Next Day

Catch me i'm fallen for you

9 in the morning, Ah Ria woke up and felt MinYul hugging her.

 

~Flashback~

 

Emperor: Ah Ria, make sure you take pictures.

Ah Ria: Yes uncle.

 

~Flashback ended~

 

Ah Ria slowly stood up in the bed which made MinYul hugging each other.

She giggled while taking her emergency phone that her dad gave her then took a picture of them and sent it to her dad and Sooyoung.

 

(Back to Hawaii)

 

The four of them eating lunch together.

HHK checks his phone then he saw the picture from Ah Ria and showed it to Emperor.

 

HHK: Emperor. (Hand him the phone)

Mrs. Kwon: Aigoo (Emperor smiles)

Emperor: Looks like our little Ah Ria is doing good.

Mrs. Kwon: Aigoo, you two are making Little Ah Ria all this kind of things. She's just 6 years old.

HHK wife: It's okay, Madame. Ah Ria really want them to end up together.

Mrs. Kwon: Oh please, no need to call me Madame. Call me Tae-young. I don't mind. (HHK wife nod)

(Back to The Choi siblings mansion)

Tiffany: So, Who is eating lunch here?

Sulli: I am.

Sooyoung: Same.

Siwon: Wow, the boyfriends are busy?

Sooyoung: He has plans with the other boys. (Siwon looks at Sulli)

Sulli: Same, EXO boys are eating lunch together.

Tiffany: Okay. (Stood up from the couch)

Sooyoung: Daebak!!! (Staring at her phone)

Siwon: What's up? (His face was full of curiosity) ~Sooyoung showed them the picture from Ah Ria.~

Tiffany: Ommo. (Covers as Sulli gasped while Siwon smiles)

Siwon: That's what I'm talking about. Who is this from?

Sooyoung: Little Ah Ria.

Sulli: She did a great job.

Tiffany: Wait, Why are they together?

Sooyoung: Forgot to tell you guys. Uncle asked Minho to live with Yul and Ah Ria for few weeks or months.

Siwon: I'm not surprise. (They all laugh)

 

(Back to MinYul + Ah Ria)

 

Ah Ria left the room leaving MinYul sleeping together.

 

Few minutes later, Minho wakes up first.

 

Minho slowly opens his eyes and saw that he was cuddling with Yuri.

Minho creases Yuri hair then he notice that Yuri is waking up, he decided to close his eyes again.

Yuri opens her eyes and saw Minho in front of her while hugging him.

 

Yuri thought: Ottoke. (Yuri tries to take Minho's arm off her but Minho hugs her tighter)

Yuri: Mmm. Minho? Oppa? (Whispers)

~Yuri looks straight to Minho and softly traces Minho's eyebrows to eyelashes to nose and to his lips. While Yuri softly traces Minho's lips, Minho opens his eyes. Yuri was shock.~

 

Yuri: Hugh. I'm sorry. (Sit up then got of from the bed) Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up.

Minho: Oh its okay.(Sitting up)

Yuri: I'll go ahead and wash up.(Walking in the bathroom) Minho laugh then exited the room.

 

Ah Ria saw Minho stepping out of the room.

 

Ah Ria: Oppa? (Minho walks toward Ah Ria)

Minho: Ah Ria, Why did you leave your Unnie and I alone? (Lifting her up)

Ah Ria: Because I didn't want to wake you guys up.

Minho: Aigoo, You go ahead and wash up. (Ah Ria nods)

(They ate their breakfast then head out to the Waterpark)

 

Ah Ria excitedly ran towards the slide.

Yuri: Yah, Ah Ria. Be careful. The ground is wet. ~Minho silently watches them from a far.~

 

Ah Ria rans toward Minho

 

Ah Ria: Are you not swimming?

Minho: I'll just watch you guys. Go spend time time your unnie. (She nods)

Later, Minho is teaching Ah Ria how to swim while Yuri sits in the edge of the pool.

Ah Ria: Look unnie, I can float.

Yuri: Good job. (Claps)

 

Ah Ria splashes water to Minho and Minho playfully splashes back to her then she splashes to Yuri.

 

MinYul + Ah Ria smiling, people were looking at them.

Girl#1: Look, Isn't that Choi Minho and Kwon Yuri.

Girl#2: That little girl is lucky to be with them.

Boy: Are they dating? (They all look at each other then started to take some pictures)

 

Butler: That's enough. Miss Yuri, Young Master and Ah Ria is having a private time so please you may go back to what you guys were doing. (MinYul +Ah Ria look back)

Ah Ria: What's happening?

Minho: Don't mind them.

Yuri: Is there any place you want to go before we wash up?

Ah Ria: I'm tired.

Yuri: Okay, Let's go back and wash up. (Grabs Ah Ria to carry her but Minho stops her)

Minho: I'll do it. (Picks up Ah Ria)

 

They walk to the cottage while the bodyguards surrounds them. Walks in the cottage.

 

Minho: You guys wash up and I'll see you guys for dinner. (Walks to his room)

 

(Yuri helping Ah Ria take a bath)

 

Ah Ria: Unnie, Who were those people earlier? Do you know them?

