OnTaeng Part 1

Catch me i'm fallen for you

(They all gathered in the Kim's place without the newly wed couple)

(JongSica being cute together)

Sooyoung: Ommo.

Yuri: Glad to see you two happy.

Eunhyuk: So, You two are finally together?

Jonghyun: Yeah. (Looking at Jessica then smiled)

Minho: So Hyung, tell us how you confessed to Sica Noona. (Standing behind Yuri while she was sitting down)

Jonghyun: Babe, Why don't you tell them?

Jessica: No, You tell them.

Jonghyun: Alright. At first my parents told me that I'm getting engaged with someone from State's and my fiance and her family were coming to visit us for lunch. I didn't know who I was engaged with, I found out that i was engage with Jessica when I saw her getting out of the limousine with her parents and grandmother.

Sunny: Aigoo.

Jonghyun: She didn't have a clue that our parents was planning to tell us about the engagement.

Hyoyeon: Wait, Let me guess. When she found out she was mad?

Key: Yup.

Hyoyeon: Ha. I knew it.

Jonghyun: Anyways, We sat in the living room, our Dad's were pointing at each other, who is going to announce that we are engaged. Once, when Uncle said that Sica and I are engaged. Sica, was really mad and ran out of the mansion then I followed her. I was giving her my handkerchief but she pushed me away and told me to leave her alone. So, I decided to go back inside of the mansion to get my key's and ask permission to take her somewhere with me.

(While Jonghyun was telling the others the story, OnTaeng wasn't talking to each other/ Taeyeon was sitting beside Yuri in the other side and Onew was sitting beside Minho quietly)

Jonghyun: I took her to the beach. I was telling her how I felt that she never cared about me then I was walking away but she yelled that she love me. We kiss and Done.

Snsd except Taeyeon: Awww. (Taeyeon stood up with saying anything to anybody and heading up the stairs to her room)

Sooyoung: Huh? What's wrong with her? (Everyone watching her walking up the stairs even Onew with a worried look)

Yuri: I'll go talk to Unnie. (Yuri followed Taeyeon to her bedroom)

(Yuri knocked on the door while Taeyeon sitting in her bed)

~Knock Knock~

Taeyeon: Who is it?

Yuri: Unnie, It's me Yul.

Taeyeon: Come in.

Yuri: (Entering the room)Unnie, are you okay?

Taeyeon: Not really.

Yuri: Is everything okay? How come you are not talking to Onew Oppa?

Taeyeon: The two of us stop talking two day's ago.

Yuri: Why is that you two stopped talking?

Taeyeon: He has a girlfriend and he never told me.

Yuri: Girlfriend?

Taeyeon: Yes.

Yuri: How did you know that he has a girlfriend?

Taeyeon: I saw them together at the mall. It was the day when I asked him if he wants to go to the mall with me but he said that he is busy. So, I went to the mall with my bodyguards. I saw one with this girl. She was holding his arm. (Teary eyes)

Yuri: Who is this girl?

Taeyeon: It's Luna. (Looking down)

Yuri: It's okay. I should go tell everyone that you are not feeling okay.

Taeyeon: Okay. Thanks, Yul.

Yuri: No problem. I'll be right back. (Yuri making her way downstairs)

Sunny: What is going on?

Yuri: Oh, She is not feeling good.

Key: Noona is sick?

Yuri: Yeah. (Onew look up with a worried face)

Jonghyun: I should take a look of Noona.

Yuri: No, No. She is also sleeping right now. She doesn't want anybody to enter her room.

Jonghyun: Is that so.

Leeteuk: I think we should leave since, Taengoo is not feeling good.

Jonghyun: Yul, Tell Noona that I'll be out with Jessica.

Yuri: Alright.

Key: Same, Me and Piggy are going shopping.

Yuri: Okay. Bye guy's.

Everyone: Yeah. (Everyone was leaving)

Sooyoung: Aren't you leaving?

Yuri: Not yet, Unnie asked me to stay with her for awhile.

Yoona: Alright, take care of Unnie okay?

Yuri: Okay.

(Everyone left except for Minho)

Minho: Do you want me to stay here with you?

Yuri: It's okay Oppa.

