Decisions

Catch me i'm fallen for you

~Monday~

Mrs. Kwon: Yuri sweetheart, are you done?

Yuri: Yes, I'm done. (Got out of the restroom dressed up with jeans and a jacket with a hood)

Emperor: Are you sure that you want to go home now?

Yuri: Yes, Dad.

Emperor: Araso.

Mrs. Kwon: Here is your sunglasses. (Hand Yuri a sunglasses)

Yuri: Thanks Mom.

HHK: Emperor, We are all set.

Emperor: Alright, I don't want any paparazzi following the us.

HHK: Yes, Emperor.

Emperor: Let's go.

Mrs. Kwon: Come on, Sweetheart. (As soon as the elevator opens, they saw a lot of paparazzi waiting for them outside)

Emperor: Sweetheart, Do you want to go through those paparazzi?

Yuri: I guess.

(Yuri's parents were in both side of Yuri to protect her while the bodyguards were in their side)

Reporter's: Yuri!! Kwon Yuri!! Emperor!!! (The bodyguards were struggling to guard the family)

HHK: Emperor, We are not halfway to the car. I think we should go back up.

Emperor: Yes, Yuri sweetheart are you okay?

Yuri: Ye... Yes.. (Answer her dad with her weak voice while they were also struggling going back in to the hospital)

Emperor: HHK, Please get the helicopter ready now. (With his mad voice)

HHK: Yes, Emperor.

(Few minutes later, they went up to the Rooftop)

Yuri: Why can't we go to the car?

Mrs. Kwon: Sweetheart, There's to many reporter's outside. You almost got hurt.

Emperor: Princess, This is the better way of getting out of here.

Yuri: Oh.

(They enter the helicopter, they the helicopter made the way to Shilla Hotel)

Few minutes later, they got to Shilla Hotel but Yuri's parent's left Yuri in the helicopter for awhile.

Mrs. Lee: Emperor, Mrs. Kwon Nice to see you two again. (Smile)

Emperor & Mrs. Kwon: Nice to see you too.

Mrs. Lee: So, Where is my lovely god daughter?

Emperor: Inside. (Signal HHK to get Yuri with his right hand)

Mrs. Lee: Is she doing alright?

Mrs. Kwon: Yes. She is better now.

Mrs. Lee: That's good. (Yuri walking toward them)

Emperor: Yuri sweetheart, Do you remember this person?(Mrs. Lee smiling)

Yuri: Of course, She is my Godmother. How can I forget. Hi, Auntie. (Hug her godmother)

Mrs. Lee: Aigoo. You still remember me.

Yuri: Of course, Auntie.

Mrs. Lee: Why don't we go to your presidential suite first. (They got to Yuri's Presidential Suite)

Mrs. Lee Assistant: Chairwomen, You have a meeting in 30 minutes.

Mrs. Lee: Oh, I almost forgot. Well, Emperor, Mrs. Kwon and Yuri, I have to get going.

Mrs. Kwon: Alright, Be safe.

Mrs. Lee: Alright, Bye Yuri.

Yuri: Bye Auntie.

(Few minutes later, when Mrs. Lee left. Yuri started the conversation with her parents about going back to L.A)

Yuri: Mom, Dad. I know that I've only been here almost a year but I've been thinking that can I go back to L.A?

Mrs. Kwon: Is that what you want, Sweetheart?

Yuri: Yes, Mom.

Emperor: I already told you, It's your decision this time. We always decide for you. Now we are giving you a chance to decide.

Mrs. Kwon: We are going to miss you Sweetheart.

Yuri: I know, I'm going to miss you guys too.

Emperor: Have you decided when?

Yuri: Wednesday? I also have to talk to the girls.

Emperor: Alright. I'll tell your stylist to pack your stuff and tell HHK to get the jet ready by Wednesday.

Yuri: Alright. Thanks dad.

