Sustal 3

Catch me i'm fallen for you

Three in the morning, Krystal quietly closed her door and made her way to the front of the mansion.

Ajumma: Are you really leaving without saying anything to your sister?

Krystal: Yes, Ajumma. Don't worry Ajumma, I left a letter in my room for her. I'll get Butler Gyu give it to her later.

Butler Gyu: Soojung, It's time to go.

Ajumma: Alright. Soojung, you behave back there. Don't give your parents have a hard time.

Krystal: Yes, Ajumma. You also take care of yourself and unnie for me.

Ajumma: Of course. Go ahead. (Krystal hug Ajumma then left.)

 

Butler Gyu started a conversation.

 

Butler Gyu: Soojung?

Krystal: Yes, Butler Gyu.

Butler Gyu: It's my first time seeing you sad and in tears again ever since you were young.

Krystal: Oh, sorry.

Butler Gyu: Is there something or someone bothering you?

Krystal: Mmm.

Butler Gyu: It's okay, you can tell me. Since you are like a daughter to me.

Krystal: Well, This is the reason why I'm going back to San Francisco. Suho Oppa love's someone else. (Krystal sob)

Butler Gyu: Aigoo. Soojung, How would you know if that wasn't you he was talking about.

Krystal: Because if he did, he could of told me right away but he didn't.

Butler Gyu: Maybe he is just scared to tell you since he had been confessing to you a lot of times but you always reject him since you loved Minho back then.

Krystal: I don't love Minho, I was just obsessed to get attention from people that I'm dating the President son and the successor of Emperor. But I was stupid enough to focus on people focusing on me and I didn't get to focus on my love life.

Butler Gyu: Why didn't you tell him what you feel about him?

Krystal: It's too late now, Butler Gyu.

Butler Gyu: It's Okay. Maybe you will find the right person back in San Francisco.

Krystal: Maybe. (Fake smiled then turned her head to the window)

 

(In the airport)

 

Krystal: Butler Gyu, I have a letter in my coffee table can you please give it to me sister when she looks for me.

Butler Gyu: Sure. You take care of yourself back there. I won't see you for awhile. And thank you for helping my daughter.

Krystal: No problem. You had a though years, working for the Jung family and I want to repay you by helping your daughter.

Butler Gyu: Thank You Soojung.

Krystal: I also asked dad to pay for her school bills and I told her if she needs any help to tell you so you can just call me anytime..

Butler Gyu: Thank you. You did so much.

Krystal: No problem. Butler Gyu: Alright, It's time for you to go.

Krystal: Bye Butler Gyu. I'll see you in few years. (Hug him)

Butler Gyu: Behave.

Krystal nodded 8 in the morning Jessica heading down to the kitchen to eat her breakfast.

Jessica: Good morning, Ajumma.

Ajumma: Morning Jessica.

Jessica: Krystal haven't came down here to eat her breakfast? (Butler Gyu called her)

Butler Gyu: Jessica, you have to read this. (Handing her the letter)

Jessica: Who is this from?

 

Krystal letter:

Hi Unnie, I wrote this letter because I just want you to know that I'm on my way to San Francisco.

I didn't bother waking you up. I'll be back in few day. Take care, love you.

                                                                                               - Love Krystal

 

Jessica: Now, I'm going to be alone in the house for few days?

 

(Three days has past)

 

(Back to Suho)

Suho got to the parking lot saw his friends waiting for him in the bench

Luhan: Hey, Suho.

Suho: Hey, Hyung.

 

Xuimin : Have you confess to Krystal? Suho: Guy's, I don't want to talk about this.

Kris: Come on, Suho we want to help you.

Suho: No, I haven't confess to her.

Luhan: Suho, you had a chance to confess to her yesterday.

Suho: I know but She let me talk first.

Baekhyun: What did you say?

Suho: That I like this girl but I don't know if she likes me back and what should I do.

Sehun: Hyung, You know how girl's misunderstood those kind of questions.

Suho: I know.

Chen: Hyung, She probably think that you really like someone not her.

Suho: That's Why I want to see and talk to her. To tell her how I really feel about her.

(EXO saw JongSica arrived to the parking lot)

Kai: Jonghyun Hyung and Jessica Noona is here. (Jonghyun walk to Jessica and comfort her while walking to the private building)

Tao: Why does Jessica Noona looks sad?

Xuimin: Well, find out later. Come on Let's go to the Hyungs...

Luhan: Suho are you not coming?

Suho: Have Krystal got to school yet?

Luhan: Not yet. Why?

Suho: I really want to talk to her now.

Luhan: Relax Suho, You will see her later anyways.. Come on.. (placed his arm on his shoulder and made there way to the private building)

Once EXO entered the room, Everyone was staring at Suho.

Suho: What's going on?

Jonghyun: Bro. I hope you are going to be okay, when you hear this news.

Jessica: Have a sit first.

Suho: Alright. (Took a sit)

Jessica: Three days ago Krystal, left early in the Morning without telling me.

Suho: What?!?! (Stood up)

Tao: Hyung, Relax.

Suho: How? I wanted to talk to her today.

Jonghyun: Go talk to her.

