Jonghyun Confession

Catch me i'm fallen for you

(Next Day, Early in the morning)

(Jessica walking down the stairs and saw her mom already getting ready to leave)

Jessica: Mommy?

Mrs. Jung: Yes, Sweetheart.

Jessica: Are you going to the hospital already?

Mrs. Jung: No, I have to go pick up a business partner in the airport.

Jessica: Is that so. Alright, I'll see you later. (Kissing her mom in the cheek)

Mrs. Jung: Alright then. (Mrs. Jung left and headed to the airport)

(Few minutes later, Mrs. Jung got to the airport and saw Jonghyun standing waiting for her)

Jonghyun saw Jessica's mom, then he immediately greeted her.

Jonghyun: Hi Auntie.

Mrs. Jung: Hi Jonghyun. Have you been waiting here for the whole time?

Jonghyun: No, Ma'am. I just got here few minutes ago.

Mrs. Jung: Good. Driver, take his bag and put it in the back please. Jonghyun, let's entered the car already.

Driver: Yes, Madam.

Jonghyun: Yes, Auntie. (Opened the Door for Jessica's mom then he entered)

(They headed to the Mansion)

Mrs. Jung: I heard that you are here to confess on my daughter?

Jonghyun: Yes, Ma'am. You don't mind if I confess what I'm feeling for her right?

Mrs. Jung: Of course not. I guess you really love her because, you followed her here.

Jonghyun: I am afraid that I might lose her.

Mrs. Jung: (chuckled) I told Jessica that you got into a car accident and I also told her that you don't remember anybody except for your family.

Jonghyun: How did she take it, Auntie?

Mrs. Jung: She believed me. She thinks that you are still in the hospital.

Jonghyun: Mmm.

(They got to the Mansion but Jessica already left to go to school)

Mrs. Jung: Make yourself at home.

Jonghyun: Yes, Auntie.

(Entering the Mansion)

Mrs. Jung: Butler Lee, Where is Jessica?

Butler Lee: She already went to school, Madam.

Mrs. Jung: Really. Sorry Jonghyun, She is not here.

Jonghyun: It's okay, Auntie.

Mrs. Jung: Butler Lee, Take Jonghyun to the guest room.

Butler Lee: Yes, Madam.

Mrs. Jung: I'll be going to the hospital in few minutes.

Jonghyun: Auntie, Can I come with. I wanna visit Uncle.

Mrs. Jung: Sure, Go ahead and change. I'll be waiting for you down here.

Jonghyun: Okay.

(In few minutes later, Jonghyun got to the living while Mrs. Jung was waiting for him)

Mrs. Jung: Okay, lets get going.

(Jonghyun and Mrs. Jung headed to the hospital)

They got to Jessica's Dad room

Mr. Jung: Oh. Jonghyun so happy to see you.

Jonghyun: Hi Uncle. How are you doing?

Mr. Jung: I'm doing fine. I heard you are here to confess to my daughter.

Jonghyun: Yes, Sir.

Mr. Jung: I hope don't hurt my daughter.

Jonghyun: Of course not. I would never do that to your daughter. I love your daughter.

Mr. Jung: Good. She'll be here in few minutes. So get ready. Jonghyun: Okay.

(Few minutes later, Jessica entered the hospital happily and entered the room suddenly shock that she saw Jonghyun in the room with her dad and mom)

Jessica: Mom, Dad I'm here. (Entered the room while searching for her phone in her purse)

Mr. & Mrs. Jung: Oh, Jessica Sweetheart.

Jessica: Dad have you ate your........ (Looked up, then paused when she saw Jonghyun standing next to her mom)

Jong.... Jonghyun?

Jonghyun: Hi Jessica.

Jessica exited the room then Jonghyun followed her She was walking fast to her car, She didn't know that Jonghyun was following her then Jonghyun grabbed her arm that made her turn around and face him.

Jonghyun: Jessica, Wait. (Pulled her left arm)

Jessica: What do you want?