Minho: Arasso. I'll get going then.

(Leaving the Kim's mansion)

When everyone left, she went back up to Taeyeon's room.

(Back to Taeyeon)

Taeyeon was secretly looking out of her window then, saw Onew leaving the mansion first and followed by the other's. She watch everyone leave.

(Yuri opened the door and saw Taeyeon looking out of the window)

Yuri: Unnie?

Taeyeon: Huh? (Turning to Yuri)

Yuri: Do you really like Oppa?

Taeyeon: (walking to her bed while looking down) I'm no sure. I'm really confused right now.

Yuri: Why are you confused?

Taeyeon: I don't know. First, we were getting closer and closer to each other. We use to tell secrets to each other but, he didn't tell me the truth about dating Luna. (Tears was released on Taeyeon's eye's)

Yuri: Unnie, Don't cry. It's okay. Maybe he was just waiting for the right time to tell you.(Patting Taeyeon's back while Taeyeon is crying on her lap)

Taeyeon: Why couldn't he just tell me the truth? (Wiping her tears)

Yuri: Unnie, Don't cry anymore. (Wiped Taeyeon's tears)

(Back to Lee's place)

Onew entered the mansion and sat on the chair while Taemin and Minho followed him.

Taemin: Hyung, I heard that you are dating Luna.

Minho: Hyung, You are?

Onew: Noo.

Minho: Then, What is this Taemin heard about you and Luna?

Onew: She begged me to pretend to be her boyfriend because she is trying to get back with her boyfriend.

Minho: So, You said yes?

Onew: I was stupid enough to say yes.

Taemin: You said Luna begged you to be her boyfriend because she is trying to get back with her boyfriend?

Onew: Yes.

Taemin: Luna? Boyfriend? Wait she doesn't have a boyfriend.

Minho: I knew it. I was wondering how did she get a boyfriend.

Onew: So, She played me. Aish. It's her fault that Taeyeon is mad at me because I didn't tell her about Luna and I.

Minho: Taeyeon Noona is mad at you?

Taemin: No wonder, why you two were not talking to each other.

Minho: So, how did she found out? And How many day's that you two were not talking to each other?

Onew: This happened two day's ago, When she asked to go to the mall with her then, I told her that I'm busy but I was in the mall with Luna. When I was in the mall, We bumped into her. She looked at me pretty upset.

Taemin: What did Noona do?

Onew: She was standing in front of me like a fool then she walked away without saying anything to me.

Minho: Taeyeon Noona must be pretty upset. (Mr.& Mrs. Lee entered the mansion)

Mrs. Lee: Why is that Taeyeon is pretty upset?

Onew & Taemin: Hi, Mom and Dad.

Minho: Hi, Uncle and Auntie. (Bowing to them)

Mr.&Mrs. Lee: Hi, Minho.

Mrs. Lee: So, Taeyeon is upset about what?

Onew: Ummm. Well, she thinks that I'm dating Luna and because I didn't tell her the truth.

Mrs. Lee: Luna?

Mr. Lee: Are you dating Luna?

Onew: No Dad, I'm just helping her to get her boyfriend back.

Mrs. Lee: Well, You have to stop this. I don't think she is a good person.

Onew: I know.

Mr. Lee: How did Taeyeon found out?

Onew: We bumped into each other in the mall.

Mrs. Lee: How did she take it?

Onew: Pretty upset because I wasn't honest to her.

Mrs. Lee: Well be honest with her since you like her.

Onew: I know. (Onew's phone ringing)

Onew: It's Luna.

Mr. Lee: Answer it.

Onew: Okay. (Answering the phone) Yes, Luna?

Luna: Oppa, Let's go to the movie's.

Onew: (turning to his parents while his parents is nodding) Alright.

Luna: Okay, I'll see you there.

Onew: Okay. (Hang the phone)

Taemin: Mom, You are letting Hyung to go to the movie's?

Mr. Lee: Taemin, We are telling your Hyung to tell Luna to stop this nonsense.

Onew: Well, I'll get going then.

(Back to Kim's Place)

Taeyeon: What should I do?

Yuri: Unnie, Let's go out to watch a movie.

