Ah Ria

Catch me i'm fallen for you

Sunny Morning

Yuri saw her parents waiting for her while she was making her way to the livingroom. 

 

Yuri: You guys are here? (Walking toward her parents) Hi mom and dad. (Kissing them on the cheek) Why are you guys here so early?

Mrs. Kwon: We are here to visit you before we leave to go to Japan.

Yuri: Really, How long are you going to be there?

Emperor: Just a week.

Yuri: Oh okay. You guys be careful.

Emperor: Yes. When your mom and I will be back from Japan, We are going to throw a party for you. Okay?

Yuri: Alright.

Emperor: You are not allowed to go to the Main office until your mom and I comes back understand?

Yuri: But,I want to...

Mrs. Kwon: Sweetheart, If your dad said no its a no.

Yuri: Fine,but why?

Emperor: I just don't want to you to go okay? And don't go anywhere without a bodyguards.

Yuri: Okay.

HHK: Emperor, It's time to go.

Emperor: Okay. Sweetheart, HHK will be here for a week to watch on you.

Yuri: Alright. You guys be safe.

Emperor: You do the same thing.

(Yuri wave at her parents with a fake smile)

Yuri: HHK, Why can't I go to the Main Office? (Dropping herself to the sofa)

HHK: Yuri,Your parents just don't want you to argue with Young Master Minho.

Yuri: That's all? (HHK nodded)

Yuri: Well then, I'll wait for them to come back to go visit.

(Yoona entered Yuri's house)

Yoona: What's wrong with you? It's early in the morning and you are making that face..

Yuri: I'm not allowed to go to the Main Office until they come back from Japan.

Yoona: Yul, Your dad is protecting the two of you'll. (Yuri looks at her confused) They caught few paparazzi in the Main office few days ago.

Yuri: Paparazzi? Yoona: Yes, You and Minho are one of the top heirs in the country. Many people will try to blackmail you'll just to get money.

Yuri: Really, what else? (HHK cleared his throat)

Yoona: (heard HHK clearing his throat) That's all I know. (Lied to Yuri)

Yuri: Is that so.

Yoona: Anyways, I heard that uncle is throwing you a welcome back party and he invited all the people that they are close too and business partners.

Yuri: All I know is that Dad will be throwing a party for me when they come back from Japan and I don't know about the people he invited. HHK? HHK: Yes,Yuri?

Yuri: Who are the people's dad invited for my welcome back party?

HHK: I don't know, Yuri.

Yoona: Yeah right. Then what's that your holding on? (HHK hiding the booklist behind him)

Yuri: Can you at least say some names?

HHK: Alright. (Open the booklist) Prime Minister, Mrs. Im and Yoona,The President's Family, Kim Family,Lee Family and many more.

Yoona: Where is the party located at?

HHK: In the Emperor's Mansion.

Yuri: Why there?

HHK: Because if it's here. This would be enough space Yuri.

Yuri: True. Yoong? Are you going anywhere today?

Yoona: I'm actually going out with Taemin today. Do you wanna come with?

Yuri: Oh No thanks.

Yoona: Why not?

Yuri: I do not want to be the third wheel of you'll relationship.

Yoona: Fine. Then what are you gonna do the whole day?

Yuri: There's a lot of things to do in this house.

Yoona: Like?

Yuri: Swim, Dance, Watch a movie or something.

Yoona: True. (Check her watch) Sorry Yul, but I got to go. Taemin probably just arrived to my house. I'll see you later.

Yuri: Alright,Have fun. (Yoona went back to her house riding a golf cart)

Yuri: HHK,What should I do today?

HHK: You have a lot of things to do around here, Yuri.

Yuri: Like what?

HHK: What you said earlier when you were having a conversation with Yoona.

Yuri: I know but it's going to be boring if I'm alone. (Laying on the sofa)

(Someone calling HHK)

Yuri: Who is it that you are not picking up?

HHK: It's my youngest.

Yuri: Pick it up, it's your daughter calling. I don't mind.

HHK: Yes,baby.

Girl: Dad,When are you going to take me shopping?

HHK: Not now,baby . Dad is working, well go next time. (Yuri looks at HHK, having a hard time explain to his daughter that he is busy)

Girl: You are always busy.

HHK: I'm sorry baby. (Yuri grabbed the phone from HHK)

Yuri: Hi, This is your dad's boss daughter, What is that you want to do today?

Girl: Hello Unnie. My dad promise to buy me next clothes.

Yuri: Since your dad is busy, do you want to go with me instead.

Girl: If it's okay with you unnie.

Yuri: Alright,Be ready I'll come pick you up in an hour.

Girl: Okay. (Yuri handing the phone to HHK)

HHK: Yuri, is it really okay if she goes with you? There's paparazzi everywhere, They will make scandals about you.