(Yelling while trying to take Jonghyun's hands away from her left arm and made everyone looking at them two)

Jonghyun: Can I talk to you?

Jessica: What do we need to talk about?

Jonghyun: (Looking around and saw people looking at them) Can we go somewhere else to talk?

Jessica: Fine. (Unlocked her car then waited for him to enter her car and Opened her window) Don't you want to go somewhere to talk? (Closed the window)

Jonghyun: (smiled) Right. (Hurried to the passenger seat)

(Few minutes ago, they got to the Dolores Park)

(They were both walking at the same time but not talking to each other)

Jonghyun: What are we doing here?

Jessica: (stopped walking and faced Jonghyun with a mad face) Don't you want to talk somewhere else? (Walking away)

Jonghyun: Sica. (Chasing Jessica then grabbed her arm and faced her towards him) I have to tell you something.

Jessica: (taking Jonghyun's hands off her shoulders) Then, tell me now.

Jonghyun: Mmm. (Scratching his neck)

Jessica: Argh. (Try walking away but Jonghyun stopped her)

Jonghyun: Jessica, Wait.

Jessica: Then tell me... Why are you even here in San Francisco? I thought you got into a car accident?

Jonghyun: I... I....

Jessica: Jonghyun, Tell me. Before I go back to the hospital.

Jonghyun: (took a deep breath) I came here because I miss you. (Jessica froze) You were gone for how for only a weeks and I was going crazy. You didn't even say bye to the guy's and to me.

Jessica: But... (Jonghyun cutting her words)

Jonghyun: I thought you were only staying here for a week but a month? My Noona and the girl's missed you so much. I... I.... couldn't even sleep by just thinking about you and all the things you said to me. (Jessica trying to hold her tears and staring at Jonghyun's eye's) Even though those words you said to me hurts me. I didn't care because I know that you are the only woman that I'll ever think off.

Jessica: ....... (just staring at Jonghyun's eye's then, turned around and started walking away slowly)

Jonghyun: (Shouting in English and Made everyone looking at them) I just want you to know that I... Love... You... Jessica Jung...

Jessica: Yah. Be quite. (Walking toward him and trying to cover his month)

Jonghyun: I Love You!!! I just wanted to tell you that.

Jessica: Be quite. (Looking away)

Jonghyun: I'm sorry. I won't bother you again. Plus, My parents are forcing me to get married. (Jessica look up to Jonghyun, then Jonghyun looked away) We better go back to the hospital now. I think Uncle and Auntie might be waiting for you. (Walking away)

Jessica: (turned around and saw Jonghyun walking away) Jonghyun.... Are you really going to get married? (Walking behind Jonghyun)

(Jessica driving the car while Jonghyun was texting and haven't looked at Jessica)

*Jonghyun and Minho text conversation*

Minho: Have you talked to Jessica Noona?

Jonghyun: Yeah.

Minho: How did it go?

Jonghyun: I told her that I love her. But she didn't say anything.

Minho: Oh... that's .

Jonghyun: Yeah. I know but it's okay. At least I told her what im feeling.

Minho: You are right. Hyung I have to go now. I have a meeting in few minutes.

Jonghyun: Alright, then.

(They arrive to the hospital parking lot. Jonghyun got off first and walking up to the hospital door then Jessica just watch him)

Jessica: Argh, Seriously. He didn't even made me talk.

(Walking behind him)

(Jonghyun got to the room first)

Mr. Jung: Oh, Jonghyun you are already here? Did you guy's talk?

Jonghyun: Yes... (Jessica entered the room)

Mrs. Jung: Jessica, Sweetheart are you not going back to school?

Jessica: ...... No, I'm going to meet a friend.

Jonghyun: Auntie, Do you mind if I go home and rest.

Mrs. Jung: Yes, Sure. I'll text the driver to take you.

Jonghyun: Thank you. Uncle, I'll go back first. (Bowing)

Mrs. Jung: The driver is in the front already.