Jessica: You should.. I'll tell my parents about it.

Suho: Alright. I'm not able to go to class today.

Xuimin: Just go. Tell your parents first.

Suho: Alright. Bye, Wish me luck.

Everyone: Good luck.

(Suho made his way to the hospital and ask for permission from his parents, if he could go to San Francisco)

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Mrs. Kim: Sweetheart, Why are you not in school?

Suho: Krystal went back to San Francisco.

Mrs. Kim: Why?

Suho: I don't know.

Mr. Kim: If you are here to get permission, Just go. Why didn't you just call your mom? You are just wasting your time by coming here.

Suho: I just wanted to tell you guys face to face.

Mr. Kim: Alright. Just go, I'll call her Dad right now. To notify them that you are going there for Krystal.

Suho: Alright. Bye Mom and Dad.

Mrs. Kim: Be careful.

(Suho head to his parents mansion and took a bag with him)

(Hour's later, he made it to San Francisco. He saw a person holding a paper with his name writing on it)

Suho: I'm Kim JoonMyun.

Jung's Driver: Mr. & Mrs. Jung ordered me to take young master to their mansion.

Suho: Alright. Thank you.

(The driver taking Suho to the Jung's Mansion)

Jung's Driver: Young Master?

Suho: Yes. Please call me JoonMyun.

Jung's Driver: Yes Sir. May I ask, Why are you here in San Francisco?

Suho: I'm here to confess how much I love Krystal. Anyways, How's Krystal?

Jung's Driver: Miss Krystal have been quite, she hasn't been out of the mansion the past three days.

Suho: Is that so.

Jung's Driver: We have arrive.

(He opened the door for Suho)

Suho: Thanks.

Jung's Driver: The Madame's are inside.

(Suho entered the mansion and saw Krystal's mom and grandma talking in the livingroom)

Mrs. Jung: JoonMyun , You made it.

Suho: Hi, Auntie. Hello Grandma.

Grandma: Aigoo, Is this the little JoonMyun?

Suho: Yes, Grandma. How are you?

Grandma: Have a sit. (Suho took a seat)

Mrs. Jung: Krystal is around the garden.

Suho: What is she doing in the garden?

Mrs. Jung: Probably, wondering around.

Grandma: Why don't you go talk to her?

Mrs. Jung: You should.

Suho: Thank you.

(Suho walking around the garden looking for Krystal)

Krystal was simply relaxing while she was listening to music.

Suho: Hi Krystal. (Tapped Krystal then Krystal sat up and turned to face him)

Krystal: Oppa? (Turn around) No this is not real. (Turn back around again) Suho Oppa? No, It's not possible. (Covering her eyes)

Suho: Hey, What's wrong?

Krystal: You're not real. (Start yelling at herself )

Suho: It's me, Suho. (Krystal stopped yelling)

Krystal: Oppa? (Slowly poked Suho's face)

Suho: Yes. Krystal It's me..

Krystal: Wait. What are you doing here? Suho: I've been looking for you this past three days and I found out that you are here.

Krystal: Why are you looking for me?

Suho: Nothing. (Rubbing his neck)

Krystal: Oh.. How long are you going to be here? Suho: I'm not sure. Have you meet Yuri Noona?

Krystal: No, Not yet.

Suho: Let's go visit her tomorrow.

Krystal: Tomorrow? Sure.

Suho: Don't you have her manager's number?

Krystal: Yeah. I'll call her right now.

(Y-Manager and Krystal conversation)

Y-Manager: Krystal, What's up?

Krystal: Is Yuri Unnie doing anything tomorrow?

Y-Manager: Actually, she will be having a Pictorial in San Mateo.

Krystal: Where in San Mateo?

Y-Manager: At Pulgas Water Temple.

Krystal: Great, My friend and I want to go visit her.

Y-Manager: Alright, I'll just text you the address tomorrow.

Krystal: Thanks.

(Conversation ended)

Krystal: She will be in San Mateo tomorrow.

Suho: Alright. (Awkward silence)

Suho: So, What are you doing outside with this weather?

Krystal: Oh, I'm just thinking about someone.

Suho: Oh. Is that so.

Krystal: Yeah. Come on Let's go inside.

Suho: Yeah.

(They both entered the mansion)

Krystal: Mom, Oppa and I will be going to visit Yuri Unnie tomorrow around the town.

Mrs. Jung: Alright. Joonmyun, you should go take a rest.

Suho: Yes, Auntie.

Grandma: Krystal sweetheart, can you show where will Joonmyun bedroom.

Krystal: Yes, Grandma. Come on Oppa.

Suho: I'll go take a rest now, Auntie and grandma.

(Krystal leading Suho to his room)

Krystal: Here Oppa.

Suho: Thanks Krystal.

Krystal: Alright, I'll see you later for dinner.

Suho: Alright.

(Krystal making her way to her bedroom, while Suho was watching her)

Grandma: How is this going to work? They are not confident of telling what they are feeling toward to each other.

Mrs. Jung: Mother, They just need time.

Grandma: I know, but I don't like it when I see Soojung like this.

Mrs. Jung: I do too, Mother.

To Be Continued

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