She's Back

Catch me i'm fallen for you

Yuri decided to call her dad while Emperor is in a meeting with Minho.

During the meeting, HHK gave the phone to Emperor.

HHK: Emperor, It's Miss Yuri. She have been calling few times now.(Minho looks up)

Emperor: Okay Thank you. That's it for today. (Minho finishing some paper work)

(Yuri and Emperor conversation)

Yuri: Hi dad.

Emperor: Hi Princess. What's wrong?

Yuri: I finally decided.

Emperor: About what?

Yuri: That I'll be going back to Korea for good... (Cheer)

Emperor: Really, that's great. So, Anything new?

Yuri: There is actually. I meet CEO's new born son. He is so cute. (Emperor looks at Minho)

Emperor: CEO's son ? I would like to meet him.

Yuri: Who wouldn't like him. He is such a cute baby.

Emperor: You sound like you hard fallen for him. (Minho looks at Emperor having a good conversation with Yuri) Minho quietly stood up

Minho: Emperor, I'll get going. (Bowed)

Emperor: Okay. (Watched Minho left while he smiled widely)

Yuri: Who was that?

Emperor: No one. So, what makes you change your mind to come back here for good? Yuri: I'm actually doing my last photo shoots there for now.

Emperor: Last photo shoots for now?

Yuri: Yeah. I been thinking about quiting and start helping you and mom on the companies.

Emperor: Are you really gonna give up on your career that you always wanted ever since you were young?

Yuri: I'm still going to be doing modeling but not often like I used too. I want to focus on the company and spend time with you, mom and friends.

Emperor: I'm glad to hear that. So, Are you still gonna want to live in my mansion?

Yuri: It doesn't really matter.

Emperor: There is actually a house that I got built for you and it is close to your cousin.

Yuri: Thanks dad.

Emperor: Have you told Yoona about this yet?

Yuri: No, Not yet. I'll probably call her later and tell her.

Emperor: Good. Sweetheart, Dad have to go. I have to go attend another meeting.

Yuri: Okay, Bye dad. I'll see you in two days.

Emperor: Alright, Be safe.

(Conversation ended)

(Minho driving to his SiFany's mansion)

Minho thought: I guess she forgot all about me. She already have a boyfriend. (Enters the mansion)

Sooyoung: Minho, you're here. (Hug him)

Minho: Hi Sooyoungie. (Hug her back)

Key: Yah, You finally show up. You been here for almost a week.

Sooyoung: Don't yell at my brother, he is busy okay. (Hit key in the arm)

Key: Yah, That hurts.

Minho: You guys are like this whenever I'm not here?

Siwon: It been like this for the whole time you weren't here.

Tiffany: Hi Brother. Long time no see. (Hug Minho)

Minho: Hi, Noona. (Sat in the couch)

Siwon: Is there something wrong? You look kind of down.

Minho: Yeah, Uncle was talking to Yuri earlier.

Sooyoung: About?

Minho: I think she already have a boyfriend.

Key: How would you know?

Minho: Because I heard it.

Siwon: What exactly did you here?

Minho: I heard uncle, saying that he can't wait to meet him and that she sounds like she has fallen for him. (Couldn't hide his jealousy feelings)

Siwon: Aigoo, My brother is jealous.

Minho: It only been three years and she already have a boyfriend. I thought I was the one for her. (The four chuckles)

Tiffany: How would you know that you are the one for her?

Minho: Aren't I the emperor's successor? I'm her future fiance?

Sooyoung: Emperor might change his mind of you being Yuri's future fiance. And he is probably just keeping you as a successor for the company until Yuri gets married.

Tiffany: Boy, You better do everything to make her yours until she falls in love with someone else.

Minho: I'm too late. She already has one.

Key: You know, All these three years that you were in New York. If i were you, I would have made time to go visit her even though you just watch her without her knowing.

Minho: I would but Emperor forbid me to go visit her because she might get distracted.

Sooyoung: So, the whole time Emperor had someone watching you?

Minho: Yeah. Everyday, only straight to school and to my apartment. I had no freedom. I understand why Emperor did that.

Siwon: What about you Sooyoung, have Yoona got any news?

