Break

Catch me i'm fallen for you

Yuri woke up while Yoona was sitting on the chair beside her.

Yoona: Morning.

Yuri: Yoong? Am I in my room?

Yoona: Yup, your room in my house.

Yuri: How did I get here?

Yoona: Minho carried you here.

Yuri: Why couldn't he just take me to my house?

Yoona: He doesn't know where's your house.

Yuri: Why? I mean it's just right next to yours.

Yoona: Because this would have not happened. (Turning the TV on)

News:

Breaking News, The Emperor's daughter Kwon Yuri and his successor Choi Minho were spotted on a date in the Zoo with one of the Emperor's employees daughter. 

Looks like this couple are revealing that they are finally official.

Are they finally official?

Yoona turn off the TV

Yuri: Oh My Gosh.

Yoona: That's why uncle didn't want you to be around Minho while they are not around.

Yuri: Yoong, It was just a coincidence. I didn't know that Ah Ria's oppa was Minho.

Yoona: You have to explain this to your dad because I think that Minho just got scolded from your dad.

Yuri: Oh. I feel bad. (Getting up from the bed.)

Yoona: Where are you going?

Yuri: I'm going to the main office to apologize to him...

Yoona: No No No... If you do go there will be a lot of paparazzi around... People are crazy to get pictures of you together...

Yuri: What am I going to do? This is my fault.

Yoona: Don't blame yourself, it's just a coincidence.

Yuri: I should of said no when she asked me to meet her oppa. And now he is going to be bothered by those paparazzi.

(Tears coming out from her eye's)

Yoona: You know what I'll take you somewhere quite until Uncle and Auntie comes back.

Yuri: Where?

Yoona: Why don't wash up and I'll tell you after eating breakfast. I got my stylish to go to your house and get clothes for you earlier.

Yuri: Okay. I'll be down in few minutes.

Yoona: Take your time.

Yuri: Alright.

An Hour later,Yuri headed to the Kitchen then she saw Yoona preparing for breakfast.

Yoona: That was fast.

Yuri: I didn't want you to wait for me.

Yoona: It's fine, Just take a seat in the stool and wait.

Yuri: Okay.

Cheif: Miss Yoona, we'll take it from here. You go ahead and sit down with Miss Yuri.

Yoona: Alright. (Yoona sat beside Yuri)

Yoona: Let's go to Jeju with Unnie..

Yuri: Now?

Yoona: Yeah. I just need to ask my parents and your parents.

Yuri: You ask your parents and I'll ask mine.

Yoona: Alright. I already texted Unnie.

Yuri: Mmm.

 

Yuri and Emperor conversation

 

Yuri: Hi dad, I know you saw the news but Minho has nothing to do with this. It was my fault. Don't scold him.

Emperor: Hi Sweetheart, I did see the news but I already scolded him last night.

Yuri: Dad you have to apologize to him. I feel guilty because he is getting scolded but he didn't do anything.

Emperor: Okay, I will call and apologize to him.

Yuri: Thanks dad. Dad I have to ask you permission to go to Jeju with Yoong and Manager unnie until you and mom come back.

Emperor: That's fine but you have to take bodyguards with you... if you don't I will not let you go. I will make call HHK to get the private jet ready for you.

Yuri: Thanks dad. I'll see you guys soon. Be safe.

Emperor: You too baby. Avoid guys and trouble, okay? We love you.

Yuri: Mmm. Love you guys too.

 

(Conversation ended)

 

Yoona calling her dad while Yuri gave her the thumbs-up.

 

Yoona and Prime minister conversation

 

Yoona: Hi daddy.

Prime minister: Oh No. Sweetheart, What do you want?

Yoona: Haha. Dad, I'm calling to ask for permission to go to Jeju with Yul and her Manager with Bodyguards.

Prime minister: If your Uncle agreed to Yul then why not...

Yoona: Ahh.. Thank you Dad.

Prime minister: I'm letting you go but you can't run away from the bodyguards. They have to be with you guys the whole time you guys are out. Okay?

Yoona: Yes dad. Okay then I have to pack.

Prime minister : Okay. Be safe... I'll see you soon. We love you.

Yoona: Okay, I love you guys too.

 

(Conversation ended)

 

YoongYul smiled at each other.

