Ball & Surprising News

Catch me i'm fallen for you

A hour until the ball starts Yuri's stylist and maid were helping her get ready until someone knocks on the door.

 

~Knock Knock~

 

Yuri: Come in.

HHK: Yuri, There is exactly an hour until the ball starts.

Yuri: Thanks. Is mom and dad ready?

HHK: Yes. Emperor and Madame are greeting the guest.

Yuri: Are any of my friends here?

HHK: Mostly everyone is here.

Yuri: Is it okay, if you call the Yoong up here?

HHK: Okay. (Left the room and head to Yoona)

Yoona: HHK, is Yul ready?

HHK: Almost. She wants to see you.

Yoona: Alright. (Following HHK)

(Yuri finished getting ready and told her stylist and maids to leave the room while Yoona enters the room)

Yoona: Yul, are you ready?

Yuri: Yeah.

Yoona: What's up, Why did you call me up here?

Yuri: I just need someone to talk too. I don't know why but I'm nervous.

Yoona: Why? You did this three years ago.

Yuri: I know I did but I feel more nervous this time.

Yoona: It's okay, Yul. Minho is there to accompany you.

Yuri: I will feel awkward.

Yoona: Just act normal. He will be up here soon. I saw uncle talking to him before I came up here.

Yuri: To me down? Does it have to be him?

Yoona: Yes and Yes. (Someone knocks on the door)

Minho: Hey are you ready?

Yuri: Yes.

Yoona: I'll go first. (Left the room while Minyul awkwardly talk to each other)

Minho: Are you ready?

Yuri: Yeah. I'm just a little nervous.

Minho: Don't be nervous. I'll be next to you the whole time. (Yuri looks at him) I mean We are going to be next to you.

Yuri: Mm.

Minho: Let's go, everyone is waiting for you. (Interwined their arms together then making their way down the stairs)

Yuri: You know, Thanks for taking care of everything for my party.

Minho: No problem. Anything for a friend, Isn't that what everybody say. (Yuri looks at Minho while walking down the stairs) Don't focus on me, Watch your step.

Yuri: Sorry. (Everyone watches MinYul walking toward the Emperor)

Emperor: Thank you Minho for escorting my daughter.

Minho: No problem, Uncle. (Surprises by seeing his parents in the party)

Mrs. Choi: Minho, are you that surprise that we are here.

Minho: Yes, I thought you two are not able to make it tonight.

President: Why not? The Kwon family is like family to our family.

Mrs. Choi: You look lovely Yuri.

Yuri: Thank you auntie. Excuse me. Dad, I would like to go to my friends?

Emperor: Of course.

President: Go with her Minho. (Minho nodded)

 

MinYul exchanging conversation while they whisper at each other.

 

Minho: Thanks for that. I didn't really feel like talking to our parents that long.

Yuri: No problem. I feel the same. (Got to their friends)

Yoona: You two didn't even last five minutes with you'll parents.

Yuri: This party is already enough for me to have many people I don't even know. If we stayed there longer I know my parents will make me meet every single people in this room.

Siwon: You will end up meeting them soon anyways.

 

During the party, The guys ask the ladies to dance. MinYul had no choice to dance together.

MinYul smiled and laugh while they were dancing, their friends and parents were happy to see them getting along. 

 

Yuri: I know that you don't want any scandal going on between us.

Minho: I don't. It's so distracting me from work. I can't even enter my office peacefully.

Yuri: Hey, this is not my fault. If I only knew it was you, I would have said a big No to Ah Ria.

Minho: Keep you voice down. Everyone will hear you and our parents and friends are watching us.

Yuri: Fine. You are showing that you are so bored. Act like we are having a good conversation and smile.

Minho: Fine, I'm only doing this because I don't want to disappoint our parents. (Fake smile while Yuri fake giggle)

 

Back to their friends

 

Taemin: Would you look at that, Yuri noona and Minho hyung are smiling and laughing together. (Yoona looks over at MinYul)

Yoona: That's good.

Sooyoung: Hey, you never know if they are acting. You know those two are good at acting especially hiding their feelings. (The girls giggled)

Siwon: According to Minho's smile and how he looks at Yuri, that's not acting. It's pretty similar how he use to look at her when you know.