Mrs. Kwon: Are you going to your Minho Oppa? (Yuri look down)

Emperor: Honey. (Stopping Yuri's Mom)

Mrs. Kwon: Well, He doesn't even know that you were in the hospital. He is going to find out anyways.

Emperor: Honey... Stop it. Look at your daughter. (Whisper)

Mrs. Kwon: Yuri Sweetheart, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything about Minho.

Yuri: It's alright, Mom. (HHK walks in the Suite)

HHK: Emperor, You and Madam have a very important meeting with the Emperor of China.

Emperor: Oh, yes. Yuri sweetheart, your Mom and I have to go to a meeting.

Yuri: Alright, Be careful.

Mrs. Kwon: Bye, Sweetheart.

(Yuri's parents left to go to the meeting)

Yuri decided to call her Manager Unnie to tell her the news.

(Yuri & Y-Manager conversation)

Yuri: Hello? Unnie?

Y-Manager: Yah!!!! I saw the news about you. Boss and I were so worried about you. (Yelled)

Yuri: Unnie, Why are you yelling?

Y-Manager: I was so shock when I saw the news, I wanted to go back there and go check on you.

Yuri: Oh Is that so.

Y-Manager: Are you okay? Are you out of the hospital already?

Yuri: Yes I'm okay and Yes, I'm already out of the hospital. (Fake smile)

Y-Manager: Is something wrong? You voice doesn't sound cheerful. Did you and Minho fight?

Yuri: Nothing, Anyways. (Changing the subject and her manager already knew something happened) My parents is letting me go back to L.A.

Y-Manager: That's good. When? So, I can pick you up.

Yuri: Well, I'll get to LAX in Thursday in the afternoon.

Y-Manager: Alright, I'll send people to clean your place for you.

Yuri: Alright.

Y-Manager: Have you talk about this with your friends?

Yuri: Nope, But they are coming to visit me here in Shilla Hotel.

Y-Manager: Why Shilla Hotel? Why not in your Parents Mansion?

Yuri: Long story. I'll tell you when I get there.

Y-Manager: Alright. I have to go.

Yuri: Alright. I'll see you in few days.

Y-Manager: Alright. Bye.

(Conversation Ended)

(Back to Emperor's Mansion)

Maid: Good morning, Young Master.

Minho: Morning, Did Emperor and Auntie left?

Maid: Yes, Young Master they have things to do this early in the morning.

Minho: Is that so. Anyways, I'm hear to pick up some papers from Emperor.

Maid: Yes, HHK place the paper's in you room.

Minho: Alright, I'll go get it then before I go to school.

Maid: Yes Sir.

(Minho made his way to his room, get the papers and making his way down the stairs then he heard the maids talking about what happened to Yuri)

Minho slowly walking down the stair while reading the papers.

Maid #1: I wonder why Miss Yuri did that to herself.

Maid #2: We don't know the reason. But I heard that she is stress.

Maid #1: Well, She is stress but why did she cut herself with broken pieces of glass then lost a lot of blood and that's why she fainted.

Maid #2: I feel bad for Miss Yuri. She had been lonely since Miss Yoona and her other friends are busy with their boyfriends.

(The stylist walk toward them)

Maid #1&2: Huh. (Bow)

Stylist: Didn't HHK told everyone that no one is allowed to talk anything about Miss Yuri?(The two maids look down) Especially when Young Master is around the mansion, Everyone is not allowed to talk about what happened to Miss Yuri.

Maid #1: Well, Why is that? Especially when Young Master is around?

Stylist: Emperor ordered HHK to tell us but HHK didn't tell me what was the reason why.

Maid #2: Maybe Miss Yuri doesn't want Young Master is more worried about her than his work.

Maid #1: True.

Stylist: Okay you two stop talking about it. Young Master might hear you two, You two are going to be in trouble to Emperor.

(The two Maids bow to the stylist then The Stylist headed up the stairs then she saw Minho)

Stylist: Oh, Young Master. (The two maid was shock but the stylist was more shock)

Minho: .... (Bow to the stylist)

Stylist: Young Master, how long have you been standing there?