 

(An hour later, they got to her manager house while Yuri's manager is waiting outside of her house)

 

Y-manager: What took you guys so long? (Yuri and Yoona looked at each other then the three of them laugh) Just kidding, I just got out.

Y-manager entered the limo,while HHK puts the luggage in the back.

Y-manager: Your dad called me.

Yuri: What did he say?

Y-Manager: That to protect you from the reporters. And you two are all over the news starting this morning.

Yuri: Yeah, I was but it was just a coincidences. I didn't know that HHK youngest daughter Ah Ria's oppa was Minho.

Y-manager: You could of asked what's the person's name.

Yuri: I didn't think. Why are we even talking about this?

Yoona: Yeah, We are going to Jeju. We should not talk about anything else. Let's have fun for a week.

Yuri: Yeah.

(Few minutes later, they arrived to the airport then entered the private jet)

HHK: You guys be careful back there, No ditching the bodyguards. Manager Park, I'll leave Yuri and Yoona with you. You are in charge of them.

Yuri: I thought you were coming?

HHK: I would but I still have to send invitations for your party Yuri.

Yuri: That .

Y-manager: Don't worry, I will take care of them.

HHK: Alright. I have to go, No boy's.

Yuri: Boy's? Haha, like they are going to come talk to us with all these bodyguards.

HHK: I'm serious.

Yuri: Yes, Sir. One more thing.

HHK: Yes?

Yuri: Say Hi to Ajumma and Ah Ria for me.

HHK: Alright. (Walk out of the private jet)

 

HHK watch the private jet depart then headed to the Emperor's Mansion and saw Minho waiting for him.

 

HHK: Minho? What are you doing here?

Minho: You told Emperor that I was with Yuri yesterday?

HHK: No. After you left I called Yoona. So she would know that you are taking her home.

Minho: Emperor scolded me again. It was just a coincidence.

HHK: I apologize, Ah Ria doesn't know about you and Yuri. My daughter got you in trouble with Emperor.

Minho: Don't apologize. It's not Ah Ria's fault. I didn't expect that paparazzi would follow us all over. Now, we got Ah Ria into this scandal.

HHK: I hope so, Minho.

Minho: What am I doing today and tomorrow?

HHK: Emperor said that since you know Yuri better than me get someone do remodel her office. And make sure that the employees are well trained.

Minho: Alright. I'll get going.

HHK: Okay. You have some files to look over and sign,since Emperor is not here to sign it.

Minho: Alright. (Minho left and headed to the main office)

 

(Back to YoongYul and Y-manager)

 

They step out of the jet then headed to Yuri's parents rest house and resort.

 

General Manager: Welcome to Lotte Resort Jeju Art Villas, Miss Yuri, Miss Yoona and Miss Park.

Yoona: Yuri this is your resort.

Yuri: Mine?

Yoona: Your mom's parents resort, so basically it's also yours. This is your parents rest house.

Yuri: Really?

General Manager: Yes, Miss Yuri.

Y-manager: We will have our privacy right?

General Manager: Yes, This whole block is private. There will be securities around the rest house.

Y-manager: Good. This is the girls vacation not a fan sign event.

General Manager: If you need anything else please contact me through the phone.

Yuri: Thank You, You may leave now. (GM left)

Yoona: Oh my gosh... (sitting in the couch) Relaxing time.

Yuri: Aren't you always relaxing with Taemin?

Yoona: Yeah, but my homeworks and projects are killing me.

Yuri: Speaking of Taemin, Isn't he turning 23 in few months?

Yoona: Yup. I miss him already.

Yuri: Just call him already.

Yoona: Alright. (Yuri watches Yoona happily calls Taemin)

 

(TaemYoong Conversation)

 

Taemin: Hi Babe. How was the flight with Yul?

Yoona: It was okay. So, What are you doing?

Taemin: Hanging out with the hyungs and talking about the news this morning.

Yoona: Which one's? Really?

Taemin: Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Surprisingly Minho Hyung is here.

Yoona: Minho's there? (Looked at Yuri)

Yuri: Yoong let me talk to Minho.

Yoona: Yul...

Yuri: Just a sec... I want to apologize.

Yoona: Fine, Remember that you live with me... (Yuri Nodded) Babe, hand the phone to Minho.