Yoona: To Yul's face, she is very confuse. She is just doing this because she do not want to disappoint her parents.

 

Few hours later, The party ended only MinYul and Minho's parents were left in the party.

 

Minho: Mom and Dad, It's late. How come you two are still here?

President: Relax son. We are about to leave, your uncle is just getting permission from us that's all.

Minho: Permission?

President: Your uncle will tell you. Your mom and I have to get going. (Minho's parents bid bye to them)

 

While Minho's parents left the house, they headed to Emperor's office.

"Emperor sits down on his chair while HHK closes the door. He smiles at MinYul waiting for Emperor's news while they both look nervous"

Yuri: What is it dad?

Emperor: Minho starting tomorrow, you will be living with Yuri. (Yuri looks at Minho on what he will respond to her dad)

Minho: Yes uncle.

Emperor: Good. Yuri?

Yuri: There is no way I'm going to live on the same roof with this guy. (Minho looks at her) No way, I'm going to agree with this.

Emperor: Sweetheart.

Yuri: (Looks at her dad) Hugh fine.

Emperor: Good. You two may leave now. I'll see you two tomorrow.

 

Minho walks out first then Yuri while HHK stayed to talk to Emperor.

 

HHK: Is this really the right thing to do to get this two together?

Emperor: Yes. Do you think they will last long in the same roof?

HHK: I'm not sure.

Emperor: In few weeks this two will get closet. I'm getting old here. I want them to get married soon. I know that Yuri will be regaining her memories soon.

HHK: How can you be so sure, Emperor?

Emepror: I just know. (Smiled)

 

Back to MinYul heading out the mansion.

 

Yuri: Why do you have to agree to my dad just like that? You didn't have to agree with him. Why do you always agree with what he wants? (Yelled)

Minho: It's because...

Yuri: Because what? Tell me? (Yelled)

Minho: You know what Yuri... I'll just see you tomorrow, I'm tired. (Walking away from her)

Yuri: Don't walk away from me! (Minho drove off) Aish... I hate this, why does it have to be him?

 

Minho though: I know where uncle is getting too. I have no choice to agree at everything because I'm your dad's successor. (Yuri got home then calls Yoona)

 

Yoona: Yul, What's up?

Yuri: You can't believe what my dad is planning.

Yoona: What is it? I guess it's not a very good news by the tone of your voice.

Yuri: He is making me live with Minho and Ah Ria for few weeks or months.

Yoona: few weeks or months?

Yuri: I know. And why does Minho always have to agree with my dad all the time?

Yoona: Yul, it's because he is the successor.

Yuri: Why does it have to be him?

Yoona: It's because Minho is good looking, intelligent, responsible, reliable and many more that many girls are willing to be with.

Yuri: I hate this. How did dad even discover him?

Yoona: Our family and his are really good friends ever since. There is something that you will remember soon about our childhood days.

Yuri: Childhood days? What is it?

Yoona: I already said too much. Just trust me, you will remember it soon.

Yuri: (nodded) What if I don't remember?

Yoona: You will. Yul, It's getting late. I'll talk to you later.

Yuri: Okay.

 

(Conversation ended)

 

Few minutes later, Yuri headed to sleep. 8:00am, Yuri is having a dream about the past.

Yuri: Minho?

Minho: ohhh, You're awake now.

Yuri: We're you here all the time?

Minho: Yes, I was a bit worried because you looked fine when we we're doing the pictorial.

Yuri: I'm fine, but just really tired.

Minho: Okay, but are you hungry. You know, you haven't ate lunch.

Yuri: I'll eat later....

Minho: No, later come on and eat. I cooked porridge for you. (Minho grabbed Yuri's hands and lead her to kitchen)

Minho: Sit there.

Yuri: Okay. (Sat on the stoll)

Minho: You know, I was really worried because you're sick and Auntie and Uncle told me to take care of you while they are gone.

Yuri: We'll, I'm okay right now.

Minho: No, you are not.

Yuri: Yes, I am.

Minho: Just be lucky, that you are the first girl that I cooked for..

Yuri: Haha, funny... What about Krystal? You haven't cooked for her..