Jonghyun: Okay, Thank you. (Turned around facing the door and saw Jessica still standing there. He rolled his eye's then walked to door then left)

(Jonghyun left and the driver, driving him to the Jung Mansion)

(Back to Jessica)

Mr. Jung: Okay, What happened?

Mrs. Jung: Why Jonghyun looks sad?

Jessica: He confessed to me. (Tears falling through her cheeks) I... I... didn't know what to say, when told me that He loves me.

Mr. Jung: He told you that he loves you? You didn't say anything?

Mrs. Jung: Ohh, Jessica don't cry. Why didn't you told him that you love him back too?

Jessica: I was so shock. I didn't have a chance to tell him.

Mr. Jung: You have a plenty time.

Jessica: I hurt him so much. I don't how to face him now.

Mrs. Jung: It's Alright.

Jessica: No, It's not. He said that, his parents is forcing him to get married with someone. (Her parents looking at each other with a smile)

Mr. Jung: Come here, Sweetheart. (Jessica walked toward then sat on the bed and hugged her dad while crying) Don't cry. It's okay.

(Jonghyun called Jessica's Mom)

Mrs. Jung: Jonghyun?

Jonghyun: Auntie, I have to go meet some of my Dad's friends in a hotel to sign some contracts.

Mrs. Jung: Really.

Jonghyun: Yes Auntie. My Dad just informed me a while ago.

Mrs. Jung: Alright then.

Jonghyun: I might come home late.

Mrs. Jung: Okay.

(Conversation ended)

Mr. Jung: What did he say?

Mrs. Jung: He said that he is going to meet his dad's friends to talk about business. (Jessica looked down)

Mr. Jung: I guess, he'll be busy. That's probably the girl's parents that he is going to get married with.

Mrs. Jung: I think so. (Smiling at her husband then looked at Jessica still sitting while her head was down)

Jessica: I don't feel good. I think I should go back home. (Grabbing her purse and her coat)

Mrs. Jung: I thought you are going to meet your friend's?

Jessica: I changed my mind, I'll just go ahead and fo to sleep.

Mrs. Jung: Alright. I'll be staying for tonight.

Jessica: Alright. Bye Dad, Mom. (Jessica left)

Mr. Jung: Aigoo. Our daughter is really in love with Jonghyun.

Mrs. Jung: Jonghyun is really brave to come here and confess to her.

(Back to Jessica)

It's was already 1 in the morning, Jessica was still awake, She didn't know that Jonghyun would be staying in her parents mansion.

(Jonghyun entered the Mansion and saw Jessica sitting in the living while reading a magazine)

Jessica: I didn't know that you are staying here.

Jonghyun: ...... (Didn't say anything and went straight to the guess room)

(Jessica watching Jonghyun walking up the stairs)

Jessica: Aish.

(Next Day)

Jonghyun woke up first then he headed down stairs to help the servants to cook breakfast

Jonghyun: Can I cook breakfast for today?

Maid: Yes, Sir.

Jonghyun: Thanks. What does Jessica eat for breakfast?

Maid: Miss Jessica doesn't really eat breakfast.

Jonghyun: Then what does she eats?

Maid: She only drinks milk and bread for breakfast.

Jonghyun: Well, Today don't make her any of that. I'll cook her something to eat.

Maid: Yes, Sir.

(Jessica was heading downstairs while the maids was watching Jonghyun cooking food for Jessica)

Jessica was making her way to the kitchen then she called the main maid of the Mansion

Jessica: Ajumma, Did get my breakfast ready?

Maids: Oh, Miss Jessica. (Bowed)

Jessica: Jonghyun, What are you doing? Why are you cooking? They are supposed to cook for you.

Jonghyun: It's okay, I'm cooking this for you. I heard that you only eat milk and bread in the morning.

