Force Marriage?

Catch me i'm fallen for you

MinYul haven't seen each other since the day she went to his house.

 

Yoona walk into Yuri's house

 

Yoona: Are you ready?

Yuri: Yeah, I've been ready.

Yoona: Let's go. (Walking to the car)

Yuri: Why does dad want to have dinner in the mansion all the sudden?

Yoona: Maybe he just wanted a family dinner.

Yuri: Your parents are coming?

Yoona: They can't make this one. Their flight is delayed in New York.

Yuri: Ohh. (Enter the car)

 

Few minutes later, they arrive to the Emperor's mansion.

 

Yuri: Mom, Dad. Yoona and I are here.

Mrs. Kwon: Oh hi girls.

Yuri: Hi mom.

Yoona: Hi Auntie.

Yuri: Where's dad?

Mrs. Kwon: He'll be down here in few minutes. You two have a seat, our guess are on their way here.

YoongYul: Guess?

Mrs. Kwon: Yes.

Yuri: Who?

Emperor: The Choi family. (Walking down the stairs)

Yuri: Choi? (Gave the blank face) Why?

Emperor: We are having a family dinner and they are also the part of the family. The president is my best friend.

Mrs. Kwon: Why don't you two go in the backyard and hang out.

 

YoongYul walk to the backyard

 

Yuri: What do you think? I feel like my dad planned something evil again.

 

Yoona Flashback

 

Yoona: What is it uncle?

Emperor: The president and I are making an announcement during dinner tonight.

Yoona: Announcement?

Emperor: Yes, Marriage.

Yoona: Marriage? Who?

Emperor: Your cousin and Minho.

Yoona: Uncle, Isn't it going to make Yul mad?

Emperor: I know sweetheart, we have no choice but to force them.

Yoona: Yul is going to get mad at me.

Emperor: She'll understand. I know that you want her to be happy. Right?

Yoona: I do.

Emperor: Just don't tell her and just let us announce it during dinner. Okay? I'll see you two in few hours.

Yoona: Alright.

 

Flashback ended

 

Yoona: Why do you say that?

Yuri: Because dinner with the Choi all of the sudden.

Yoona: I doubt it.

 

(Few minutes later, the Choi family are arrive the mansion)

 

(HHK stood in front of YoongYul)

Yuri: What is it, HHK?

HHK: The Choi family has arrived.

Yoona: Great. Come on Yul. (Grab her and lead her to the livingroom)

Mrs. Kwon: Hi, I haven't seen you for awhile. (Beso with Minho's mom)

Mrs. Choi: We all have been busy.

Emperor: Good to see you.

President: Same here.

Tiffany and Sooyoung went to YoongYul

SooFany: Hi YoongYul.

YoongYul: Hey.

Yoona: Gosh, Fany unnie. You are in shape again.

Tiffany: I know. Thanks to my husband, Soo and Key. They helped me take care of baby Lauren while I work out with the family trainer.

Sooyoung: Family help each other.

Mrs. Kwon: Girls, Let's go eat. (Everyone having there dinner while MinYul haven't talk to each other)

 

Emperor and the president have been making eye contact on who will announce the engagement.

 

Emperor: Mmm. (Clear his throat) Your dad and I have to make an important announcement to everybody. (They all look at Emperor and the President)

President: You see, We gathered here to have a family dinner. (Didn't have the courage to say it) Emperor. (Emperor has his wide open)

Mrs. Choi: Why don't you just say it?

Mrs. Kwon: You two are seriously making this complicated.

Empror: Fine. (Clear his throat once again) Minho and Yuri. (MinYul looks up) You two are getting married whether you like it or not.

Yuri: What?!?! (Stood up)

Mrs. Kwon: Sweetheart, We have guess. Sit back down.

Yuri: Appa! You are going too far! (Didn't listen to her mom) What is this? Is this a joke? You must be out of your mind right now.

Yoona: Yul, calm down.

Yuri: (Looks at the girls) You girls knew all along? And you didn't tell me? The girls looks down

Yuri: Yoong?

Yoona: I'm sorry, I just found out earlier.

