Forgiven

Catch me i'm fallen for you

(Yuri was still sleeping while snsd with their boyfriends watching her sleep)

Siwon: Yoong, What is the reason that she turn to this? (Whispered)

Yoona: I don't know. (Lied) Shh. Why don't you guys go out?

(Yuri was already awake but she didn't want her friends to ask her questions)

Jonghyun: Hey, We just want to see if Yul is okay.

Yoona: Where's Minho?

Sooyoung: He was sleeping when we left.

Tiffany: He got home around 4 in the morning from his office.

Taeyeon: Aigoo. Does he even know that Yul is here in the hospital?

Yoona: No. Yul doesn't want Minho to come here. That's why Uncle put bodyguards in the door.

Sulli: Why? Yoona: I don't know. Yul probably doesn't want him to be worried of while while he is busy of work. (Lied but true)

Everyone: Ohh.

Yoona: You guy's should go back now, Uncle and Auntie are on their way here.

Taemin: Alright. The guy's and I will be in the café close to the hospital. Call me when you want me to come pick you up. (Kiss her in the cheeks)

Yoona: Araso. (Blushed)

Jonghyun: Sica, Same thing to you. Call me when you want me to come pick you up.

Jessica: Alright. (Jonghyun kiss her in the cheeks)

Onew: You too Taengoo.

Taeyeon: I know, I know. (Kiss his cheeks)

Key: Soo....

Sooyoung: Yes, I know Key. I'll call my boyfriend to come pick me up later. (Kissing him in the lips)

Siwon: Honey, We have to go. We have lunch with mom and dad.

Tiffany: Alright, take care of Yul.

Yoona: Yes.

Sungmin: Babe, Didn't my parents invited you to eat lunch with us?

Sunny: Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Watch her okay?

Taeyeon: Yes.

Kyuhyun: Seohyun babe, didn't we promise your mom that we are going to be helping her for her fashion show next week?

Seohyun: Right. Unnies take care of Yul Unnie.

Sooyoung: Yes, Seohyun.

Eunhyuk: My parents want me to take you with me to eat lunch with them.

Hyoyeon: Okay, Girls.

Jessica: We know. Well take care of her.

Sehun: Noona's, Sulli and I have to go. We made plans for today.

Sooyoung: Okay, You two be careful.

Sulli: But I want to take care of Unnie too.

Yoona: Sulli go ahead.

Taeyeon: Go have fun with Sehun. We are all here to take care of her. (They left)

Few minutes later, Yuri pretended that she was waking up.

Jessica: Yul? Girls She is waking up.

Yuri: Huh? Hey girls.

Taeyeon: Yul, you are finally awake. You made us really worried about you especially your parents are really worried about you.

Yuri: Sorry. Where's my parents?

Yoona: They'll be here later.

Yuri: Oh, Okay.

Sooyoung: Are you hungry?

Yuri: No...

Jessica: Yul, you have to eat something. Look at you. You are getting skinnier.

Yoona: Yul, Eat.

Yuri: Fine. So, you girls won't force me to eat.

Taeyeon: Good.

(Yuri finished eating and the girls were sitting their while Yuri is just staring at the girl's)

Yuri: I think you girl's can go. I think I can handle myself here.

Yoona: Are you sure?

Yuri: Yeah.

Jessica: What are you going to do here without us?

Yuri: I'll just use my phone or read a book.

Sooyoung: Alright, Contact us if you need us.

Yuri: Okay.

(The girls were about to leave the room but Jessica's phone rang, it was Krystal)

(Jung sister's conversation in speaker)

Jessica: Yes, Krystal?

Krystal: Yuri was rushed in the hospital, right? Is it true? (Sound worried then Yuri look up)

Sooyoung: Why are you asking all the sudden? Why do you care?

Krystal: Unnie's, I'm just worried about her. I realize that I was really mean to her. (The girls look at each other)

Taeyeon: Yes, Soojung she is in the hospital right now.

Krystal: Good, Unnie's, Do you guys mind if I visit Yuri? I just want to know myself how she is doing.

Jessica: Alright, The girls are here also so hurry. (Jessica's voice changed to a soft nice voice)

Krystal: Okay, I'm almost there.

Jessica: Alright.

(Jung sister's conversation ended)

Yoona: Was that really Krystal?

Jessica: You know, Since Friday she came home and she changed. She is not the Krystal that I've know.

Taeyeon: That's a good thing. (They all look at Yuri while Yuri were just sitting in the bed)

Few minutes later, Krystal knock on the door then enter the room with flowers and balloon saying "get better soon".

Krystal: Hello? (Smiled walking toward Yuri then she bow)

(Yuri watching her)

Krystal: Hi, Yuri Unnie. How are you?