Yuri: Yes, It's fine. I'll be back. Get the car ready. (Heading to her closet)

Yuri receiving a phone call from her dad.

Yuri: Yes dad?

Emperor: I'm just checking on you where you are now before we step on the jet.

Yuri: I'm actually getting ready to go out with HHK youngest daughter. If that's okay with you?

Emperor: Why not. Feel free, just be careful and I ordered five bodyguards to watch you okay?

Yuri: I'm fine with it.

Emperor: Okay,Good. You two have fun today. I'll call you again tomorrow.

Yuri: Okay. (Conversation ended) Yuri making her way to the front while HHK is waiting for her.

Yuri: Finish everything you need to do today and I will take care of your daughter. By the way, What's her name? How old is she? Is she well manner?

HHK: Her name is Ah Ria,5 years old and yes she listens really well.

Yuri: Alright.

HHK: You two be safe.

Yuri: Yeah. (Yuri's driver drove off heading to HHK house)

 

They arrive to HHK house, Yuri rang the doorbell.

 

HHK wife open the door and she was shock because she see's her husband boss daughter standing in front of their doorstep.

HHK wife: Hello. May I help you, Miss Yuri? (Bowwing to her but Yuri stopped her)

Yuri: Please, Don't bow to me. I should be the one Bowwing to you. (Bowwing to HHK wife) I'm here to take Ah Ria out.

HHK wife: You don't need to do that, Miss Yuri.

Yuri: Please call me Yuri.

HHK wife: Yes.

Ah Ria: Unnie. (Hug Yuri)

Yuri: Hello, you must be the cute Ah Ria. (Tapped Ah Ria's nose while Ah Ria giggles) Mm. What should I call you?

HHK wife: you can call me Ajumma.

Yuri: Ajumma, Is it okay if I take Ah Ria out. So you can also take a rest.

HHK wife: Sure.

Ah Ria: Yay.

Yuri: Alright. Ajumma,well be back in few hours.

HHK wife: Alright, you two be safe.

Ah Ria: Bye mom, I'll see you later. (Yuri and Ah Ria in the car while the driver drives them to the mall)

Ah Ria: Unnie, How old are you? Do you have a boyfriend? Why are you so pretty? Are you the only child?

Yuri: I'm actually turning 23 years old. No, I don't have a boyfriend. I don't think of myself pretty at all. You are the only one who is so cute. And yes, I'm the only child. I always wanted a sibling, to take shopping and buy he or she a lot of clothes.

Ah Ria: Really. My sister's only done that once but it have been a long time.

Yuri: How about now?

Ah Ria: They have there own family to take care of now.

Yuri: Really? It's okay, Unnie is here.

Ah Ria: Are you sure, you don't have a boyfriend?

Yuri: Yes, I don't have one. I promise. Why?

Ah Ria: Because you are too pretty not to have a boyfriend.

Yuri: Haha. You are so cute.

Ah Ria: I know, we can call this Oppa to go with us shopping.

Yuri: Oppa? Okay, Go ahead, invited him and tell him to meet us in the mall.

Ah Ria: Yeah,He is so nice like you, he doesn't have a girlfriend. He said he is waiting for this girl but... (On the phone with her Oppa)

Ah Ria: Oppa?

Oppa: Yes, Ah Ria?

Ah Ria: Can you come with us shopping with unnie and I ?

Oppa: Mm. Sure, why not. Just send me the location and I'll meet you guys there.

Ah Ria: Okay. Bye Oppa.

Oppa: Alright.

Conversation ended

Yuri: What did he say?

Ah Ria: He said he is going to meet us there..

Yuri: Alright.

Ah Ria: You are going to like this Oppa of mine. He is very handsome,tall, and perfect for you.

Yuri: Haha, Ah Ria you are only 8 years old and you know about someone being perfect for someone.

Ah Ria: Mom and Dad told me that they believe in destiny and I also do. Do you believe in destiny Ahjussi?

Driver: Of course, Ah Ria. I have a wife myself. (Yuri and Ah Ria arrived to the kids mall while Ah Ria's oppa calls her)

Ah Ria: Unnie, Oppa said that he'll be a little late so we better not wait for him.

Yuri: Arasso. (Yuri was finally done buying clothes and things for Ah Ria)

Ah Ria receives a phone call from her oppa.

Ah Ria: Oppa are you here?

Oppa: Yes, I just got here. Where are you guy's?

Ah Ria: Well, We are actually done shopping.

Oppa: Really. Doesn't matter. Tell me where are you guys.

Ah Ria: We are in front of the Disney toy store.

Oppa: Arasso, I think I see you guys.

Ah Ria: Okay.

Conversation ended

(Yuri saw Ah Ria's shoelaces were untied, she decided to tie it while her back facing Ah Ria's Oppa)

Ah Ria: Unnie,Oppa is here.