Taeyeon: Movie? I don't feel like going out.

Yuri: Come on. So, you can forget about it.

Taeyeon: Alright. (Yuri driving while Taeyeon is sitting quietly in the passenger seat)

They arrived to the movie's but Onew and Luna arrived to the movies first.

Yuri: So, Unnie what do you want to watch?

Taeyeon: A Walk To Remember.

Yuri: Are you sure?

Taeyeon: Yeah, I'm sure.

TaengYul didn't notice that Onew and Luna was in the front.

Onew: Two tickets for A Walk To Remember, please.

Cashier: Here you go,sir.

Onew: Thank you.

Cashier: Enjoy the movie.

(Onew and Luna entered the theater and sat on the empty row)

(Back to TaengYul)

Yuri: Two tickets for A Walk To Remember, Please.

Cashier: Here you go. Enjoy the movie.

Yuri: Thank you. (TaengYul walked into the theater while the movie was about to start and sat next to Onew and Luna)

TaengYul didn't know that Onew and Luna was next to them.

Taeyeon:(Took a sit next to Onew but have no clue ) Excuse me. (Turning to Onew)

When Taeyeon saw Onew next to her, she was so shock but looked away and just watching the movie.

While the movie is going on, Taeyeon and Onew feels weird that they are next to each other.

Taeyeon was crying when, it was the sad scene of the movie, then Yuri handed her tissue.

Taeyeon: Yul, Let's go home. I don't want to watch this anymore.

Yuri: Alright. (TaengYul making their way out of the theater while Onew was watching at them leaving)

(Onew looked sad when he saw Taeyeon leaving the theater)

TaengYul made it to the car

Yuri: Are you okay? (Asking Taeyeon while Taeyeon was just sitting quietly)

Taeyeon: Of course, Why wouldn't I be okay? (Looking out at the window)

Yuri: I'm sorry, I took you to the movie's.

Taeyeon: Sorry for what?

Yuri: That we saw Onew Oppa with Luna.

Taeyeon: Nah, I'm okay.

Yuri: Are you sure?

Taeyeon: Umm. (Nodding her head)

Yuri: Okay.

(They arrived in front of the Kim's mansion)

Taeyeon: Yul, Thank you for today.

Yuri: No problem, Unnie. Call me if you are feeling sad okay.

Taeyeon: Alright, Bye.

(Yuri drove of and made her way home)

Taeyeon entered the mansion

Mrs. Kim: Sweetheart, are you feeling okay?

Taeyeon: I'm fine.

Mr. Kim: Taeyeon, I heard you were not feeling well. Come here and sit next to me. (Patting the sofa)

Taeyeon: Oh Yes, Daddy.(Walking to her dad and sat on the sofa)

Mr. Kim: Are you okay then, Princess?

Taeyeon: Appa.. (Turning to her dad with teary eye's)

Mrs. Kim: Aigoo, Why are you crying?

Mr. Kim: Princess, Why are you crying?

Taeyeon: I feel hurt by someone I love.

Mrs. Kim: Onew?

Mr. Kim: Tell dad, what happened?

Taeyeon: He is dating Luna. (Cried even more)

Mrs. Kim: It's Okay. (Hugging Taeyeon on her arm while looking at her husband with "What should we do?"face)

Mr. Kim: Do you really like Onew?

Taeyeon: (nodding) Too late now, He is already in a relationship. (Burst out crying once again)

Mr. Kim: Princess, What are you going to do now?

Taeyeon: Can you let me go to Jeju Island for a week?

Mrs. Kim: Sweetheart, Today is Friday. You only have two more day until you go back to school again.

Taeyeon: Please.

Mrs. Kim: No, Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: Dad?

Mr. Kim: Your mom said No, so No.

Taeyeon: Argh, I Hate You Both!!! (Running to her room)

(Jonghyun and Key was entering the mansion when they both heard Taeyeon yelling "I Hate You Both!!" Then ran to her room)

Jonghyun: Dad? Mom? What's going?

Key: We heard Noona yelling and ran to her room.

Mrs. Kim: She wanted to go to Jeju Island for awhile but today is Friday and you guy's have two more day until you guy's go back to school.