Minho: Not that long. I just came from my room. (Lied) I have to go. I don't want to be late for school. (Made his way out of the mansion)

Maid #1: Ottoke, I think Young Master heard everything.

Stylist: See. When Emperor finds out that Young Master knows about Miss Yuri, You two are so dead.

(Minho was so mad about hearing it from the maids and not from his siblings and friends)

Few Minutes Later, He arrive to school then head to his friends.

(Back to the boys and girls)

Yoona: Remember that we are going to the Shilla Hotel to visit Yul.

Jonghyun: Why Shilla Hotel all the sudden?

Yoona: Well, Yul don't want to see Minho. Now she is in her godmother's hotel hiding from Minho.

Taemin: So, How long is Yuri Noona is going to hide from Hyung?

Yoona: I'm not sure. We'll know when we talk to her.

(Minho enter the room and saw all his friends talking)

Siwon: Minho.

Minho:.... (Sat on the couch quietly)

Taemin: Hyung, Are you okay?

Minho: Yeah. I'm alright.

Key: Why are you so quiet?

Minho: Because, Everyone here in the room knows something and not planning to tell me anything. (They all look at each other)

Siwon: What are you talking about?

Minho: Hyung, I'm not stupid. I know what Yuri did to herself and she was in the hospital for two or three days. (They all look at each other with shocking face)

(The room was quite)

Minho: So, No one is going to talk? (Frustrated voice) I thought we are all friends. Not any single of you guys told me anything about Yuri. I'm so disappointed.

Sooyoung: Frogy...

Minho: Soo, Why didn't you tell me? (Mad voice)

Siwon: Calm Down, Minho.

Minho: How can I? You guys already know that Yuri has to be taken care from me. You guy's also lied to me about her going out of town? That's bull.

Jessica: Hey, Minho. Watch what you are saying.

Minho: I don't care. Onew Hyung and Jong Hyung, why didn't you tell me?

Onew: We wanted to tell you but.....

Minho: But What Hyung?

Yoona: Minho. This is why, we didn't want to tell you. Yul begged us not to tell you because she doesn't want you to waste your time for her. She want you to focus on your work..

Minho: (chuckle) That's bull. Where is Yuri right now?

Yoona: I'm sorry, I can't tell you.

Minho: Why is that?

Yoona: Yuri... Doesn't want to see you. (she look down)

Minho: Fine. (Stood up) That's what she want? Fine. (Yelled while Walking toward to the door)

Siwon: Minho. (Minho stop walking)

Minho: Don't waste of your time to tell me anything, I'm not going to listen to anything to anyone of you and I don't to talk to anyone of you. If you guys ever meet her tell her that I don't care what she want to do to her life. (Walk out of the room while slamming the door)

Siwon: I'll be back. (Running to Minho but he was to late)

Siwon saw Minho drove off from the parking lot. Siwon walk back to the hangout room.

Tiffany: How did it go?

Siwon: I didn't get to catch up. He drove off to somewhere.

Sooyoung: Ottoke, I feel bad for not telling him anything.

Key: It's Okay. (Hugging Sooyoung)

Onew: I've never seen Minho like that.

Sungmin: He is really worried about Yuri. We should of told him.

Yoona: I know but we promise Yul, I didn't want Yuri to loss her trust in me or us.

Sunny: You are right.

Hyoyeon: Are we going to tell Yul about this?

Taeyeon: We have to tell her that Minho found out but not from us.

Seohyun: How? I can picture her reaction.

Yoona: It's alright. I'll tell her.

Eunhyuk: Why did you say that Yul doesn't want to see Minho?

Key: Yeah, Why is that? 

Yoona: We'll find out later. I hope you guy's don't get shock about it. (They all look at her)

(Back to Minho)

Minho driving to his parents mansion.

Few minutes later, he got there. Minho enter the mansion and saw his parents sitting in the living room.