Jessica: Oh.. (sitting in the Stoll)

Jonghyun: Here, (placed the plate in front of her)

Jessica: Thanks. (Smiling at him)

Jonghyun: You're welcome. I'm leaving, I have a meeting. (Left the kitchen and grabbed his stuff in the living room)

Jessica: Wait. (Running after him) Have you ate?

Jonghyun: No.

Jessica: Why don't you..... (Jonghyun cut her sentence)

Jonghyun: I'm not hungry, I'm still full. (Walking away from Jessica and made his way to the car while the driver is waiting for him to enter)

Ajumma: Are you okay Jessica?

Jessica: Yes, Ajumma. I'm leaving.

Ajumma: Wait aren't you eating the breakfast?

Jessica: I lost my appetite.

(Making her way in the front of the Mansion)

Ajumma: Jessica, At least you should eat something.

Jessica: Ajumma, I'm not hungry anyways. I'll just eat out with Mom. (Jessica leaving the Mansion)

Ajumma: Aigoo. (Jessica and her mom eating out)

Mrs. Jung: Did you see Jonghyun this morning?

Jessica: Yes. He also cook me breakfast but I didn't get to eat it because I was running late for school.

Mrs. Jung: He cooked for you?

Jessica: Yes.

Mrs. Jung: Did he go to a meeting again?

Jessica: Yes.

Mrs. Jung: Did he talk to you?

Jessica: No.

Mrs. Jung: It's Okay, He'll talk to you soon.

Jessica: I hope so.

(Few hours later, 10:00 pm)

Jonghyun entering the mansion and saw Jessica sleeping in the couch

Jonghyun: Aish. Who would fell asleep in the couch. (Went to check if she is really sleeping) Jessica...

(whispered but no move then he decided to carry her in a bridal way and take her to her bedroom)

(Few minutes later, Jonghyun laid her to her bed then took off her hells and covering her with her blanket)

Jonghyun thought: I'm really happy that I got to see you. I think it's really for the best that I just move on.

(Looking at her while fixing a piece of her hair then kiss her in the forehead)

Jonghyun: I'll see you back to Korea. (Walked out of Jessica's bedroom then he went to sleep)

(Next Morning, Jessica woke up then headed downstairs and expecting Jonghyun cooking breakfast for her but He wasn't there)

Jessica: Ajumma? You are cooking breakfast? (Looking around)

Ajumma: Yes. I'm cooking the one Jonghyun cooked yesterday.

Jessica: Is that so. Where's Jonghyun?

Ajumma: He left early.

Jessica: Do you know why he left early for?

Ajumma: I heard that he is leaving to go back to Korea.

Jessica: Really. (Ran out of the Mansion and drove her car headed to the airport)

(Jessica calling Her Mom)

Mrs. Jung: Yes, Jessica.

Jessica: Jonghyun is leaving... Did you know about this?

Mrs. Jung: Yes, He came by yesterday to say bye to your Dad and I.

Jessica: Oh. (She stepped on the accelerator)

Mrs. Jung: He didn't tell you?

Jessica: I was going to talk to him last night but I felt asleep in the couch and when I woke up this morning I was in my bed.

Mrs. Jung: Oh. So, Where are you right now?

Jessica: I'm driving to the airport.

Mrs. Jung: Driving to the airport?

Jessica: Yes, I want to talk to Jonghyun.

Mrs. Jung: Alright then. I hope you get there in time then. I have to go for a meeting.

Jessica: Okay then, Mom. I'll see you later.

Mrs. Jung: Alright.

(Conversation ended)

(Jessica stepped on the accelerator again. Few minutes later, she got out of her car and entered the airport by ran inside)

Jessica was looking around for him, then she saw that the flight for Korea already departed

(Jessica sat on a chair while breathing hard and started shedding tears)

(Back to Jonghyun, In the plane first class)

Stewardess: Sir, Do you want anything to drink?

Jonghyun: No, Thank you.

Jonghyun thought: I'm sorry Jessica that I didn't say bye to you. I'm sure that you are happy that I'm gone.