Jonghyun: Why does she wants to go to Jeju for?

Mr. Kim: She said that Onew is dating Luna.

Key & Jonghyun: What?!?

Mrs. Kim: You guy's didn't know?

Key: No.

Jonghyun: Noona probably want to get away from Hyung for awhile.

Key: Yeah, I was wondering that Onew hyung didn't tell us about him dating Luna.

Jonghyun: I don't know. I am also wondering why Onew didn't tell us.

Mrs. Kim: Honey, what should we do?

Mr. Kim: Let's just let her go.

Mrs. Kim: Honey, They are going back to school on Monday.

Mr. Kim: Let her miss few day's.

Mrs. Kim: Fine, I'll let her go then.

Mr. Kim: Good, I'll go talk to her.

Jonghyun: Dad. Key and I will go talk to Noona. Come on Key.

Key: Okay.

(Jonghyun and Key making their way to Taeyeon's room)

When Taeyeon got to her room, she sat beside her bed and cry. (Key knocking on her door)

Key: Noona, Open the door please?

Taeyeon: Go away. I don't want to talk to you guy's either.

Jonghyun: Noona, please open up. We have to tell you something.

Taeyeon: Tell me what?

Jonghyun: Open the door first.

Taeyeon: Fine. (Open the door with her eye's are full of tears)

Key: Aigoo, Our Noona is crying. (Wiping Taeyeon's tears with a handkerchief)

Jonghyun: First, What happened to you and Hyung?

Taeyeon: Nothing. (Walking back to her bed)

Jonghyun: Yeah right. Noona, just admit it that you like hyung. (Following her in the room while Key closing the door)

Key: Noona, if you say that you don't like Onew hyung. You are completely lying to us.

Jonghyun: Key is right, Noona. You like Hyung right?

Taeyeon: Sadly Yes. (Looking away)

Jonghyun: Does hyung know you like him?

Taeyeon: No and I don't want him to know.

Key: Why?

Taeyeon: He already have a girlfriend and I don't want them to break up because of me. (Crying hard)

Jonghyun: Oh, Luna. Why do you really want to go to Jeju Island?

Taeyeon: I want to be alone for awhile but Mommy and Daddy is not letting me go.

Key: Well Noona, Mom and Dad is letting you go for couple days.

Taeyeon: Really?

Jonghyun: Yes, I think you should go apologize to them.

Taeyeon: I know but I'll go change first.

Jonghyun: Okay then, Key and I are going to our rooms.

Taeyeon: Alright,

(Back to Onew and Luna)

Luna: Oppa, Let's go eat at this restaurant. (Pulling Onew's arm)

Onew: Luna-shi, I think we should stop this.

Luna: Why?

Onew: Because, I know you are just lying to me that you want to get your boyfriend back. I just noticed that you never had a boyfriend.

Luna: Oppa, What are you talking about?

Onew: That you are a lier!!

Luna: Oppa, Why are you being like this? Is it because Taeyeon Unnie saw us together? What are you to her? What is she to you?

Onew: I don't know what am I to Taeyeon but she is the only person that is in my heart. So, you should stop talking to me. (Walking away from Luna)

Luna: Oppa!!! (Pretending to crying and yelling Onew's name while people is staring at her)

(Onew got to his car and left)

Luna: (Stopped to pretend crying) Neither way, Taeyeon is going to start to ignoring you.

(Back to Taeyeon)

She finished changing then headed to her parents room

(Taeyeon knocking on her parents room)

Mr. Kim: Come in.

Taeyeon: Mom, Dad?

Mrs. Kim: Yes, Sweetheart.

Taeyeon: I am so sorry. (Hugging her Mom and Dad)

Mrs. Kim: It's okay.

Mr. Kim: So, you still want to go to Jeju?

Taeyeon: Can I? Are you guys letting me go?

Mr. Kim: Yes.

Mrs. Kim: When do you want to leave?

Taeyeon: Can I leave early in the morning?

Mr. Kim: Of course. Go on and pack up. Your mom and I won't be there to see you depart.

Taeyeon: It's okay, I won't be gone for a long time. You guy's are going out of country?

Mr. Kim: Yes, We are going to London for three week's.