Mr. Choi: Minho, My son. Why are you not in school?

Minho: I want to ask you guy's something. (Sat in on couch)

Mrs. Choi: What is it, Minho?

Minho: You guy's knew about Yuri being rushed to the hospital?

Mr. Choi: Yes, We knew.

Minho: How come you didn't tell me?

Mrs. Choi: We thought that you already knew.

Minho: Anni, Yuri doesn't want me to know.

Mrs. Choi: Then how did you find out?

Minho: The maids in Emperor's mansion then I went to talk to Hyung and the others.

Mr. Choi: Is that so. Is that all you want to ask us? .

Minho: Anni, I want to move out of Hyung and Tiffany Noona's Mansion.

Mrs. Choi: Already, Didn't you just move there?

Minho: Yes but I don't want to live there anymore.

Mr. Choi: Why?

Minho: I want to try living alone.

Mr. Choi: Alright, Pick where do you want to stay and you can start tomorrow to move.

Minho: I already have one in Seongbuk-dong H-House.

Mr. Choi: Alright.

Minho: I want to move right away. I just need to pack my stuff from Hyung and Tiffany Noona's mansion.

Mr. Choi: Okay.

Minho: And I don't want my siblings to know where I would be staying for awhile.

Mrs. Choi: Why?

Minho: I just want to be alone for awhile.

Mr. Choi: Alright.

Minho: Thank you. I'll be going to start packing. I'll send you the address when I get home.

Mrs. Choi: Okay. I'll send my assistant to go bring your things in your apartment.

Minho: Alright, I'm going. Bye Mom and Dad.

Minho drove off and headed to Siwon and Tiffany's mansion to pack his things.

Minho: Ajumma?

Ajumma: Yes, Minho?

Minho: Please pack all my clothes and things from my room. And my Dad's assistant will be here to get my things.

Ajumma: Yes, Minho? Are you moving?

Minho: Yes, No more questions and tell the other maid to come help. I want to finish up as soon as possible, I don't want Hyung and Noona to see me leaving.

Ajumma: Alright.

(Few hour's later, the maids where finishing up packing)

Minho: Thank you for helping me. (Mr. Choi's assistant was waiting in the front of the mansion with a big car to fit all Minho's stuff)

Assistant: Sir, Maids from President's mansion are waiting in your apartment to unpack for you.

Minho: Alright, Thank you. I have to go somewhere. And I want everything to be clean when I get there.

Assistant: Yes sir. (Bow to him then drove off)

(Minho enter his car, then look at his phone wallpaper "It was Yuri" and saw Yuri's Red scarf in the passenger seat)

Minho: Why don't you want to see me? (Minho drove off to the beach)

(Few hours later, School ended and they all made their way to Shilla Hotel)

(Back to Yuri)

Yuri was sitting in the living room.

She already finish changing to a different outfit.

Few minutes later, She heard a knock on her door. (She open the door then see her cousin and her friends)

Snsd and Sulli with their boyfriends: Hi, Yul.

Yuri: Hi guy's. (Slightly smile)

(Few minutes later, they all took a sit)

Siwon: So, How are you Yul?

Yuri: I'm okay. Getting better.

Kyuhyun: Yul, I heard that you and Krystal are friends now.

Yuri: Yeah, We are.

Yoona: Yul, I have to tell you something.

Yuri: What is it?

Yoona: Don't get shock okay? None of us here didn't do it.

Yuri: Alright, Just tell me.

Yoona: Minho found out that you were rushed in the hospital.

Yuri: Really? (Fake smile) How did you know? (Everyone was quiet just Yoona talking)

Yoona: This morning he came to talk to us. He was very mad because we didn't tell him.

Yuri: Is that so? (Looking down while everyone was watching her) What did he say?

Yoona: He was really worried about you. (Yuri look up)

Yuri: Oh... (Yoona signaling Sooyoung to tell her what Minho said)

Sooyoung: And Yul.