Taemin: Alright. Here hyung, Yuri noona wants to talk to you. (Handing the phone to Minho)

Minho: Why? No,It's okay. I dont want ti make everything worse. Emperor told me not to talk to her for now.

Taemin: He said No.

Yoona: Just tell him that it's just for a sec. Yul really want to tell him something.

Taemin: Hyung,Yuri noona really want to tell you something. It will just take a sec.

Minho: Fine. (Grabbed the phone) Hello?

Yuri: Minho?

Minho: Yeah, What's up?

Yuri: I just want to thank you and I also want to apologize about our scandal going around. I'm also sorry that my dad scolded you.

Minho: No problem. It's okay. It's fine, you don't have to apologize. It was just a coincidence.

Yuri: Okay, I'm handing the phone back to Yoona now.

Minho: Okay. (Handing the phone to Taemin)

 

While Minho was talking to Yuri on the phone, the other guys was smiling due to Minho's voice and expressions.

 

Taemin: Is that all she want to say?

Yoona: Yeah.

Taemin: Alright, Take a rest.

Yoona: Mm. I'll call you later.

Taemin: Okay, Love you.

Yoona: Love you too.

(Conversation ended)

 

(Back to Shinee)

 

Once Taemin hang up, the guys ask Minho questions.

 

Jonghyun: Dude, Why did Emperor order you to not talk to her?

Minho: It's because He doesn't want any scandal going around.

Onew: Uncle didn't say that you can't talk to her on the phone.

Minho: Still. I just don't want any trouble. I can wait.

Key: Minho, You like Yuri right?

Minho: Yes, I do. I noticed something from her when we were with Ah Ria.

Shinee: What?

Minho: She is acting like we didn't have memories together. (Shinee looked at each other) Does she hate me so much? I didn't even got a chance to say anything to her when she left.

Onew: Minho, Didn't she say that whenever she comes back, to pretend that you guys don't know each other?

Minho: Well, She did... (Took a deep breath) I'm leaving. (Stood up)

Taemin: Hyung, it only have been 30 minutes.

Minho: I know, but I have paperwork's to finish and a meeting this evening.

Jonghyun: Don't you rest?

Minho: I did,I slept for few hours.

Key: How can you handle all this stuff?

Minho: I'm used to it... I'll get going talk to you guy next time.

Onew: Drive safe...

Minho: Alright. (Minho left)

Taemin: I wanted to tell him the truth about noona losing her memories.

Jonghyun: I did too, but he will find out soon.

Key: I really feel bad.

Onew: So, you guys made time to go to Yuri's welcome back party right?

Taemin: Of course.

Jonghyun: I wonder if Yuri still have feelings for Minho if she get her memories back...

Key: I wonder how she will react if she gets her memories back. (Sunny walking in)

Sunny: The girls and I are hoping that she will not be around Minho when that happens.

Taemin: Noona is not like that though.

Sunny: Yoona told us that.

Key: Gosh.

 

(Back to Jeju Island)

 

YoongYul relaxing outside then two boy's approaches them.

 

Boy: Hey Hottie. (Stood up in front of Yuri while the bodyguards walking up to them)

Yuri: Hello.

Bodyguard: Miss Yuri and Miss Yoona is this two boys bothering you?

Boy#1: Woah... Kwon Yuri and Im Yoona?

Boy#2: The hot cousin's.

Bodyguard: You two go back to where you guys were. Miss Yuri and Miss Yoona are resting.

Boy#1: It's fine, your Miss Yoona knows us. Right,Yoona?

Yoona: What are you guys doing here Taecyeon and Nickhun?

Taecyeon: It's school break so Nickhun and I decided to spend our break here.

Nickhun: I heard that you are back for good?

Yuri: Yes. I'm not supposed to talk to strangers.

Taecyeon: We are not strangers to your family.

Yoona: Nickhun, can you guys leave us alone? We are here to have a break and you two are ruining it for us.

Nickhun: Come on Bro.

Taecyeon: we'll see you guys around.

Yuri: Bye. (Nickhun and Taecyeon headed back to their spot)

Yuri: Who were they and they know our names?

Yoona: Well, they group name are 2pm. They were the Kwon Academy worst enemy.