Taeyeon: Oh. Are you guy's leaving at what time?

Mrs. Kim: 3:00 in the morning.

Taeyeon: That's early. You guy's be safe.

Mrs. Kim: Okay, Sweetheart. Take care also.

Taeyeon: Okay.

Mr. Kim: If you have any problem call your siblings. I know that they will help you.

Taeyeon: Alright. Bye Mom and Dad. (Kissed her parents in the checks then left the room and made her way to her room)

(Taeyeon pack her stuff then decided to call Yuri)

(Back to Yuri lying on her bed)

Yuri: Yes, Unnie?

Taeyeon: I'm calling you to tell you that I decided to go to Jeju for a while.

Yuri: Jeju? When are you going?

Taeyeon: Yes. Probably around six in the morning.

Yuri: Is that so, Do you want me to go with you to Jeju? Aren't you going to be alone?

Taeyeon: Yul, You don't have too. My parents is sending two bodyguards with me.

Yuri: Oh Okay.

Taeyeon: Alright then, I'll contact you later.

Yuri: Alright, have a safe flight. Be careful. (Taeyeon hanged up and went to sleep)

(The Next Day, Taeyeon sitting in the private plane)

Few hours later, She arrive the Resort in Jeju.

Manager of the Resort: Welcome to The Shilla Jeju Resort, Miss Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: Thank you.

Manager of the Resort: Your Suite is all set up. This way please. (Leading Taeyeon to her suite)

Taeyeon: Is their a lot of reporters come here often?

Manager of the Resort: Yes Ma'am. But most of the time they are in disguise.

Taeyeon: Really.

Manager of the Resort: Yes, Here we are. Miss Taeyeon this is your suite for the whole time you will be staying here.

Taeyeon: Thank you.

Manager of the Resort: If you have any questions just feel free to ask me.

Taeyeon: Alright, thanks.

(The manager left, then went to change while her two bodyguards is outside standing)

(Back to Jonghyun)

Key: Hyung, Noona left already.

Jonghyun: I know. I think we should ask Onew, If he feels anything to Noona.

Key: I know. Should we go meet him?

Jonghyun: Yeah, Let's go visit him to his place.

(Few minutes later, they got to the Lee's place)

Sunny: Hey guy's, Why are you guy's here so early? Is there any problem? (While Onew was walking to the stairs slowly then he heard his name from Jonghyun)

Jonghyun: Can we talk to Onew Hyung?

Sunny: Good timing, Onew is right here.

Onew: What's up guy's.

Key: Hyung.....

Jonghyun: Do you have any feelings for Taeyeon Noona?

Onew: (looking away) What if I say no, would you believe me?

Key: No, We know that you are lying to us Hyung.

Jonghyun: We heard that you are dating Luna.

Onew: Where did you hear that from? I was supposedly helping to get her boyfriend back but she lied to me.

Key: Taeyeon Noona.

Jonghyun: So, You were supposedly helping her.

Sunny: Taeyeon, found out? (Jonghyun and Key nodded)

Jonghyun: You know how hard she was crying. (Onew shook his head down)

Sunny: Is she okay?

Key: We guess.

Sunny: Huh? (Onew looking up) What do you mean you guess?

Jonghyun: Noona left and she will be back for awhile.

Sunny: To Where?

Jonghyun: Sorry, But I can't tell you until Hyung answer us, what you feels about my sister.

Onew: Tell me, where she is? (Grabbing his shirt in the collar)

Sunny: Onew, He is your friend. Don't do that. (Onew let Jonghyun go)

Jonghyun: So, Are you admitting that you like my sister?

Onew: I don't like her, But I love her.

Key: We don't think that my sister know that you love her yet.

Jonghyun: Hyung she is in Jeju, Go talk to her and tell her to come back home. She is in The Shilla Jeju Resort.

Onew: Alright. Thank you guy's. Noona tell Mom and Dad that I'll be back tomorrow. (Grabbed his key's and ran out of the mansion)

Sunny: Alright. (Few hours later, Onew arrived to Jeju and made his way to The Shilla Jeju Resort)

(Back to Taeyeon)

Taeyeon walking into the shore while her bodyguards are walking from behind, then her phone rang. Taeyeon looked at her phone and saw Onew's name, Then she didn't answer. Onew told Taeyeon's bodyguards to go and rest.