(Back to Jessica)

Few minutes later, Jessica decided to leave.

(While Jessica was driving she was crying, then she pulled in the side of the rode and continued crying)

Jessica: I didn't even get to tell you, what I'm feeling. Why do you have to leave? (Yelling while crying)

(Few minutes later, She decided to go visit her dad)

(She entered her dad's room and found her mom feeding her dad)

Mrs. Jung: Already back? We have a good news for you.

Mr. Jung: Honey, I'm getting discharged of the hospital today.

Jessica: ....... (She closed the door, ran to her Mom then hugged her and started crying)

Mrs. Jung: Why are you crying? Sweetheart tell me what happened?

Jessica: I didn't get there on time. I didn't get to say goodbye. Mom, I'm so disappointed at myself.

Mr. Jung: Jessica, Honey. Do you really love him?

Jessica: Mmm. (Nodded) It's too late now. He is going to be engaged with someone else. (Her mom and dad smiled at each other)

Mr. Jung: It's okay, Honey. Since I'm getting discharged today. I decided that your grandma, mom and I are going to stay in Korea for a while.

Jessica: Mmm. (Still crying in her mom's shoulders) I should go back home and start packing then.

Mrs. Jung: Alright, We'll see you later okay.

Jessica: Mmm. (Jessica left)

(Mrs. Jung calling Mrs. Kim)

Mrs. Jung: Friend, I think that the engagement is on.

Mrs. Kim: Really, How did it go with the two?

Mrs. Jung: Not good. Jonghyun is on his way back there.

Mrs. Kim: So fast.

Mrs. Jung: Jessica was here earlier, she went to the airport to stop Jonghyun but she didn't make it on time. She was also crying.

Mrs. Kim: Oh.

Mrs. Jung: My family and I are heading there tomorrow.

Mrs. Kim: Great.

Mrs. Jung: If you tell Jonghyun that he is engaged, Don't mention Jessica's name. Just say that she is coming back to Korea from States.

Mrs. Kim: Alright. I'll see you in few day then.

Mrs. Jung: Alright. Bye.

(Conversation ended)

(Back to Jessica)

Ajumma: Jessica, Where did you go?

Jessica: Oh.. To the hospital.

Ajumma: You made me worried. (Jessica didn't look good but smiled a little)

Jessica: Ajumma, I'm not feeling good. I want to rest I don't want anyone to bother me. (Walking up to the stairs and slammed her door)

Ajumma: Aigoo.

Maid#1: Ajumma, what do you think happened?

Maid#2: She seems very sad.

Maid#3: She also look like she had been crying.

Ajumma: Shhh. You girl's go back to work.

(Back to Jessica)

When she slammed her door, she sat on the floor beside her bed crying

(Few hours later, Jonghyun arrived to Korea)

(Jonghyun driving to the Mansion, Minho called)

Jonghyun: Hello?

Minho: Hey, Hyung. Where are you?

Jonghyun: I just got back from San Francisco. I'm driving back to the Mansion. Why?

Minho: I was just asking. So, How did it go?

Jonghyun: Minho, I don't want to talk about it right now. I have to go, I'm driving.

Minho: Alright.

(Conversation ended)

(Jonghyun entered the Mansion while his parents and siblings sitting in the living room waiting for him)

Key: Hyung, You are back.

Taeyeon: Hi, Jonghyun.

Jonghyun:Mmm. Hi, Mom and Dad.

Key: How did it go?

Jonghyun:......... (The four of them looked at each other) I'm tired. I'm going to my room. (Started walking to the stairs but his dad stopped him bye calling his name)

Mr. Kim: Jonghyun?

Jonghyun: Yes Sir.

Mr. Kim: Have a seat. I have something to tell you. (Jonghyun took a seat next to Taeyeon)

Mr. Kim: Since it didn't work out, I am forcing you to get married.

Jonghyun:....... (No reaction but Taeyeon and Key)

Taeyeon and Key: What!!!