Sooyoung: Yoong said that the last time she talked to her, Yuri wasn't planning on coming back. (Minho looked down)

Minho: Alright, I'll get going.

Siwon: You just got here few minutes ago.

Minho: I know, I just wanted to see if Noona is doing okay with the baby. And you hyung being a good husband to Noona.

Tiffany: The baby and I are okay. And your hyung is doing very well on taking care of me.

Minho: Good. You too Key. I better not see Sooyoung cry.

Key: Why would I make her cry?

Minho: Good. I'm leaving

Sooyoung: Where are you going?

Minho: I'm going home to rest, I haven't slept.

Siwon: You drive safe.

Minho: Mm. (Walking towards the door while waving without looking back)

Siwon: We should find out, when is Yuri coming back here. (Yoona calling Sooyoung)

Sooyoung: Speaking of Yoona, she is calling me right now.

Tiffany: Answer it. It's probably important. (Sooyoung put the phone in speaker)

Sooyoung: Hey, you are in speaker.

Yoona: Hi, guy's.

SiFany &Key: Hi Yoong.

Yoona: Guess what guy's. There's a good and bad news.

SiFany &SooKey: What? Tell us the good news first.

Yoona: Yul called me earlier.

Sooyoung: And?

Yoona: She is coming back to Korea.

Tiffany: For good?

Yoona: Yeah and She said that she is not going to be doing modeling for a while since she wants to spend time with her parents and to us her friends.

Siwon: That's good. Does she know that Minho is back?

Yoona: No. She actually don't remember who Minho is, that's the bad news.

SiFany & SooKey: What?

Siwon: What do you mean?

Yoona: Didn't I tell you guys that Yul has Amnesia?

Sooyoung: Yeah, but How did she forget Minho exactly?

Yoona: This happened a year ago, Yul's CEO hired a new driver for Yuri for a week since her driver had family emergency. It was early in the morning, Yul was late on her pictorial so, she ordered the driver to drive faster. At that time, They crash on a tree close to her photo shoot location. Yul hit her head hard that made her lose her memories about Minho.

Tiffany: So, all her fun and sad memories with Minho? She can't remember any?

Yoona: Yup. That's why I went to L.A.

Sooyoung: She still remember us right?

Yoona: Yeah.

Siwon: How come you didn't tell us what happened?

Yoona: Because if I do, scandals goes around fast.

Sooyoung: When is she arriving?

Yoona: In two days.

Tiffany: That's great.

Yoona: Guy's, I have to go.

Sooyoung: I'll see you later.

Yoona: Alright.

 

 

~Two Days later~

 

 

@9:30pm Yuri arrived Korea with her manager and her bodyguards.

While Yuri is having a conversation with her dad

(Emperor and Yuri conversation)

Emperor: I'm sorry princess that your mom and I can't pick you up.

Yuri: It's okay dad.

Emperor: But HHK will be there to pick you up.

Yuri: Alright.

Emperor: We'll be going to our meeting and Your mom and I will go your house tomorrow morning.

Yuri: Alright. I'll see you guys tomorrow then.

Emperor: Alright.

(Yuri didn't know that her parents and friends is going to surprise her in her house)

(Her manager walk toward her while the bodyguards are surrounding her for her safety)

Yuri: Unnie are you sure that you don't want to live with me? My parents is okay with it.

Y-manager: Yuri, It's okay. CEO purchase a house for me close to your neighborhood. He made sure that it is not far from your house.

Yuri: Okay, if you say so.

 

Exactly 10pm they arrived to Yuri house.

 

Yuri: HHK?

HHK: Yes, Miss Yuri?

Yuri: Stop calling me Miss, just call me by my name.

HHK: Yes, Miss Yuri. I mean Yuri.

Yuri: Why is it dark inside? Is there no power? (HHK opened the door then Yuri entered.)

Once Yuri entered the the house, the light while everyone Yelled surprise.

Snsd, Sulli & Krystal with boyfriends and Suho : Surprise!!!!! (While her parents and Tiffany sitting in the couch)

Yuri: Oh My Gosh, Mom, Dad!! (Ran toward her parents) You girls are all here with the boyfriends. (Hugged the snsd, Sulli & Krystal while their boyfriends and Suho just standing quietly with a smile)

Yuri: I missed you girls. Sorry that I didn't get to contact you girls.