Yuri: Huh?

Sooyoung: Minho said that when ever we meet you to tell you that he don't care what you want to do to your life.

Yuri: Really? (Release tears from her eyes) That's what he want to tell me? (More tears fall from her eyes)

(Yoona handed her tissue)

Taeyeon: Anyways, Yul why did you want us to meet you?

Yuri: I have to tell you guys something really important. (Sniff) I'm going back to L.A this Wednesday. I hope you guys are not against me leaving. (They all look at each other)

Tiffany: Why would we be against?

Jessica: Isn't it your decision?

Sunny: If you really want to go back, we won't stop you. We are always here to support you.

Yuri: Thanks guys. (Smiles)

Yoona: You talked to Uncle and Auntie about it right? (Yuri nod)

Hyoyeon: So, when you are back to L.A are you going to continue what you always do?

Seohyun: Of Course, Unnie.

Yuri: Actually, I'm going to be more busier this time.

Tiffany: That's .

Yuri: I know but I already miss working so much.

Yoona: So, Wednesday is your flight?

Yuri: Yeah.

Sulli: Unnie, Why so soon?

Yuri: Sul, I'm sorry but I need to go back to start working again. You guys can come visit me if I'm ever in vacation. (fake smile)

Jessica: Well, Yul you are not the only one is going back to America.

Yuri: I know. (They all look at Yuri) Krystal is also planning to go back to San Francisco, right?

Jessica: Yeah. I can't stop her.

(Few hours later, They all left leaving Yuri sitting in the balcony)

(Back to SiFany and Sooyoung)

Tiffany: I thought Minho doesn't have meeting today.

Sooyoung: He probably went to his office. (Sat on the living room)

Ajumma: Siwon?

Siwon: What's wrong, Ajumma?

Ajumma: Minho was here earlier.

Tiffany: Really, What did he do Ajumma?

Ajumma: He came here to pack all his things.

SiFany & Sooyoung: What? (Stood up)

Sooyoung: Ajumma to where?

Ajumma: I don't know. He didn't say anything.

Siwon: Oh Gosh. Hold on, I'll call him right now. (Siwon contacting Minho) "This number you are calling is not available" (Siwon hang up)

Sooyoung: He didn't answer?

Siwon: Yeah, He didn't.

Tiffany: Let's call Mother-in-law and ask her.

Siwon: We should. (Tiffany contacting Mrs. Choi)

Mrs. Choi: Hello.

Tiffany: Hi, Mom.

Mrs. Choi: Oh, How is my daughter-in-law doing?

Tiffany: I'm doing good, Mom. Siwon wants to talk to you. I'll put it on speaker phone.

Mrs. Choi: Alright. (Tiffany pass the phone to Siwon)

Siwon: Mom? Did Minho drop by at the mansion today?

Mrs. Choi: Yes. Why?

Siwon: We just found out that Minho left the mansion.

Mrs. Choi: Yeah, He came by here to get permission if he can leave you'll mansion because he wants to be alone for awhile.

Siwon: Is that so, Can you tell us where is he staying at?

Mrs. Choi: I'm sorry son, but mom can't tell you that. I already promise your little brother that we won't tell you guys.

Siwon: It's Alright then I'll talk to you next time.

Mrs. Choi: Wait, I have a question.

Tiffany: What is it, Mom?

Mrs. Choi: Do you guys know why Yuri doesn't want Minho to know that She was hospitalized?

Siwon: No. But when we find out well tell you.

(Sooyoung was very quiet then her phone rang it was Yoona)

Mrs. Choi: Alright. Bye.

(Conversation ended)

(Sooyoung answer Yoona's call)

Sooyoung: Oh, Yoong.

Yoona: Put it in speaker phone, I want Oppa and Unnie to hear it also. I'm also talking to Taeyeon Unnie in the other line.

Sooyoung: Alright. (Click the speaker button) Okay, Talk.

