junhyung. A handshake? Are you serious?

 

A week went passed and its that time again when I ended up being in the classroom with her alone. I was done packing and I walked up to her.

“Hey, can I send you home?” I said without thinking. Take it back Junhyung! Take your words back!

Her eyes widened, shocked at my sudden question. But then she smiled widely.

“Sure!” she said happily. I was happy that she agreed and glad I didn’t take my words back.

We went to my bike and I cycled her home. It was the first time I had brought a girl back home on my bike. I was quite nervous that she might fall along the way. As we reached the front of her house, she got off.

“Well thanks for sending me home Junhyung.” She smiled.

“Your welcome,” I replied with a smile. She was standing infront of me, looking on the ground as if waiting for something else. Now is your chance Junhyung! Come on!!

“I better go in now. See you tomorrow,” she said, looking up at me. She started walking off and as I thought about it, she was getting further and further away from me.

Suddenly I just got off my bike and drop it to the ground. I ran to her and hugged her from behind. I felt her body stiffened and I could feel her heart beating faster.

“Would you go out with me?” I whispered to her ear.

I saw her lips curling into a smile and she nodded. I smiled widely, glad that I finally did it.

 

Requested by: bloody_doll24

*P/S: If you didn't request for it to be Junah, I won't do the oneshot as Junah. :D

 

tumblr_m6skh3oKuM1qkruj2o1_400.jpg