The Past Part 2

Catch me i'm fallen for you

 

[Few weeks later Yuri can get out of the hospital and decided to continue her career.]

Emperor: Yuri Sweetie. Are you sure you don’t want to go back to Korea with us?

Yuri/Arianna: It is okay dad I’ll go back there when my schedules will be over and I’ll go to your new school which you’ve talking about for the rest few weeks I was at the hospital with you and mom.

Emperor: Okay, just stay home. I and your mom will be going back to Korea and we will be expecting you to call us when you decided to come back home, so I could send you a driver.

Yuri/Arianna: Okay. Have a nice trip back to Korea, and say hi to Yoona and her parent’s for me. [Hug her parent’s].

~ Yuri’s Parent’s left and Went to her manager’s office~

[Yuri knocks on the door]

Y-Manager: Come in.

Yuri/Arianna: Unnie!?!?

Y-Manager: huh. Ari I thought your parent’s told you that to stay home?

Yuri/Arianna: Yes, but do you expect me to stay there just doing nothing.

Y-Manager: Well, are you feeling better? And how did you get here?

Yuri/Arianna: Yeah, I’m feeling better, I took my car, Daddy got me a driver but I gave him a day off.

Y-Manager: Oh, alright cause if you get in accident, your dad will really kill me.

Yuri/Arianna: Don’t worry Unnie, I’ll be careful.

Y-Manager: I heard that Yoona/Samantha will be here to visit you for one week?

Yuri/Arianna: Oh, yeah I can’t wait until she arrives, I miss her so much.

Y-Manager: I know you do. Me too it been three years when I saw her.

Yuri/Arianna: she will be arriving tomorrow, oh yeah would you come with me to the airport and pick her up?

Y-Manager: of course, I’m your manager aren’t I?

[Yuri and her manager laugh]

~The next day in the airport~

Yuri/Arianna: Did her plane arrive yet?

Y-Manager: Yup, there she goes with her two bodyguards.

Yuri/Arianna: Chuckled.

Yoona/Samantha: Oh my gosh?!? Yuri-Ah, I mean Arianna is that you?

Yuri/Arianna: Sammy, come here give me a big hug.

~Yuri and Yoona hugged~

Yoona/Samantha: Umm, I miss you so much. Oh hi Manager Park I miss you too it’s been a long time.

Y-Manager: I did too. So what are you guys will be doing today?

Yuri/Arianna: oh yeah, why did you bring bodyguards?

Yoona/Samantha: Well, my dad I mean daddy didn’t want me to be alone in the private jet.

Yuri/Arianna: Oh okay come on lets go? Where do you want to go?

Yoona/Samantha: Well, let’s go eat first cause I didn’t have an appetite to eat a while ago.

~In Yuri’s limo~

Yuri/Arianne: Me too I haven’t eaten because we thought you will be arriving that early.

~ They arrived to the restaurant~

Y-Manager: Girl’s I have to go.

Yoona/Samantha: So soon?

Yuri/Arianna: Why?

Y-Manager: Because I have to go to a meeting for your new schedule’s and I have to do a lot of paper’s about what happened to you couple weeks ago.

Yuri/Arianna: Really, alright then. Don’t skip meals unnie.

Y-Manager: Bye guys I’ll see you girls later and have a good meal.

Yoona/Samantha: Bye unnie.

~ Yuri’s Manager left~

[Looking at the menu]

Yoona/Samantha: Yul-ah?

Yuri/Arianna: Yes? Yoong?  

Yoona/Samantha: When are you coming back to Korea? I miss you so much.

Yuri/Arianna: Well, Daddy was talking about his new school back in Korea few weeks later.

Yoona/Samantha: oh yeah, you should come back and attend your dad’s new school there for a while, but when your schedule is over.

Yuri/Samantha: one thing that I’m worried about is, when I attend the school there I’m will be treated like a princess and I don’t want that to happen.

Yoona/Samantha: Well, you’ll get used to it.

Yuri/Arianna: oh, the foods are here.

Yoona/Samantha: finally, I’m so hungry.

 

~ Few minutes later, they were done eating and went straight to Yuri’s house. ~

[The week ended and Yoona decided to go back Korea.]

Y-Manager: I got your new schedules and I think you will finish this on one week.

Yuri/Arianna: Is it that much for one week?  

Y-Manager: Well, tomorrow you will be making a CF with Daniel Henney.  

Yuri/Arianna: Alright. What time will the shoot start?

Y-Manager: At five in the morning.

Yuri: Alright then I’ll be getting rest. Just wake me up when it’s time to go.

Y-Manager: Alright. Go rest then.

Yuri/Arianna: Alright goodnight.

 [Yuri finished her every schedule’s and decided to pack to go back to Korea.]

Yuri/Arianna: Manager Unnie… could you help me to start packing up and I’ll call my dad that I’ll be arriving in Korea’s airport tomorrow.

Y-Manager: Alright, are you sure that you don’t want me to come with you?

Yuri/Arianna: yes, I’m sure. Anyways until you have other schedules for me I’ll come back right away.

Y-Manager: alright let’s talk about this later, go call your parent’s right now.

Yuri/Arianna: Alright I’ll be right back.

(Yuri and Emperor’s Conversation)

Emperor: Yes Princess? What do you want me to do?

Yuri/Arianna: Daddy… Ummmm… What I want is to pick me up in the airport tomorrow in the afternoon.

Emperor: Alright… Do you want to drive your own vehicle or go on the same vehicle with me?

Yuri/Arianna: Alright I’ll drive my own vehicle…

Emperor: Alright. I’ll see you tomorrow princess.

Yuri/Arianna: okay. Bye Daddy.

(End Conversation)