SooKey Moment

Catch me i'm fallen for you

(Sooyoung walking in the beach alone while holding her sandals)

Key saw her walking then she sat and laid down on the sand.

Key: This is it. (Walking toward Sooyoung)

(Key got to Sooyoung but Sooyoung was laying down while her eye's were close)

Sooyoung: Why is it dark? (Opened her eyes then sat up and saw a shadow in the front)

(Sooyoung turned around then saw Key and she suddenly stood up)

Key: Hi Sooyoung. (Smiling at her)

Sooyoung walking away.

Key: Why are you walking away from me?

Sooyoung: Why are you here? I'm going to call Siwon Oppa and tell him that you are here.

Key: I'm here because I missed you. Call Hyung, Minho and Your mom gave me permission to come talk to you.

Sooyoung: Huh? Whatever. (Started walking away again then Key pulled her and Kiss her in the lips passionately)

(Sooyoung pulled back then Slapped Key)

Sooyoung: Go away. (Wiping her lips) I hate you!!! (Pushing his away) I don't want to see your face ever again!! (Running back to the suite)

Key: Sooyoung!!! (Sooyoung got to the suite and closed the door while crying)

Later at night, Key was at the bar drink.

Key: (Took the other shoot) One more. (The bartender were watching him)

Bartender: Sir, You have drank a lot. I don't think Congress man would like to hear that you are drunk.

Key: One more. Why does she hates me?

Bartender: Who hate you sir?

Key: Her.. (Pulled his phone out of his pocket and his wallpaper was Sooyoung with the dress that she wore in SiFany's Wedding)

Bartender: Miss Choi Sooyoung? The Presidents Oldest daughter?

Key: Yes. Choi Sooyoung. She hates me. (Key fell asleep)

Bartender: Sir. Wake up. (Shaking Key then the Bartender called Sooyoung)

(Sooyoung was standing in the balcony then her phone rang)

Sooyoung: What do he want now?

(Phone conversation)

Sooyoung: What do you want Key?

Bartender: Is this Miss Sooyoung?

Sooyoung: Yes. (Looked at the caller ID it was Keys) Why do you have Key's Phone?

Bartender: Oh Yes, Mr. Key is here in the bar. He is drunk and he is the only one left here.

Sooyoung: Which bar?

Bartender: --------

Sooyoung: I'll be there in few minutes. (Sooyoung ran to the car then drove to the bar)

(Sooyoung entered the bar then saw Key have his head down in the counter)

Sooyoung: How much did he drink?

Bartender: He drank about three bottle's of the wine.

Sooyoung: Aish.

Bartender: He kept on saying She hates me.

Sooyoung: Oh, Thank you so much. (Helping Key out to the bar and to the car)

(Few minutes later, the got to Sooyoung's suite and let Key sleep on the other bedroom)

Sooyoung: Why are you so heavy? (Laid Key in the bed then covering him with a blanket and watch him sleep for a while)

Key: Why does she hate me? (Talking while sleeping) She hates me so much.... She doesn't... even know how I love her..... and What is she in my life.., When she said that.... she hates me and she didn't want to see my..... face anymore that time......I feel like I don't want live anymore.

Sooyoung:(Sooyoung watch him talking while tears falling through her cheeks) I don't hate you instead I love you. (Took the chair and sat beside the bed)

(In the morning, Key woke up, he was trying to sit up but then he saw Sooyoung sleeping while she have her head in the bed)

Key: Sooyoung? (Whispered)

Key thought: I wonder what made me fall in love with you. (Fixing her hair then he smiled)

(Key decided to leave her suite as soon as possible while she is sleeping)

(Few minutes later, Sooyoung woke up and didn't see Key in the bed)

Sooyoung: Key? (Stood up and started to look around for him in her suite) Key, Where are you? (Sooyoung decided to call Key but Key wasn't picking up)

Few Hour's Later, Sooyoung walking in the shore with her dress with a cardigan then she saw a familiar figure from behind.

So, she decided to catch up with him.

Sooyoung: Key Oppa? (She turn him around and Yes, She guessed right it was Key)

Key: Sooyoung?

Sooyoung: Where have you been? Oppa is so bad... Bad... (Beating on Key's chest and tears started falling through her eye's)

Key: Hey, Why are you hitting me? Stop crying. (Caught Sooyoung's arm's)

Sooyoung: Oppa left me. (Made a sad face) I thought you left back to Seoul.

Sooyoung: Where did you go this morning?

Key: Why would I do that? I just went to go shower and change, because I didn't smell good.

Sooyoung: You made me worried about you... You could of at least wrote a letter that you are going somewhere.

Key: Worried about me? Since when?

Sooyoung: Oppa, You are so bad.... (Continue crying)

Key: Okay, Okay stop crying now. I would not leave you here alone. And I was knocking on your suite but you weren't opening the door so, I decided to go walk around the beach.

Sooyoung: ......

Key: Sooyoung? Are you still mad at me about yesterday? (Sooyoung looking away)

Sooyoung: ......

Key: Why aren't you answering me? (Turning Sooyoung to his face)

Sooyoung: Because... Never mind. (Walking away)

Key: Wait, Sooyoung. (Turning her around and hugged her) I'll kiss you again if you walk away from me.

Sooyoung: Okay, I'm not going to walk away from you again, if you let me go. (Trying to pull away from Key's hug)

Key: (he pulled away from the hug then Sooyoung just standing in front of him) I'm sorry.