Yoona: Okay, You guys are probably wondering why Yuri doesn't want Minho to see her and doesn't want him to find out about her being hospitalized.

Tiffany: Yeah.

Yoona: Okay. Yuri doesn't want Minho to waste his time for her. She noticed that Minho is already tired from work so she didn't want him to be more worried about her than his work.

Taeyeon: Well, Minho is just being a good friend that he want to take care of Yuri even though he is very tried.

Yoona: Yeah, we know but one more thing.

Siwon: What is it?

Yoona: The reason why she doesn't want to see him is because she has fallen for him already.

Key: Isn't it good that she has fallen for him?

Yoona: Yes, But Yuri saw Krystal and Minho kissing in the garden.

Jonghyun: Woah, When was that?

Yoona: The same day when Minho just got back from the business trip.

Sooyoung: Is that why, She left? You said that she have to meet people from L.A

Yoona: I know, I lied because Minho was there.

Taeyeon: So, Yuri have feelings for Minho and Now she is heartbroken?

Yoona: Yes. She was crying really hard when I stay for a bit. We shouldn't have told her what Minho said.

Tiffany: Is she okay? You didn't leave her alone right?

Yoona: Yeah, She is okay. Of course not, Auntie arrive when I was about to leave.

Taeyeon: Good, She might cut herself again.

Sooyoung: Well, we have something to tell you guys. Its about Minho.

Yoona & Kim siblings: Okay, Tell us. (Sooyoung handed Siwon the phone)

Siwon: Minho, left the mansion. Now he is staying somewhere we don't even know only our parents know.

Jonghyun & Key: What?

Key: Have you guys contact him yet?

Sooyoung: Yes, Kibum. His phone is off.

Key: So, Are you okay?

Sooyoung: Yeah, I'm okay.

Yoona: I feel bad because we didn't tell him. Now he left you'll place.

Tiffany: Yoong, I think you should go tell Yul about this tomorrow.

Yoona: Alright.

Siwon: I think we should get this two to meet each other before Yuri go back to L.A

Tiffany: Why don't we do tomorrow?

Yoona: I think that a great idea.

Sooyoung: We should lock them in a restaurant together.

Siwon: Great, I think I know who's restaurant we should use.

Jonghyun: Who?

Siwon: Yesung. His restaurants are romantic a lot of people reserve that restaurant to propose to their girlfriends.

Tiffany: Good, We only have to get Minho to meet us.

Jonghyun: That's not a problem. I'll go to his office tomorrow morning and tell him that one off EXO's birthday tomorrow.

Yoona: Alright, Let's get permission first from our parents if we can skip school tomorrow.

Taeyeon: I think my parents would understand.

Siwon: Same thing to us, but I'll still talk to them about it.

Yoona: I have to ask my Uncle for permission first.

Sooyoung: Alright, We'll contact the others about it.

Yoona: Alright. I'll contact my uncle now.

Taeyeon: Okay, let's all hang up. (They all hang up)

(Yoona calling Emperor)

Emperor: Yes, Yoona? (pick his phone us during a meeting)

Yoona: Uncle, Do you mind if Snsd, Shinee, Super Junior, Sulli and EXO don't go to school tomorrow?

Emperor: Well, I'm not their parents to agree to that. What is the reason? (Minho look up)

Yoona: Well, We want Minho and Yuri to see each other for the last time before Yul go back to L.A

Emperor: Really. Does he know now?

Yoona: Yes, Uncle. But he still doesn't know about Yuri leaving.

Emperor: Alright, I'll let you guys not go to school tomorrow but you guys have to get permission from your parents too.

Yoona: Okay. Thanks Uncle.

Emperor: Mm. Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.

Yoona: Okay. I'll see you tomorrow uncle.

Emperor: Okay. (Look at Minho focusing on his work in the laptop)

(Yoona texted Sooyoung)

To: Sooyoungie~

Uncle agreed to it. But we have to get permission from our parents.

From: Yoong~

Sooyoung: Oppa, Uncle agreed to it.