Yuri: You could of told me. I thought we don't hide anything from each other.

Mrs. Kwon: Kwon Yuri! You are being disrespectful.

Yuri: (bows) I'm sorry but... (Minho grab her hand)

Minho: Excuse us. (then bows and leads her out the mansion)

Mrs. Choi: Yah Choi Minho. Come back here.

Emperor: I thought it would turn out like this. Are you okay, Yoong?

Yoona: I'm okay uncle.

Emperor: I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't have told you. Now she is mad at you.

Yoona: It's fine uncle.

Emperor: Let's just hope that this two will be back together.

 

(Back to MinYul)

 

Yuri: Let me go. (Shrugs Minho's hands) What are you doing?

Minho: (Grabs her and force her in the car) Just get in. (Close the door and drove off)

Yuri: Where are you taking me? Are you kidnapping me?(Minho focus on the road) Help! Help!

Minho: Would you stop?

 

Few minutes later, they arrive in Han river.

 

Minho got out of the car then stood to watch the view.

 

Yuri: Why did he bring me here?(step out of the car) Why did you bring me here?

Minho: You and I need to talk alone.

Yuri: Talk?

Minho: Yes. We have a lot to clear out. (Stare at each other's eyes)

Yuri: Well, I have nothing to say to you. (Turn back around to go to the car but he grab her) Yah!

Minho: Yah? (Look away)You changed a lot.

Yuri: I didn't. How would you even know? Are we that close?(Shrugs Minho's hands and step back)

Minho: Stop pretending that you don't remember anything.

Yuri: What do you mean?

Minho: I heard that you regain your memories. 

Yuri: How would you know?

Minho: I over heard my dad talking to the phone with your dad.

Yuri:... (Took a seat in the ground then Minho took off his blazer and place it on her lap while he sat beside her)

Minho: Since you regained your memories back, I want you to answer me honestly. (Yuri look at him)

Yuri: What do you want?

Minho: I want to know why did you leave me? (Yuri's eyes got wide then look away) Answer me.

Yuri: Why do you want to know?

Minho: Because I'm your future husband. (Yuri look at him with anger while Minho smile at her)

Yuri: Stop looking at me.

Minho: I'm waiting for your answer. (Went closer to Yuri's face while Yuri's mind was blank) Are you going to tell me or not? I will kiss you if you don't start talking. (Look at her lips)

Yuri:(covers her lips) Don't you dare. (Pushes Minho) Fine. I... (look at Minho while he is facing the view) I left because... (Tears falls through her cheeks while thinking about the past)

Minho: Because? Come on, we are not going anywhere if you don't tell me.

Yuri: Because I was hurt. (Cried) Minho was shock when he heard Yuri cry.

Minho: Yah, Why are you crying? (Wiping her tears)

Yuri: It's because of you. (Hits him)

Minho: Ouch. That hurts.

Yuri: I saw you kissing Krystal in the garden when you just came back from the business trip with my parents.

Minho: Kissing Krystal?

Yuri: Yes and You know how much it hurts? At that time, I was very excited to see you. But that happened. You are so mean.

Minho: I'm mean? I should be the one who is saying that. You are the one who left me without telling me the reason. (Yuri still crying)

Minho: So, I guess this is yours? (Pulling a diamond bracelet from his pocket)

Yuri: (Smiled) My bracelet, this is very important to me. How did you find it? (Try to grab it from Minho)

Minho: No No. Why didn't you tell me? That you saw Krystal and I kissing?

Yuri: It's because it wasn't my business. (Look away)

Minho: I wouldn't mind. I guess you didn't see the whole thing. (Look at her) You don't know how hurt I was when you left. I asked you to stay but you left.

Yuri: You could have went to find me, which you didn't.

Minho: You don't know how much I wanted to go see you, but I was forbidden to go anywhere else but my house and school.

Yuri: I heard you went to New York after a week I left. For what?

Minho: School. I thought going to New York would get you out of my mind but you are always stuck in here (Points at his head) and in here (Points at his chest)

Yuri giggles at his cheesy lines

Minho: I mean it. (Yuri looks at him the he slowly approaches to her lips but she stood up) What's wrong?