Minho: Sorry, I'm late.

Yuri: Oh, It's okay. (Slowly stood up and turn her head to Minho, While Ah Ria watches their reaction)

Yuri: Minho, What are you doing here?

Minho: Ah Ria, I don't think I should be here right now. (Ignoring Yuri's question)

Ah Ria: Why oppa?

Minho: I still have some stuff to finish.

Yuri: Here we go again. Minho you are always busy. Make time for Ah Ria, since you are already here.

Ah Ria: Unnie, You and Oppa knows each other?

MinYul: No. (Ah Ria looked confused) Don't lie to the kid.

Ah Ria: Unnie, I'm hungry.

Yuri: Alright, Let's go eat. (The bodyguards led them to the food court)

Yuri: How come you didn't go to Japan with my parent's?

Minho: I would go but your parents opposed me to go since I also just got back from state's.

Yuri: State's? You were in states? How come I didn't know?

Minho: You didn't need to know. (Yuri made the angry face.)

Yuri: Yah, I wasn't asking you. I was just saying it to myself.

Minho: Yah? Is that how you treat a person that is older than you?

Yuri: I don't care if you are older than me. (Rolled her eyes on him)

Minho: Ah Ria, What else do you want to do today?

Ah Ria: I want to go to the Zoo.

Yuri: Zoo? You don't want to go to the Amusement parks?

Ah Ria: Anni. Petting animals is more fun than riding rides.

Minho: Alright, We'll take you there.

(Few minutes later they heading out to the mall)

 

Minho talked to the driver.

 

Minho: You go ahead and go home. I will drive ourselves to the Zoo.

Driver: Miss Yuri is that okay?

Yuri: Yes.

Minho: Good Let's head to my car. (Pointing at the Hummer car)

Ah Ria: Unnie, Let's go. (Minho drives to the zoo while the bodyguards follows them behind)

While Minho was driving, Ah Ria was watching movies on Minho's tablet and Yuri was listening to music while looking out the window.

 

Ah Ria noticed Minho glances at Yuri in every five minutes. Half an hour later, they arrived to the Zoo.

 

Ah Ria: Yay, We're here. (Minho got out of the car first them went to Ah Ria's side to bring her down.)

 

Ah Ria was standing between MinYul and she decided to grab both of there hands and walk. One of the bodyguards led them to the entrance with everyone's ticket.

 

Once they got in Ah Ria ran to Monkey Area,while Yuri chases her and bodyguards running after Yuri.

Minho: Hey, Don't leave me hanging by myself.

Hour later,they were almost finish when Ah Ria saw the Elephant she ran toward it but tripped herself with her shoelaces.

Ah Ria: It's the Elephant. (Stepped on her shoelaces)

MinYul: Ah Ria. (Ran toward her)

Ah Ria: Ouch.

Minho: Ah Ria, You should be careful and look where you are running.

Ah Ria: Yes Oppa.

Yuri: Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Are you bleeding anywhere? Let me see your knees?(extremely worried since she was in charge.

(While Yuri was worried,Minho watches her asking if Ah Ria was okay)

Ah Ria: I'm okay unnie. (Minho chuckles)

Minho: Are you sure? (Bending down to tie her shoelaces while Yuri stare at him)

Minho helping Ah Ria up.

(A reporter secretly takes pictures of them)

Yuri: Let's go back? (Lending her hands to Ah Ria)

Ah Ria: Okay. (Walking to the golf cart)

Minho takes his time walking to the golf cart.

Minho: There's something different about her. (Said to himself)

Ah Ria: Oppa, Are you saying something?

Minho: Nothing. (They headed back home)

Yuri and Ah Ria fell asleep while Minho is driving back then, he decided to call one of the bodyguards.

Bodyguard: Yes, Young Master?

Minho: You guys go ahead,I'll take them home myself.

Bodyguard: But Young Master,if Emperor finds out about this I will lose my job and what about my family.

Minho: Dont worry, I will explain everything to Emperor. Please let me have this time to spend a little time with her? Drop off Ah Ria's stuff in HHK house.

Bodyguard: Yes, Young Master. (The bodyguards pass Minho and drove off)

 

Few Minutes later, Minho stopped in the side of the rode. Then, looked at Yuri sleeping.

 

Minho check on Ah Ria is she is sleeping,then fixes Yuri's hair.

 

He didn't noticed that Ah Ria was awake the whole time.

 

Minho: You have lost a lot of weight ever since the last time I saw you. Even though you don't remember our memories together, but I hope that you will remember it soon. I missed you so much Yul.

Ah Ria: Oppa, Was she the one? (Minho turned around while he nodded)

Minho: Yes, she's the girl that I love and I still do. I'm so unlucky.

Ah Ria: Why?

Minho: Because she can't remember me anymore. All the memories that we spent together. She can't remember it at all. And I never get to tell her that I love her.

