Sustal I

Catch me i'm fallen for you

(Back in Korea)

Few months later.

In Lunch, they all sat together.

Sulli: How come I don't see Suho Oppa around?

Luhan: He said that he won't be coming to school for few weeks. (Krystal look up)

Donghae: What is wrong with Suho?  I've been watching him, he looks like something is bothering him and now he is not coming to school.

Baekhyun: Ohh, It's not that he doesn't want to come to school. His dad is back from England.

Eunhyuk: Really, What was his dad doing in England?

Chanyeol: Medication, His dad have cancer. (Krystal was shock)

D.O: Since his dad was back he haven't been hanging out with us lately.

Sunny: Aw, How come he never told us anything?

Chanyeol: Hyung, doesn't want everyone to get worried.

Hyoyeon: What is he doing now?

Kai: Hyung have to watch their company for a while.

Siwon: Isn't his Noona is supposed to be watching the company?

Chen: His Noona is out of country for business trip.

Sooyoung: So, He is like Minho for now. Always busy that he can't even come to school.

(Krystal was quite the whole and Yoona notice it)

Yoona: Anyways, We have to go back to class. (Changing the subject for Krystal)

(Hour's later, they all went home)

 

(Back to Suho)

Suho was sitting behind his Noona's desk busy working, then his brother enter the office.

Minhyuk: My little bro, Don't stress yourself.

Suho: Hyung? (Stood up) What are you doing here?

Minhyuk: I heard that you are in charge around here since our Noona is out of the country and Dad is in the hospital.

Suho: Yes. So, How are you with Sister-in-law? And how is my little nephew?

Minhyuk: We are doing okay. He is getting big.

Suho: That's good. Have you went to visit father?

Minhyuk: Yeah, That's how I found out about you being in charge around here.

Suho: Oh.

Minhyuk: So anyone special yet?

Suho: No one.

Minhyuk: What about the girl that you use to like? What's her name again? Krystal... (Suho just looking away) Right, it's Krystal.

Suho: I don't want to talk about her right now.

Minhyuk: How come?

Suho: I just don't want to hear her name right now.

Minhyuk: Tell me What is the problem?

Suho: Hyung, Not right now. (Focusing in the paper)

Minhyuk: Okay.

Suho: Doesn't matter anyways. (Stood up from his desk) She'd decided to go back to San Francisco anyways.

Minhyuk: Oh. She's going back to San Francisco... (Speechless) That's .

Suho: Yeah.

Minhyuk: Well, she is not the only girl in this world.

Suho: I know, but she is the one for me.

Minhyuk: Oh, My little brother. It's okay, be strong.

Suho: Thanks Hyung.

Minhyuk: Alright then I got to go. Just contact me if you need help on something.

Suho: Alright.

(His brother left)

 

(Back to Jung Mansion)

Jessica was passing through the dinning room to go get her keys in the kitchen drawer but she saw Krystal sitting on the bench in the backyard through the big window.

Jessica: What is she doing out there? (Asking herself then she saw Krystal messing her hair with confusion) Butler Gyu, What is Krystal doing outside?

Butler Gyu: I don't know, Miss Jessica. I was asking her earlier but she is not answering me.

Jessica: Is there something wrong that she is acting like that?

Butler Gyu: Why don't you go talk to her, Miss Jessica?

Jessica: Yeah, I'll do that. (Making her way out to the backyard)

Krystal: Aish.... Argh.. Stop thinking about him already... (Jessica was secretly standing behind her) Soojung, Stop it. (Close her eye's) Argh, I can't.

Jessica: Who is he, that you can't stop thinking about him? (Smiling at Krystal widely)

Krystal: Ahh... You scared me Unnie.

Jessica: Who is he? Do I know him? (Krystal biting her lips) Is he good looking than my boyfriend?

Krystal: Mm.. I don't want to say who it is because it is embarissing.

 Jessica: Come on, Just tell me. I won't jugde.

Krystal: I don't know if I really like him.

Jessica: Who is it?

Krystal: It's...

Krystal&Jessica: Suho...

Krystal: Unnie, You knew?

Jessica: Of Course. Since when did you start liking him?

Krystal: I'm not sure if I really like him or not.

Jessica: Does he know that you like him? Does he like you back?

Krystal: I don't know but when I was paying attention toward Minho, he tried everything to make me like him.

Jessica: I know.

Krystal: I was so stupid enough to reject him. I was too obsessed on Minho just to use him on getting attention from people.

Jessica: Aigoo. It's Okay, You can always start over again.

Krystal: Unnie.It's not that esay to start over.