Yuri: Hi Krystal. I'm fine. Thank you for coming. (Smiled back at her)

Krystal: I wanted to come here yesterday to apologize.

Yuri: Why didn't you come? Apologize? (The girls watching them talking while they were sitting in the couch)

Krystal: For everything. You know those stuff like your lockers and the dance room mirror. I did all those.

Yuri: I know. Its okay. I guess you have a reason to do those things to me. Right?

Krystal: Yes, But I'm really sorry. (Tears falling through her cheeks)

Yuri: Why are you crying? It's okay. I forgive you.

Krystal: I did those stuff to you but you still forgive me.

Yuri: It's Alright. It's not that really important.

Krystal: Thank you. (Hugging Yuri then Yuri hug back)

Yuri: You're welcome. (Pull back from the hug) Girls you can go, I bet you'll boyfriends are wanting to see you girls.

Yoona: No, It's okay. Who is going to stay here with you.

Krystal: I'll stay here. I'll watch Yuri Unnie, if it's fine with you guys.

Sooyoung: Are you sure that you are going to watch her or you are going to do something when we leave.

Krystal: Anni. You think that I would do that. Didn't I come here to apologize to her. I'm here to make it up to Yuri Unnie.

Jessica: Alright, Just to let you know that the bodyguards will be watching you.

Krystal: Alright.

Yuri: Krystal, is not going to do anything to me.

Taeyeon: Alright, Girls let's go. (The girls left)

Krystal: Unnie, Do you have any feelings for Minho?

Yuri: Anni. (Lied) Why? (Fake smiled)

Krystal: Because I talked to Minho Friday.

Yuri: I know. I heard, I also saw you two kiss. (Krystal look up) But that is not my business.

Krystal: Oh, You heard everything? Us kiss? (Yuri nodded) I force him to kiss me. Minho hates me now.

Yuri: Yeah... About him not having for a girl like me. (Tears falling through her cheeks) But it's okay, he is also nothing to me. (Lied)

Krystal: Unnie, I know that you have feelings for Minho and Minho also have feelings for you but he is just hiding it.

Yuri: It's okay, Krystal. That's why I decided to go back to L.A.

Krystal: What?! Unnie, why are did you decided of going back? The message that I wrote in the mirror. I'm sorry. (Cried)

Yuri: Anni, It's not that. I felt like I've been the wall between you and Minho. (Krystal look at her)

Krystal: Anni, Unnie. I love Minho but he never loved me since the beginning. (Yuri watch Krystal explaining herself)

Yuri: I saw you and Minho talking in the garden Friday. I heard everything, you guys talked about.

Krystal: Even the kiss?

Yuri: Yes. Even the words he said that he would never have any feelings for a girl like me. (Tears falling through her cheeks)

Krystal: It's okay, Unnie. Minho hates me now, he doesn't want to see me anymore. I realize that Minho is not the right one for me.

Yuri: Oh.. Anyways... (Changing the subject) When I go back to L.A. I want you to be there in the airport with the girls.

Krystal: When are you going back?

Yuri: Tomorrow is my last day here in the hospital maybe Wednesday, I want to talk about this with my parents and the girls. Don't tell your sister yet. I want to say it myself with the other girls.

Krystal: Oh Okay, But are you planning to tell Minho?

Yuri: Anni, It's okay. I don't want him to waste his time just for seeing me off.

Krystal: Oh. I'm also thinking about going back to San Francisco.

Yuri: Huh? Why?

Krystal: I want to be back as a sweet daughter to my parents again. I want to make it up to them especially to my sister and grandma.

Yuri: I think you will do great.

Krystal: Thanks. (They smiled at each other)

(Few hours later Krystal left the hospital because it was getting late)

(Back to Jung Mansion)

Krystal entering the mansion and saw her sister waiting for her.

Jessica: Hi Krystal. (Smiling at her while walking toward her)

Krystal: Hi Unnie. (Smile back then hug her)

Jessica: Oh.

Krystal: Unnie, I'm sorry for everything. (Cried)

Jessica: Why saying sorry all the sudden?

Krystal: Because, I've been a bad sister to you.

Jessica: What did Yul say to you? (Pull back from her hug)

Krystal: Nothing, we were just talking.

Jessica: About? Krystal: Stuff that I did to her.

Jessica: Oh.

Krystal: Unnie I've been thinking, Can I go back to to San Francisco?

Jessica: Why?

Krystal: I just want to make everything up to Mom and Dad especially to Grandma.

Jessica: Is that what you want?

Krystal: Yeah. I just want you to know.