Taeyeon: Now, Why are you calling me for. (She didn't know that Onew in walking behind her, Onew called again)

Taeyeon: Aish.... (Was going to throw her phone on the water but Onew stoped her)

Onew: Are you really just going to throw your phone away and not going to answer my call?

Taeyeon: Huh? Onew!!! (Walking away from him)

Onew: Taeyeon, Why are you walking away from me? (Catching up with Taeyeon then grabbed her arm and hugged her)

Taeyeon: What do you want? (Moving away from Onew) Get away from me, Your girl.... might... se.. us...

Onew: Oh... What if I tell you that Luna is not my girlfriend?

Taeyeon: Huh? So, I don't care. (Looking away from Onew)

Onew: So, Why did you come here to Jeju?

Taeyeon: Cause I wanted to be alone for awhile.

Onew: You want to be alone because you thought that Luna and I were dating. (Smirking at Taeyeon while butting his lips)

Taeyeon: Shut up. Why are you even here? (Looking at Onew) I'm going... (walking away from Onew)

Onew: Wait. I'm here to tell you the truth...

Taeyeon: Well, you already did, so go back home. (Turned around then started to walk away again)

Onew: I'm here to tell you that I like you..

Taeyeon: (Stopped walking then turned around) Whatever... (Walking away)

Onew: Okay. Kim Taeyeon!!!!! (Taeyeon stopped walking then turned around while people started looking at them)

Taeyeon: Onew, Stop...

Onew: Kim Taeyeon!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! (Shouting)

Taeyeon: Onew.... Stop.. (tears started to fall through her cheeks)

Onew: Did you hear me? I said I Love You. (Walking toward Taeyeon while Taeyeon standing and holding her dress)

Taeyeon: Please don't do this.

Onew: Do what? I am really in love with you. I can't even sleep with all those day's that we didn't talk. I was thinking about you all the time. Taeyeon: Stop it, Please... (Cried) Onew: I Love You. I never loved anyone but you. (Cupped Taeyeon's face and wiping her tears) Don't cry....

Taeyeon: Bu... but.. I thought you would never like a girl like me. I thought you only see me as a friend.

Onew: I thought being friends with you first was the right thing to do so, I could get to know what you like and hate.

Taeyeon: ....

Onew: Do you love me back?

Taeyeon: Of Course.

Onew: You love me?

Taeyeon: Yes, I love you too.

Onew: Woah..... (Lift Taeyeon up with happiness)

Taeyeon: Put me down. (Smiled widely) They stared at each other eye's while smiling and they kiss.

(They were sitting in the sand and facing the sunset while Taeyeon's head was in Onew's shoulder)

(Few hour's later, Onew walking Taeyeon to her suite)

Taeyeon: Does your parents know that you are here?

(They sat on the bench outside of Taeyeon's suite)

Onew: I think they do by now. I told Noona to tell them.

Taeyeon: Where are you going to sleep tonight?

Onew: Right here. (Pointing at the suite besides Taeyeon's suite)

Taeyeon: How did you know that your suite is right next to mine?

Onew: I asked the Manager of this resort.

Taeyeon: I wonder if everyone would be excited about us going out.

(Holding Onew's hands tightly)

Onew: I think that they will be so happy for us. (Kissed Taeyeon's cheek)

Taeyeon: That's good.

Onew: You are not staying for another day right?

Taeyeon: Nope, I decided to go back with you tomorrow.

Onew: Are you sure?

Taeyeon: Of course.

Onew: (looked at his watch) Alright, It's getting late. Let's go to sleep. (Leading Taeyeon on her suite)

Taeyeon: Already?

Onew: Yes, Goodnight. (Kiss her forehead then her nose and lastly her lips)

Taeyeon: Goodnight. (Kiss Onew's cheeks)

Onew: I'll see you tomorrow. (Still holding Taeyeon's hands)

Taeyeon: Alright. (Letting Onew's hands then close the door)

(Onew also went to sleep)

TO BE CONTINUED