Yuri: I can't do this?

Minho: What?

Yuri: Us. You should take me home now. (Walk away from him then Minho grab her wrist)

Minho: Why do you keep leaving me? (Yuri looks at his serious eyes) Back when we we're young, you left and forgot about me. Then I begged you to stay, you left. After taking care of me while I was sick, you left . At least, you could have left a tiny note in the table or something. (Yuri stare at him blankly)Wae? Wae?! (Yelled while his eyes are watery)

Yuri: It's because... (Tears started to fall from her eyes) I'm afraid that I might get hurt. I left after taking care of you because I didn't know how to face you. (Yelled)

Minho: Why would I hurt the person I love the most? (cup her face)

Yuri: You love me?

Minho: Yes ever since when we we're young and until now. I'm still in love with you even you try to push me away, I will still wait for you. If you leave me again, I don't know what I would do to myself. (Yuri smiles)

Yuri: Who said I was gonna leave? I'm staying here permanently. (Minho smile widely)

Minho: I missed you(hugs her)

 

MinYul sitting in the car while holding hands.

 

Yuri: Are we going to keep this from everyone or we are making it public?

Minho: I don't know, what do you think?

Yuri: I don't want to rush our relationship.

Minho: So you don't want to marry me?(letting her hands go)

Yuri: No No, it's not like that. I want us to be boyfriend and girlfriend first then after maybe a year or two we can get married. People are going to think that we are force to get married (Minho holds her hands) And when our parents find out, they will expect more from us and I don't want us to get pressure.

Minho: Don't worry about what other people thinks, as long as I'm with you, I'm fine with everything. A year or Two?

Yuri: Mm. (Nods)

Minho: Why that long?

Yuri: It's because I want us to get to know more about each other and work.

Minho: Mmm. If we hide our relationship from them, don't you think that they will notice it.

Yuri: We'll see. (Smile at him)

Minho: How adorable. (Smiles while slightly tap her nose)

 

Few minutes later, Minho checks his watch.

 

Minho: It's getting late, Let's take you home.

Yuri: Alright.

 

Exactly 10:00, They arrive to Yuri's house and found her parents car park in the front.

 

Minho park in the front.

 

Minho: I guess they were worried about you. Go and apologize them and Yoona. I'll call you when I get home. (Smile and holds he hands)

Yuri: Mmm. (Look at their hands and left)

(Back inside Yuri's house)

Emperor: Is she back yet?

HHK: Yes, sir. Minho drop her off and just left. (Yuri walking in the house)

Emperor: You are finally home.

Yuri: (Walk toward her dad and sat beside her dad) I'm sorry.

Emperor: It's okay. It was unexpected announcement.

Mrs. Kwon: Where did Minho take you?

Yuri: Somewhere not far.

Emperor: What did you guys do? Y

uri: He just wanted us to talk that's all. (Her parents look at each other) I'll get to bed now, I'm tired. (Kiss her parents cheeks then head to her room)

 

(Calling Yoona's number)

 

Yoona: Yul.

Yuri: I'm sorry Yoong. I yelled at you.

Yoona: It's okay. I should have told you.

Yuri: It's fine. Minho and I talked so everything is fine.

Yoona: Alright. Go ahead and rest.

Yuri: Okay bye.

 

Conversation ended

 

After the conversation with Yoona, she changed with her sleeping clothes and waited for Minho's call.

 

Few minutes after she finish changing.

 

She receives a phone call from Minho

 

Minho: Are you sleeping?

Yuri: Anni.

Minho: Sorry, I just finish taking a shower.

Yuri: It's fine.

Minho: Did you talk to your parents?

Yuri: Mmm. I apologize like what you told me to do.

Minho: That's good. Do you have a schedule tomorrow?

Yuri: Mm. Yes, A morning photo shoot in the studio and a meeting with Uncle Lee in the afternoon. Why are you asking?

Minho: I'll call your manager to drop you off to my house for dinner.

Yuri: Alright. I'll see you tomorrow.

Minho: Okay. Goodnight.

Yuri: Goodnight.

(Conversation ended)

 

 

To be continued