Taeyeon: It's fine plus we know you were busy.

Yuri: Thank you guys, that you are here to surprise me.

Yoona: No problem.

Yuri: Oh My Gosh. Fany unnie, don't tell me you are Pregnant. (Widely smiled)

Tiffany: Yes, I am.

Yuri: When are you due?

Siwon: In one month.

Yuri: Aww. Sooyoung and Sulli is going to be an Aunt. (Yuri looked up and notice some of her friends are missing)

Yoona: Yuri are you okay?

Yuri: Yeah but there's someone missing, I don't remember who it is. (Everyone looked at each other) Where the rest of EXO and Suju oppa's?

Sehun: Noona, The other EXO could come because they have family gatherings.

Kyuhyun: The hyung's also have to be with their families.

Yuri: Then Who is this person missing?

Emperor: Who are you talking about sweetheart?

Yuri: I don't know but I feel like someone is missing. (Everyone stared at her trying to remember who is the one is missing)

(Emperor shakes his head to her friends)

Emperor: Sweetheart, your mom and I will leave since it is getting late. We have a meeting in the morning.

Yuri: Alright, Bye mom and dad. HHK, tell the driver to drive safe.

HHK: Yes, Ma'am. (Her parents left)

(Yuri noticed Suho and Krystal are still not are couple)

Yuri: My little brother Kim Suho!!! (Everyone got shock) Come with me and talk to me.

Suho: Yes, Noona. (Yuri grabbed Suho's wrist) Krystal got jealous when Yuri grabbed Suho's wrist.

Yuri: Yah! Didn't I tell you that when I come back here you guys must be togehter.

Suho: Noona... Didn't you see when I confess to her in San Francisco? I got rejected because she does not want to get heart broken again and too young to be in a serious relationship.

Yuri: That was three years ago...

Suho: So what, Noona?

Yuri: She is old enough and Why don't you try again.

Suho: Noona...

Yuri: Suho, You are like a brother to me so I'll help you.

Suho: How, Noona?

Yuri: Well, talk about it another time. But I promise that I will help you with her. Come on let's go back. (Yuri and Suho walking back to their friends)

Sungmin: Yuri did you scold your little brother?

Yuri: Yes i did, My little brother didn't do the thing that he promised me.

Seohyun: Which is?

Yuri: That's only between Suho and I. (Winked at them while Krystal has her head down)

Krystal: Unnie, I'm going home now. Bye guys, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Jessica: Wait, didn't you ride with Suho on the way here?

Krystal: Yeah, But I'm leaving first. Butler Gyu is already here. Bye Yuri unnie. (Suho watched Krystal leave Yuri's house.)

Yuri: Yah! Kim JoonMyun.

Yoona: Yul, Why are you yelling at Suho?

Yuri: It's because he is still not with Krystal. Jessica unnie, aren't you okay with Suho going out with your sister?

Jessica: I would be happy too.

Jonghyun: Maybe Suho is not ready to tell her how he feels about Krystal.

Sulli: Yeah right.

Suho: You know what. I'm leaving, Let's all talk about this next time.

Jessica : Wait, JoonMyun. (Suho paused then looked back)

Jessica: If you do not want to lose her again, tell her what you feel about her as soon as possible.( Suho bowed then continued walking out.)

Yuri: What do you mean as soon as possible?

Jessica: Soojung has one month left until she goes back to San Francisco.

Yuri: Why can't she stay here longer?

Jessica: She feels more comfortable there than here.

Sehun: Suho hyung doesn't know about it?

Jessica : No, She wanted to keep it in a secret.

Sooyoung: Why can't they just confess to each other.

Yuri: That's why, we are going to help them. This time Krystal will agree to go out with him.

Siwon: Okay, We will talk about this tomorrow. It is getting late and My wife just passed her bed time.

Yuri: Yeah, you guys go ahead.

Yoona: You take a rest and I'll see you tomorrow.

Yuri: Alright. Bye guys.

 

(Everyone left)