Yuri: What does our family has to do with this?

Yoona: The owner of JYP Academy is Nickhun's Dad and He is your dad's worst enemy since they were young.

Yuri: Really? And What about that Taecyeon guy? He looks like he has something with you.

Yoona: Taecyeon use to be in Kwon Academy but his parents transfered him to JYP. He and I used to date but I found out that he used me to get my parents to be business partners with his parents.

Yuri: So you been used?

Yoona: Taemin knew because he over heard it.

Yuri: That jerk.

Yoona: So be careful don't talk to those people.

Yuri: Don't worry, I won't. (Y-manager calls them in the house)

Y-manager: Girls, the food is ready.

YoongYul: Great. (During dinner)

Y-manager: So who were those guys?

Yoona: They are from JYP Academy which it was uncle's enemy.

Y-manager: Why were they talking to you two?

Yuri: They were trying to flirt but didn't work. With that manners? They are not going to find a girlfriend.

 

(The week ended then they headed back to Seoul)

 

Yuri waiting for her parents arrival in her parents mansion.

 

Mrs. Kwon: Sweetheart.

Yuri: Hi Mom And Dad. (Hugging them) How was the trip?

Mrs. Kwon: Okay, just a little jet lag.

Yuri: Dad...

Emperor: Same...

Yuri: I'm sorry. It's all my fault

Emperor: Don't blame yourself.

Yuri: Dad. It wasn't Minho's fault either. It was mine. I shouldn't have agreed to meet her oppa who turned out to be Minho.

Emperor: It's okay.

Yuri: You need to apologize to Minho... (made the frown face)

Emperor: I will. Right now we have to talk about how your party is going to set up and you need to get your dress make until your ball.

Yuri: Okay, Where do we start? They all looked at HHK.

HHK: The invitation is all sent, the food not check, host and entertainment not check, party planner check and the stylish will be here in few minutes to get Miss Yuri's measurement.

Emperor: Is there anything that you need me to do?

HHK: Mmm.

Yuri: Mom and dad. Why don't you guys go rest and I'll take care of the rest.

Emperor: You can ask Minho for help if you want.

Yuri: Alright. Go and rest. (Her parents went to their room and rest)

 

While Yuri is getting her measurements, Minho arrived with his secretary.

 

Yuri: Ugh. Minho you are here.

Minho: Yes, Uncle called me to come over and help you with your ball.

Yuri: Oh, Who is this? (Pointing at his secretary while the secretary bows to Yuri)

Minho: He is my secretary from work.

Yuri: Hi. (He bows)

Minho: So... What else do you need help on?

Yuri: the food, host and entertainment. (Sat on the couch in front of Minho)

Minho: I see. I'll talk to the people I know and have them meet us.

Yuri: Okay. I have to get going. I have a photo shoot. (She stood up then left without saying anything else)

Minho: Lee call the chef from my parents party few weeks ago.

(Heading out the mansion)

Lee: Yes sir.

Minho: And remind me to talk to Onew hyung later.

Lee: Yes sir. (Minho got to his car)

 

Emperor walked out of his room then he see's HHK standing in the living room.

 

Emperor: How did it go?

HHK: Miss Yuri and Young Master just talked for few minutes then Miss Yuri left for her photo shoot then Young Master followed with a meeting.

Emperor: I guess, they are blaming each other about what happened.

HHK: Emperor, It's not there fault...

Emperor: HHK don't blame your daughter. She is young, she didn't know. It's okay, I already knew that even Yuri lost her memories with Minho she will still feel something toward Minho. (HHK nodded then look at Emperor while thinking)

HHK: What are you thinking Emperor?

Emepror: Minho and my daughter is really a good match and I really want them to get married soon.

HHK: So what is your plan Emperor?

Emperor: Is it okay if we get you daughter involved again?

HHK: Yes.

Emperor: I want you ask your wife if Ah Ria could live with Yuri for few weeks if that's okay with you and I'll order Minho to go help her.

HHK: I think my wife would be okay with it. My wife has work all day while my daughter stay in the daycare all day.

Emepror: Alright. I'll talk to my daughter and I want you to go home and tell your wife. We are going to talk about it after Yuri's ball.

HHK: Yes Emperor.

(Bowed then headed home)