Minho: She never get sick... why would I cook for her?

Yuri: Ohhh. Is that so.

Minho: Yeah, just eat and finish this up okay. (Gave Yuri a bowl of porridge)

Yuri: Okay.

Minho: I'll be going upstairs to shower. When I finish, you better finish your porridge.

Yuri: Okay. (Minho headed upstairs to go shower)

 

A knock waking up Yuri from her dream.

 

Yuri: Yes? Come in. (Still laying down the bed)

Y-manager: Yah! Wake up, You have 2 photo shoot, interview for this talk show and film a commercial. It's already 8 in the morning. (Pulling her blanket)

Yuri: Unnie, Can't you cancel it?(Pulling the blanket back)

Y-manager: Yul, It's already too late. You're first photo shoot is at 10 and you are still here in your bed.

Yuri: Fine.

Y-manager: Go get ready, I will wait for you in the van. Hurry!!

Yuri: Mmm. (Making her way to her bathroom)

 

Few minutes later, Yuri exited her house naturally.

Y-manager: Sunglasses? (Yuri entering the van)

Yuri: What? You said to hurry so I only put BB Cream.

Y-manager: Doesn't matter, we are going to your first photo shoot.

Yuri: Today is going to be a long day.

Y-manager: Yes it is. Oh yeah, I saw your maids and bodyguards carrying kids toys and new bed sheets that is a guy color?

Yuri: I know this is crazy but Minho and Ah Ria will be living with me for now.

Y-manager: What? Minho is living with you?

Yuri: I know.

Y-manager: How did that happened?

Yuri: No other than my dad. I wasn't going to agree on it but I have no choice. Because Minho agreed to it without thinking about it.

Y-manager: Minho respects your dad. Maybe that's why he couldn't say no to him.

Yuri:..... (Looks down)

Y-manager: You know he is not that bad for a guy. (Looking at Yuri)

Yuri: I know that. Can we change the subject now? I don't want to talk about this anymore.

Y-manager: Okay.

Yuri: Anyways, How am I going to spend time with Ah Ria whenI'm very busy?

Y-manager: No need to worry, starting tomorrow you are in vacation.

Yuri: Vacation? I just signed with Uncle Lee few days ago.

Y-manager: Yes you did but the contract says that you will be taking a vacation first then go to work.

Yuri: I didn't know that.

Y-manager: Now you know and you will have time spending time with Ah Ria.

Yuri: Yeah I know.

 

(They arrive to the photo shoot location)

 

12:00 in the morning, Yuri walking in the house and saw HHK standing next to the stairs.

HHK: Hi Yuri.

Yuri: Hi HHK. Is Ah Ria sleeping?

HHK: Yes, She been asking for you and Minho ever since she got here.

Yuri: So your saying Minho is not here yet? He haven't came in at all?

HHK: No, He had meetings and a bunch of paperwork.

Yuri: Is that so.

HHK:(Nodded) I'll get going. If you need help on anything just contact me.

Yuri: Alright. Wait... (HHK paused) Thank you for letting Ah Ria spending time with me.

HHK: No problem. I know that you don't spend a lot of time with your parents. Your dad just want you to smile often.

Yuri: Okay, goodnight.

 

(While HHK left,Yuri head to her room to changed then enters Ah Ria's room)

Yuri opened the door quietly then walks towards Ah Ria then creases her head.

 

Yuri: I hope Oppa and I will get along since you are here. (Whispers then Ah Ria woke up)

Ah Ria: Unnie? You're finally here. (Hugging Yuri)

Yuri: Hi. Go back to sleep.

Ah Ria: Unnie, can sleep with me?

Yuri: Sure. (Laying beside Ah Ria)

Ah Ria: Where is Minho Oppa?

Yuri: I think he is still at work. Go to sleep, you will see him tomorrow.

Ah Ria: Okay. (Yuri sings her a lullaby then they fall asleep)

 

2:00 in the morning, Minho enters the house quietly then checks on Ah Ria but finds Yuri sleeping with her.

 

Minho: You must be really tired. (Creases Yuri's hair) Goodnight. (Kisses Yuri is the forehead then head to his room)

 

To be continued