Siwon: Alright, Tell her that our parents and Suju's parents is giving us permission.

Tiffany: Same here.

Sooyoung: Alright.

To: Yoong~

My parents gave us permission, Tiffany's and Suju Oppa's parent's gave them permission.

From: Sooyoungie~

To. Sooyoungie~

My parents also giving me permission.

From: Yoong~

(Taeyeon texted Yoona)

To: Yoong~

My parents gave us permission. The other girls texted me that they all got permission.

From: Taengoo Unnie~

(Taemin texted Yoona)

To: Yoong babe~

Babe, My parents is giving us permission and All EXO's parents gave them permission also.

From: Taemin babe~

To: Taemin babe~

Alright. Thanks I'll see you tomorrow okay. Remember to pick me up. Goodnight. I love you.

From: Yoong babe~

To: Yoong babe~

Alright. Sleep well we have a long day tomorrow. I won't forget to pick you up. Goodnight to you too and I also love you.

From: Taemin babe~

(Back to Yuri)

Yuri standing in the balcony while crying then Mrs. Kwon watching her.

FLASHBACK

"Yoona: He was really worried about you. (Yuri look up)

Yuri: Oh... (Yoona signaling Sooyoung to tell her what Minho said)

Sooyoung: And Yul.

Yuri: Huh?

Sooyoung: Minho said that when ever we meet you to tell you that he don't care what you want to do to your life.

Yuri: Really? (Release tears from her eyes) That's what he want to tell me? (More tears fall from her eyes)"

FLASHBACK ENDED

(Mrs. Kwon went over to Yuri)

Mrs. Kwon: Yuri Sweetie, Are you okay?

Yuri: Mm. (Wiping her tears)

Mrs. Kwon: Come here. Tell me what's wrong? (Hug Yuri)

Yuri: Mom, It hurts. Why does it have to be Oppa?

Mrs. Kwon: Aigoo. It's okay. (Patting her back)

Yuri: Have you felt this before? Falling in love with someone that will never falling in love with you?

Mrs. Kwon: Well, Your dad is my first and last boyfriend. I was in the same situation when I was young.

Yuri:...

Mrs. Kwon: I think I should tell you since you are old enough.

Yuri: Tell me what mom?

Mrs. Kwon: About your Dad and I.

Yuri:....

Mrs. Kwon: Your dad was a successor from my dad also. I was just the famous supermodel and a daughter of an emperor that grew up in States. Your grandfather told me to come back here to finish school then I meet your dad. At first we didn't get along but later on we started at being a close friends then end up having feeling for each other. Then I misunderstood your father that he doesn't have any feelings for me, so I went back to States then went back here then my friends joked around saying that your dad already got married to a Governor's daughter. You dad confessed to me that I'm the only one on his heart. (Yuri release her tears from her eye's)

Yuri: How did you feel when you saw dad with someone else?

Mrs. Kwon: Of course, I was really hurt. I went back to States to forget about him but I couldn't.

Yuri: That would never happen to me. I can never have anyone to love me.

Mrs. Kwon: What about Minho?

Yuri: He doesn't care about me. The girls said that he said that he doesn't care what I will do to my life. (Brust out crying)

Mrs. Kwon: Don't cry. (Emperor standing while listening to his mother and daughter talking)

Emperor: Can I disturb you two?

Mrs. Kwon: Oh, Hi honey.

Emperor: Yuri Sweetheart, go rest Yoona want a cousins day tomorrow. She is not going to school because she want to hang out with you for the last time.

Mrs. Kwon: That's great. Yuri sweetie. Go and rest your dad and I will head home in few minutes.

Yuri: Alright. You guys should go now. I'll be fine here. I won't do anything. I'll just go straight to sleep.

Emperor: Alright. Sleep tight okay. (kiss his daughter forehead)

Yuri: You guys also have a goodnight. (When her parents left she went straight to sleep)

TO BE CONTINUED