Mrs. Kim: Guy's Shh.

Mr. Kim: Do you agree? Jonghyun: Whatever. I don't care just get me to move on. (Stood up and heading to the stairs)

Mr. Kim: Good. She is from the State's and She will be coming back her with her family to meet you.

Jonghyun: That's good. I guess. (Continued walking)

(Jonghyun closed his door then threw his bag in the floor)

(Back to the living room)

Key: Dad? Who is the girl?

Taeyeon: You are really going to force him?

Mrs. Kim: You two relax. You two know and close to her.

(The two looked at each other)

Taeyeon and Key: Jessica? (Whispered)

Mrs. Kim:(nodded) Don't tell him alright. (They both nodded)

(Back to Jessica)

(Jessica was packing then her mom entered to her room)

Mrs. Jung: Are you almost done packing?

Jessica: Mmm. This is the last one.

Mrs. Jung: Alright. Our flight is early okay.

Jessica: Okay. (Closed her luggage then carried it to the floor) I'm done.

Mrs. Jung: Good. Take a good rest for our flight tomorrow.

Jessica: Alright. Goodnight Mom. (Jessica's mom turned the light off then close the door)

Jessica took her phone then called Yuri

Jessica: Hi, Yul.

Yuri: Unnie? What made you call?

Jessica: I... I...

Yuri: I heard that Jonghyun Oppa went there to talk to you.

Jessica: Yes, He came here but only for few days.

Yuri: So, How did it go?

Jessica: Mmmm. He told me what he feels about me. But... but..

Yuri: But what Unnie?

Jessica: I didn't get to tell him, what I feel about him. (Her eye's started to get teary)

Yuri: Is that so.

Jessica: Mmm. Anyways, I called you to tell you that I'm coming back to Korea with my parents and Grandma.

Yuri: Really, When is your flight?

Jessica: Tomorrow.

Yuri: Really?

Jessica: Alright then, I'll go to sleep now.

Yuri: Alright. Bye Unnie I'll see you in few days.

Jessica: Mmm.

(Conversation ended)

(Back to Yuri)

Minho: So, What did Noona say?

Yuri: She said that she's coming back here with her Parents and Grandma. Also, Jonghyun Oppa her what he feels towards her.

Minho: Really. So, what did Noona tell him?

Yuri: She said that she didn't get to tell Oppa, what she is feeling.

Minho: Oh. Alright, Let's get back to work. (Continue typing in the laptop)

(Few day's later, Jessica, Her Parents and Grandma arrived Incheon Airport)

(Went they exited the Airport, they saw their driver with a limo)

Butler Gyu: Welcome back Madam.

Grandma: Thank you. (Everyone entered the Limo)

(Few minutes later, they arrived the Mansion)

Maids: Welcome back Madam's and Master.

Grandma: Ajumma, How are you?

Ajumma: Im doing great.

Mrs. Jung: Mom, Why don't you go rest?

Grandma: Alright. Ajumma please take me there.

Ajumma: Okay, this way Madam. (Ajumma taking Grandma to her room)

Jessica: Mom, Dad I'll go rest for a bit. (Walking to her room)

(When Jessica got to her bedroom Krystal walking down the stairs with a suitcase)

Krystal: Hi Mom Dad.

Mr. & Mrs. Jung: Oh Krystal.

Krystal: I heard that you guy's are staying here for a while.

Mr. Jung: Yes. (Saw Krystal carrying a suitcase) What's that?

Krystal: Alright. Mmmm. I'm here to get more clothes.

Mrs. Jung: Where are you going?

Krystal: In my Condo.

Mr. Jung: Condo?

Krystal: Yes. Unnie bought it for me since I don't really like coming home.

Mr. Jung: Alright, Go ahead.

Krystal: Bye Mom Dad.

Mr. & Mrs. Jung: Mmm. (Watching Krystal leaving the Mansion)

 

TO BE CONTINUE