Sooyoung: Can you tell me Why are you here?

Key: I'm here because I want to tell you something.

Sooyoung: What is that you want to tell me?

Key: That I like you.... (Looking at her eye's) I like you. (Sooyoung was just starring at Key's eye's)

Sooyoung: (Tears falling through her eye's) No, I'm sorry Key Oppa. But I don't want to deal with this. (Walking away from Key)

Key: No, Sooyoung!!! I LOVE YOU!!! (He yelled and Sooyoung turned around)

Sooyoung: What did you say?

Key: I said I Love You. (Walking toward Sooyoung)

Sooyoung: Are you being serious?

Key: Yes, I'm being serious.

Sooyoung: I don't believe you.

Key: If I don't love you. I wouldn't have gone here to come confess to you.

Sooyoung: But... I thought you like Nicole....

Key: No. She is the one who likes me. The day before Minho told me that you were here. First, I met up with Nicole and tell her that I don't like her.

Sooyoung: Oh. (Tears continued falling through her cheeks) I... I... Don't know what to say.

Key: It's Okay. I just want to know if you also Love me. (Gently placing his palms in Sooyoung's face)

Sooyoung: (Blush) Yes, I Love You. (Key smile widely and hug Sooyoung while he is gently ruffling her hair)

Key: (pulled back from the hug) I Love You Sooyoung-ah.... (Gently kissing Sooyoung's forehead, then to her cheeks and kiss her passionately in the lips)

Sooyoung: (Pulled back from the kiss) I Love You. (Hugging him tightly) (Few minutes later, They were sitting in the sand watching the sunset)

(Sooyooung noticed that people were starting to recognize the both of them)

(People started to take pictures)

Sooyoung: Key?

Key: Yeah.

Sooyoung: People are taking pictures of us.

Key: (Look back) It's alright. We don't need to explain this to our parent's right?

Sooyoung: You are right. (Lean her head to Key's shoulder) I can't believe that we are finally together. And I also never imagine that you would come here and confess to me.

Key: I would of confess to you, when you left Fany Noona's place early. I was going to go after you but Siwon Hyung stopped me and told me that it wasn't the right time to talk to you.

Sooyoung: Oh. You know, I have a feeling that the next one would be confessing their feelings are Yoona and Taemin.

Key: I know. I never had a feeling about Minho and Yuri would be confessing to each other.

Sooyoung: Yeah.

Key: I'm worried about Taemin. He is the Maknae of Shinee.

Sooyoung: Well, He will find out what he is going to do. Like you did. (Smiling at Key)

Key: I guess. It took me a while to know what I'm feeling toward you.

Sooyoung: Actually it was the right time because my mom have to leave to go to Australia to meet my dad.

Key: Yeah. (Holding Sooyoung's hands and looking at each others eye's) (It was getting dark)

Key: Let's go change and go eat out for dinner.

Sooyoung: Sounds good. (Key walking Sooyoung to her suite while holding hands)

Key: I'll see in an hour then?

Sooyoung: Yeah. (Smilling at Key)

Key: See you later. (Walking to his suite)

(Sooyoung entered her suite and immediately called the Taeyeon)

Taeyeon: Hello? Sooyoungie?

Sooyoung: Unnie, Key finally confess to me. (Smile widely)

Taeyeon: That's good. So, are you with him right now?

Sooyoung: No, He went to change.

Taeyeon: For what?

Sooyoung: We are going to eat out.

Taeyeon: It's a date. Sooyoung: I guess.

Taeyeon: That's good. When are you coming back home?

Sooyoung: Probably tomorrow afternoon.

Taeyeon: Alright. You guys be careful there. Have a nice date.

Sooyoung: Okay, Thanks Unnie.

(Conversation ended)

(After Sooyoung finished talking to Taeyeon she went to change)

(Back to Key)

(Key decided to call his Hyung)

Key: Hyung...

Onew: Oh, Key what made you call me? Do you have a problem back there? Do you want your Noona and I to go help you?

Key: I finally confess to Sooyoung. And No, I don't need you and Noona to come here. Everything is settle between Sooyoung and I.

Onew: That's great.

Key: Yeah. Sooyoung and I are having our dinner date in an hour.

Onew: That's good. Anyways when are you coming back home?

Key: I'm going back the same time with Sooyoung.

Onew: Oh okay. What are you waiting for. I think you should start getting ready now.

Key: Yeah. I think I should. Okay then Hyung.

Onew: Okay. You two be careful.

(Conversation ended)

(SooKey went to eat their dinner)

(Hour later, they finished their dinner and Key walking with Sooyoung to her suite)

(They stop in front of Sooyoung's suite)

Key: So, When are you planing to go back to Seoul?

Sooyoung: Mm. Tomorrow around 10:00?

Key: That sounds good.

Sooyoung: Yeah.

Key: You should go and take a rest.

Sooyoung: Alright. (Was about to enter her suite but Key wouldn't let her go of her hands) Don't you want me to go take a rest? (Smiled at Key)

Key: Alright. Goodnight. (Cup her face then gave her a kiss on the cheek and kiss her passionately in the lips)

Sooyoung: Goodnight. (Kiss Key in the cheeks)

Key: Alright. You go ahead and I'll see you tomorrow.

Sooyoung: Okay, Bye.

(Key walking to his suite few suite's away from her suite then she entered her suite)

TO BE CONTINUED