 

Yuri: Anni. We don't know them. (Ah Ria stands up) Let's dry you up and I'll also take a shower.

 

Yuri helps Ah Ria get dress and ordered the maids to watch her while she wash up.

 

Minho finish washing up then headed down to prepare dinner.

 

Minho: Ah Ria, Your unnie is not washed up?

 

Ah Ria: She is taking a shower right now. She helped me washed up.

 

Minho: Alright. Stay here, I'll help out in the kitchen. (Ah Ria nods)

 

Few minutes later, Yuri heads down stairs and finds Ah Ria and Minho sitting in the couch waiting for her.

 

Minho: Okay, Let's eat. (Carry Ah Ria to the kitchen)

 

After they finish eating, Yuri is having a conversation with her parents on the phone while Minho tucks Ah Ria to bed.

 

Yuri & parents conversation

 

Mrs. Kwon: How are you?

Yuri: I'm fine. I should be asking you guys. So, Where did you guys take HHK and Ajumma?

Emperor: We took them everywhere. Your mom found another best friend to shop with.

Yuri: Haha. Mom, remember now. Don't make them ran out of money now. They still have send Ah Ria to college.

Mrs. Kwon: I'm not. Your dad talked to HHK and her wife about moving somewhere close to the mansion.

Yuri: Why?

Emperor: Well, HHK works for us and I want him to stay with his family everyday.

Yuri: That's a good idea. Well, I have to go.

Yuri's parents: Goodnight Sweetheart. We love you.

Yuri: Mmm. Love you guys too.

 

Yuri making her way to her room and saw Minho slowly close the door.

Yuri: Is she asleep?

Minho: Yeah, I tucked her in already.

Yuri: Alright. Goodnight.

Minho: Night. (Walk to his room next doom)

 

Yuri slowly enters the room then felt her phone rang.

 

Yuri checks if Ah Ria if she got woken up then head out to the balcony.

 

Yuri quitely answer the call

 

Yuri: Unnie. (Whisper)

Y-manager: Why are you whispering?

Yuri:(close the door) Minho oppa just tuck Ah Ria to sleep and I don't want to wake her up.

Y-manager: Oh. So, how are you?

Yuri: Alright. I'm exhausted

Y-manager: Doing what?

Yuri: Playing with Ah Ria the whole day.

Y-manager: At home?

Yuri: Anni. We are actually in a Waterpark resort. Ah Ria wanted to go, so Minho brought us here.

Y-manager: Waterpark? Yah! Your shoulder! (Warned her)

Yuri: Unnie, why are you yelling?

Y-manager: I'm not yelling, I'm just reminding you about your shoulder.

Yuri: Unnie, my shoulder is fine.

Y-manager: Yeah yeah. Make sure you drink your medicine. And remember no swimming alone for you.

Yuri: Unnie, Dad already gave me this discussion.

Y-manager: Yul, We just want you to be safe. Your shoulder is not fully healed. Yuri: I know. My shoulder is fine and I been taking my medicine. So don't worry. (Minho was in his balcony when Yuri was having a conversation with her manager)

Y-manager: Don't forget that you have a appointment in the hospital. Do you want me to go with you?

Yuri: I know, unnie I can go to the doctor by myself. Unnie, I'm tired. I'm going to sleep.

Y-manager: Mm. I'll send you what day is your appointment.

Yuri: Alright.

 

Conversation ended

 

Yuri head in while Minho stayed there for a while.

Minho: She always make me worry about her. (Scratch his hair then he received a call from his sister)

 

Sooyoung and Minho Conversation

 

Minho: What's up?

Sooyoung: How was your day?

Minho: Fine.

Sooyoung: How's Yul and Ah Ria?

Minho: They are doing fine. Soo, What's the reason why you are calling?

Sooyoung: We just wanted to know how you are doing with Yul.

Minho: We are okay with each other. We are not arguing at all.

Sooyoung: You miss it huh?

Minho: I do. Why can't everything go how it was three years ago?

Sooyoung: Minho, hang in there. I know the old Yuri is around in the corner.

Minho: Thanks Soo. I'll get some rest now.

Sooyoung: Alright. Call me when you guys are back from the Waterpark.

Minho: Alright. Goodnight.

Sooyoung: Night.

 

(Conversation ended)

 

The next morning, Minho and Ah Ria eating their breakfast while Yuri is still sleeping.

Minho: Your unnie is still sleeping?

Ah Ria: Yes oppa. Do you want me to go wake her up?

Minho: No not yet. Let's go ride the bike around the park. (Ah Ria nods)

 

Few minutes later, Yuri woke up without Ah Ria next to her then head out to look for her and ask her butler.

 

Yuri: Butler, where is Minho and Ah Ria?

Butler: Miss Yuri, They left awhile ago to...

Yuri: Left? To where?

Butler: To the park, Miss Yuri.

Yuri: Oh alright, Pack everything when they get here, we'll leave.

(The butler bows while Yuri head to the room to get ready)

 

To be continued