Jessica: I just want you to be happy. Have you ever talked to Suho?

Krystal: He haven't came to school at all since Yul Unnie left Korea.

Jessica: Why don't you go visit him?

Krystal: Visit him? Wouldn't people find it weird because I'm visiting him even though Oppa and I are not close.

Jessica: Why don't you start being friends with him? Before you confess to him, that you like him.

Krystal: You're right, Unnie. That's not a bad idea.

Jessica: So, When are you going to visit him?

Krystal: I guess tomorrow, I also want to go visit his dad.

Jessica: Alright, When you go visit him just tell him that we are here for him.

Krystal: Okay.

Jessica: Alright, I'll be out for few hours with Jonghyun so don't wait for me and eat your dinner later.

Krystal: Okay.

 

(The Next Day)

 

Krystal eating her breakfast in the island table then Jessica enter the kitchen.

Jessica: Morning Krystal.

Krystal: Morning Unnie. Butler Gyu, when are they going to give me another keys for my car?

Butler Gyu: I called last night and they said that it will take them few days to do it since you're car was Export from other country.

Krystal: Alright.

Jessica: Do you want to use my car?

Krystal: It's okay, I'll just get drop of by Butler Gyu for few days. (Someone blew the horn outside of their mansion)

Jessica: I got to go, Jong is already here.

Krystal: Alright. (Butler Gyu stopped in front of the school then opened the passenger door for Krystal. She walk out of the car then walk to enter the school, the EXO members are gathered in front of the entrance)

Xuimin: Hi Krystal.

Krystal: Hi Guy's. (Looking for Suho) So, Suho Oppa is still not coming back to school?

Chanyeol: Not yet.

Krystal: Is that so. So have you guy's went to visit his dad?

Luhan: Yeah. We did a few times.

Krystal: Oh okay.

Baekhyun: Have you?

Krystal: No.

Chen: Since it's Friday, why don't you go visit uncle.

Krystal: Should I?

Sehun: It's your choice if you want to visit him.

Krystal: I see. What hospital?

Lay: It’s in Seoul National University Hospital Cancer Center.

Krystal: Alright, I have to get to class. (Entered the school then head her way to her class)

Chanyeol: Don't you think that Suho Hyung,  is quiting on Krystal?

Kai: Hyung is very confused right now.

Luhan: Why do you say that?

Kai: So, I'm the only one who knows... That she also have feelings for Hyung, but Hyung still don't know about that.

EXO: Ohhh. 

Baekhyun: Should we tell hyung?

Kai: Why don't we not get involved to them...

Baekhyun: Alright.

(Few hour's later, Krystal arrive to Seoul National University Hospital)

All the workers in the hospital were bowing to Krystal then a doctor walk up to her.

ShinHye: Hey, Krystal.

Krystal: Hi Unnie. How's Uncle and Auntie?

ShinHye: They are doing fine. Mom and Dad went to fo check on the other hospitals. How's Jessica?

Krystal: That's good. Unnie is doing great.

ShinHye: I heard she have a boyfriend now.

Krystal: Yeah.

ShinHye: Anyways, What brings you here?

Krystal: I'm here to visit, Suho Oppa Dad.

ShinHye: Alright, go ahead and go visit.

Krystal: Wait, is Suho Oppa there?

ShinHye: No, He came this morning. Why are you asking ?

Krystal: Nothing, I'm just asking.

ShinHye: Sounds like you are avoiding him.

Krystal: Why would I avoid Oppa? (Chuckles)

ShinHye: I got to go, I'll talk to you next time.

Krystal: Alright.

(Krystal walking toward the private room then she knock)

Mrs. Kim: Come in.

Krystal: Hi, Auntie.

Mrs. Kim: Oh, Krystal. Nice to see you.(Hug Krystal)

Krystal: Nice to see you also Auntie.

Mrs. Kim: What brings you here?

Krystal: I'm here to visit Uncle. I heard that you guys are back from England.

Mrs. Kim: Oh, JoonMyun told you?

Krystal: No, Actually Oppa and I haven't talk to each other for awhile. He had been busy.

Mrs. Kim: Ohh. Does he know that you are here?

Krystal: No.

Mrs. Kim: Well, I should tell him to come for here.

Krystal: No, Auntie. I came here to visit uncle not to see Oppa.

Mrs. Kim: Okay. Your uncle just got to sleep.

Krystal: Is that so... Is uncle doing okay?

Mrs. Kim: Actually, Your uncle is getting better.

Krystal: Auntie, I'll come by tomorrow to visit uncle... I have to get going.

Mrs. Kim: Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then.

(Krystal headed home)

 

To Be Continued