Jessica: Alright, When are you planning to leave? I'm not sure yet, but I'll tell you when.

Krystal: Thanks Unnie.

Jessica: You're welcome. Have you ate yet?

Krystal: Nope.

Jessica: Great, I've prepared a dish with the maids for dinner.

Krystal: Really.

Jessica: Yeah, come on let's go eat. (They both went to the dinning room)

(Back to Siwon and Tiffany mansion)

(Sooyoung entering the mansion while the married couple and Sulli watching TV)

Siwon: So, how's Yul?

Tiffany: Did she wake up when we left?

Sooyoung: She is doing okay, Yeah she did wake up when you guys left.

Siwon: What's with your face?

Sooyoung: Nothing, Is Minho home?

Siwon: Yeah, He is sleeping.

Sooyoung: Okay good.

Tiffany: Why are you asking?

Sooyoung: Because, Krystal came to visit her. She is all different.

Sulli: What?! (Yelled)

Sooyoung: Yah!! Don't yell.

Tiffany: If you two kept on yelling like that he is surely going to wake up. Back to Krystal visit Yul.

Siwon: Krystal went to the hospital?

Sulli: For what? Did she do something bad again?

Sooyoung: No, This time she came to apologize to her. She was really sorry to her.

Tiffany: Really. That's good. She is finally back to the old her.

Sooyoung: I wonder, what's the reason that she changed.

Sulli: Maybe Oppa talked to her not being her boyfriend anymore. Or she did something bad.

Sooyoung: Who knows. (Minho walking down the stairs)

Minho: What are you guys talking about?

Siwon: Oh, You're awake.

Minho: I couldn't sleep. (They all look at each other with shock face)

Tiffany: What were you doing the whole time?

Minho: Just listening to music the whole time. (They all felt relief) So, What's up? Where did you guys go the whole day? (Looked at SiFany)

SiFany: We had lunch with Mom and Dad.

Tiffany: My parents. (Minho look at Sooyoung)

Sooyoung: Went out with Key.

Minho: What about you Sul?

Sulli: Mm. Sehun and I went out on a date.

Minho: Oh.

Siwon: What about you?

Minho: Nothing much. I finished all the paper works for Emperor.

Tiffany: How long did it take you to finish everything? You look like you haven't have sleep at all.

Minho: It took me few days. But I have been sleeping good.

Sooyoung: Oh.

Minho: Anyways, Have you guys talk to Yul yet? I haven't seen her since the day I came back. (They all got quite)

Minho: Hello?

Tiffany: Mm. Yeah, but she have been busy also. (Lied as Siwon, Sooyoung and Sulli look at her lying to Minho)

Sulli: Yeah.

Minho: So, You guys means that you haven't seen her? Or contacted with her?

Sooyoung: Yeah, She has been out lately. I think she went out of town for commercial film. (Lied then Siwon signal her to stop lying)

Minho: Is that so. Cause I've been texting her, she haven't replied me back.

Siwon: Oh.

Sooyoung: Okay then, Sulli and I are going to sleep now. Come on Sulli. (Pulling Sulli to the stairs)

Sulli: Yeah, Goodnight everyone.

Tiffany: Honey, I'm sleepy. We should also go to sleep.

Siwon: Oh okay, Minho. Tiffany and I are going to sleep now. You should also go to sleep.

Minho: Araso. (SiFany headed to their room) Why is everyone acting so weird? Ah. I'll just go back to sleep. (Walking back to his room)

(Sooyoung calling Yoona)

[SooYoong conversation]

Yoona: What's up?

Sooyoung: Yah!! Minho was asking if have we met Yul yet.

Yoona: So, What did you guys tell him?

Sooyoung: That she had been pretty busy lately. That she had been out of town for her commercial film.

Yoona: Haha. Wow, if I was Minho I wouldn't believe you.

Sooyoung: Yah!! I couldn't think of any lie. That's the only thing pop out of my mind.

Yoona: It's alright. Tomorrow is Yul's last day in the hospital. She called me earlier to tell you guys that she want to tell us girls something. She also told me that we don't have to visit her tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow in school and head to Shilla Hotel all together.

Sooyoung: Alright, I'll let the other girls about that. But, why Shilla Hotel? Isn't she going back to her parents mansion?

Yoona: Uncle decided to take her there because she doesn't want to see Minho in Uncle's Mansion.

Sooyoung: Alright. I'll see you there tomorrow. After school?

Yoona: Yeah. Don't forget to tell Fany Unnie and Sulli.

Sooyoung: Our boyfriends can come right?

Yoona: Yeah but not Minho.

Sooyoung: Araso.

(Conversation ended)

TO BE CONTINUED