Ah Ria: Oppa... It's okay.

Minho: Let's stop talking about this. I'll take you home now. (Glance at Yuri one more time and drove off)

Minho drops Ah Ria to her parents house.

Minho rang the door bell while carrying Ah Ria.

HHK: Coming. (Surprise when he see's Minho in front of the door)

Minho: Good evening HHK.

HHK: This way. (Minho slowly laying Ah Ria then walking out of the door)

Minho: Sorry, I brought her too late.

HHK: I thought... Yuri?

Minho: She's in the car sleeping.

HHK: In the car? Young Master, Emperor already told you to avoid Yuri.

Minho: HHK... 

HHK: If he finds out about this he will surely get mad at you, the main bodyguard and I.

Minho: I'll explain it to him. I don't know where to drop her off. I heard that she doesn't stay in Uncle's mansion anymore.

HHK: She is staying in Miss Yoona's house.

Minho: Alright,Goodnight. (Minho drove off then HHK calls Yoona)

Yoona: HHK? What's wrong? Did something happen to Yuri?

HHK: Young Master Minho is heading to your places dropping off Yuri because he is not allowed to know where Yuri lives. And he think that Yuri is stays with you.

Yoona: Alright.

HHK: Thank you. Have a goodnight.

(Conversation ended)

Half an hour later, Minho knock on the door then Yoona's maid opens the door.

Maid: Miss Yoona, It's Young Master Minho.

Yoona: Minho? What's up?

Minho: Your cousin was with me and HHK daughter.

Yoona: Yuri? Where is she?

Minho: In the car sleeping.

Yoona: Sleeping? Why didn't you wake her up?

Minho: She might be tired.

Yoona: Hold on,I'll call my Butler to carry her up to her room.

Minho: No, It's okay. I'll carry her

Yoona: Okay. (Following Minho to the car) Be careful with her head.

Minho: Okay.

Yoona: Follow me.

 

Minho following Yoona while carrying Yuri.

 

Minho slowly lays Yuri down while Yoona taking her shoe's and Minho covering her with the blanket.

Minho creasing Yuri's head.

 

Yoona: She must be tired.

Minho: Yeah,chasing and taking care of HHK daughter.

Yoona: Let's talk in the living room. (He nodded)

 

In the Living room

 

Yoona: Aren't you scared that uncle is going to scold you about this?

 

Minho's Flashback

 

Minho: You called me uncle?

Emperor: Yes. Have a seat. (Took a seat) I want you to avoid Yuri for now and until my wife and I are back from Japan,okay?

Minho: Yes Sir.

 

Flashback ended

 

Minho: Yes, but I didn't even know that Ah Ria's Unnie is Yuri.

Yoona: So,what are you going to do if Uncle finds out?

Minho: I don't know. Why do I have to avoid her for now?

Yoona: Uncle is probably protecting you and Yuri. You already know that he doesn't want Yuri to get hurt like before.

Minho: That was three years ago.

Yoona: I know. But Minho please try not to meet her until Uncle and Auntie comes back.

Minho: Fine. I'll get going.

Yoona: Alright, drive safe.

Minho: Okay. Oh right,can you feed her three times a day? She got skinnier, it doesn't suit her.

Yoona: Okay. I'll take care of her. (Minho left)

Yoona: He is still madly in love with her and worried.

 

Yoona walks to the guess room to check on her.

 

Yoona: You are fine now, wait until you gain back your memories. I'm so worried about you Yul. (Creasing her hair)

 

Yuri's phone vibrating.

 

Yoona: Hi Uncle?

Emperor: Yoona? I thought I'm calling Yuri?

Yoona: You are, she is sleeping right now.

Emperor: She is sleeping over to your house?

Yoona: Well...

Emperor: What is it?

Yoona: Uncle, don't get mad okay. Nothing bad happened.

Emperor: What is it?

Yoona: Minho and Yuri was together today.

Emperor: Minho and Yuri? Together? What?

Yoona: Don't be upset uncle. Nothing happened.

Emperor: I want to know the reason, Why they met today. I'm going to call Minho right away.

Yoona: Uncle please,don't make a big deal about this.

Emperor: I'll try my best not to get mad at Minho. Just make sure they are not going to meet again until we come back. Okay?

Yoona: Yes, Uncle.

 

(Conversation ended)

 

Minho and Emperor conversation

 

Minho: Yes, Emperor.

Emperor: Didn't I tell you to avoid my daughter until we come back from Japan?

Minho: Uncle,it was just a coincidence.

Emperor: Are you sure?

Minho: Yes sir.

Emperor: Alright. I don't want you to meet her until my wife and I get back.

Minho: Yes sir.

Emperor: Alright.

Minho: Goodnight Sir.

Emperor: Goodnight.

 

Conversation ended