Worried

Catch me i'm fallen for you

A week after the scandal.

 

Yuri walking down the stairs and saw Ah Ria playing with Taeyeon, Yoona and Jessica.

 

Yuri: What are you girls doing here?

Taeyeon: We are here to visit our best friend.

Yuri: Thanks, girls. Where's Sooyoung?

Jessica: She couldn't make it, her dad wanted to talk to her.

Yuri: Oh. (Looking away)

 

(Back to Sooyoung)

 

President: Have you talked to your brother? It been a week and I haven't heard anything from him.

Sooyoung: I tried calling him and he is not picking up. Dad, do you have any idea where he lives?

President: I promised him that I will not give his address to anyone. I sent his secretary this morning and he said that he changed his passcode. I checked his accounts, it haven't been used.

Sooyoung: I'll go try, please. I just want to know if he is doing okay.

President: Your brother is a big boy, he can take care of himself. Sooyoung: Let me just try. Please dad. (Beg)

President: Alright. Here is the address. (Handing her a note) Take care.

(Sooyoung went rang the door bell several times and no one answered)

Minho is in his bed sleeping.

Sooyoung tried calling him again and he picked up.

Minho: What?

Sooyoung: Minho, open the door.

Minho: Soo, Not today.

Sooyoung: Mom and Dad is worried about you. And us we are very worried.

Minho: Please, Soo. Just leave. Leave me alone. (Hang up)

Sooyoung: Minho... Hello? Aish. Minho, open up! How can you not let your sister in? (Minho covers his head with a pillow)

 

Few minutes later, Sooyoung decided to leave.

 

Sooyoung arrives to Yuri's house.

 

Taeyeon: You're here?

Jessica: How did it go?

Sooyoung: He is not picking up anyone's phone call except earlier he asked me to leave and leave him alone. He doesn't sound well.

Ah Ria: Oppa is sick?

Yuri: Ah Ria, let go watch a movie in your room. (Took Ah Ria to her room)

Jessica: This is so much drama.

Yoona: We really have to join hands and make them confess to each other. Let's start with persuading Yul to go to Minho's house.

Sooyoung: How? My brother won't even open the door for his own sister. Y

oona: I'll stay here for the night and persuade her. And I also need his address, I'll text you girls when she change her mind.

Sooyoung: Here. (Handing her the note) How can she enter?

Yoona: Trust me, she will get in. (Smile)

 

TaeSooSica left Yuri's house (Yoona knocks on the door)

 

Yoona: Hey, the girls left. (Sits next to her) Ah Ria, stay here okay. I need to talk to your unnie for a sec. I will send someone here to play with you.

Ah Ria: Okay. Yoona grab Yuri to the livingroom while the maids head to Ah Ria's room.

Yuri: Hey, why are you pulling me all the way here?

Yoona: Are you still mad Minho?

Yuri: Yes. Yoong not now, I want to be alone right now. Watch Ah Ria for now.

Yoona: Wait, where are you going?

Yuri: I'm going to my room. (Head to her room)

Yoona: Aish. (Sit on the couch)

 

Yoona text the girls

 

Yoona: Hey, plan failed. She wouldn't even want to talk to me.

Sooyoung: I feel you, my own brother don't even want to talk to me.

Jessica: It's really complicated to bring this two together.

Taeyeon: That's why they are so perfect for each other.

Sooyoung: What are we going to do now?

Yoona: Don't worry, I will try again later. I have to go, I'm in charge of watching Ah Ria for now.

TaeSooSica: Goodluck

 

8 at night, Yuri haven't came out from her room since she talked to Yoona.

 

Yoona: Did she answer the door?

Maid: No Miss Yoona.

Ah Ria: Unnie, is Yuri unnie sick?

Yoona: Anni, Unnie is just not in the mood. That's it. (Stood up) Ah Ria, stay here and don't come out. Stay here with her. (Yoona head to Yuri's room, Maid bows)

Butler: Here's the key, Miss Yoona. (Handing her the key)

Yoona: Open it. This girl is getting me mad. (Butler opens the door for Yoona then close)

Yuri: I said I want to be alone, don't you know how to listen to me? (Thought it was one of her maids)

Yoona: Get up. (Grabbing the blanket)

Yuri: Yoong, don't you get it? I want to be alone.

Yoona: Look. I know that you are really mad at him but worried in the inside.

Yuri: No, I'm not.

Yoona: I'm getting tired of this. Yul, you can't stay here the whole time. Ah Ria is here, she is going to get affected with you and Minho's problem. Yuri stayed quite

Yoona: You know that Minho haven't move for a week. (Looks away) I heard that he is sick for a week now and IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! (Yelled) He even stayed outside of Unnie's house for an hour even though it's raining just to apologize. He is really sorry for following you secretly. You are very important to him.

Yuri stayed quite the whole time

Yoona: Fine, if you change your mind. Here is he's address. (Putting the note next to her) I want the old Yuri back. (Walk out of the room while Yuri was still looking out the window)

 

Yoona head back to Ah Ria'sroom

 

Ah Ria: Is she sleeping?

Yoona: Yes, You should go to sleep also. (Ah Ria hop in her bed)

Ah Ria: Good night.

Yoona: Good night. I'll be back tomorrow.

Ah Ria: Okay. (Yoona turn off the light and close the door)

 

Yoona sit on the couch then Yuri rushing down the stairs.

 

Yoona: Where are you going?

Yuri: What do you think? I need to go see him. (Left the house)

Yoona: Finally. (Text the girls)

 

TaeSooSica: So?

Yoona: She is on her way to his house now.

 

Yuri calls the president

 

President: Yuri, What made you call?

Yuri: Uncle, I need a favor. I'm heading to Oppa's house right now and I don't know how to get in.

President: The last passcode he used was his birth year, month and day. That's all I know. You should try yours, see if it works.

Yuri: Okay, Thank you uncle.

President: Hope you get in.

Yuri: Okay then, uncle.

 

Conversation ended

 

Few minutes later, Yuri arrived to Minho's house.

 

Yuri tried his old passcode which it didn't work then her birth year, month and day which worked.

 

Yuri thought: He uses my birthday as his passcode? (Smile)

 

Yuri enters his house quitely then found Minho sleeping in his bedroom.

 

Yuri: Oppa? Are you okay? (Touch his forehead) Oh my gosh, You are burning up. (Panic) I should take you to the hospital. (Pull her phone then she heard Minho mumbling)

Minho: No, don't. (Mumbled)

Yuri: Ottoke. What should I do?

Minho: I'm cold.

Yuri: I'll go get more blankets. (Went to go find some blankets she came back with one blanket) This is all I can find. (Cover him) Are you still cold?(Minho nods) Still cold? (Looks around then took her jacket off then went under the blanket to make him warmer) Minho hugged her tightly while Yuri tap his shoulder.

 

3 in the morning, Minho woke up and saw Yuri sleeping while hugging him tightly.

He watches her sleep for few minutes then head back to sleep.

 

Few minutes after Minho went back to sleep,

 

Yuri woke up and head to the kitchen to cook porridge for him.

 

Yuri opened his refrigerator there is nothing just water bottles and juice.

 

Yuri: This guy have nothing. (Calls her butler)

 

Butler: Yes, Miss Yuri, Is there any problem?

Yuri: Sorry to wake you up but I need you to drop off something to Minho's house. He is sick so I'm cooking porridge but he doesn't have a thing in here. Can you do that for me?

Butler: Yes, Miss Yuri. I'll be there in few minutes.

Yuri: Thank you. When you get here don't ring the bell just call me.

Butler: Yes Ma'am. Yuri went back to go check on Minho. She took some wet towel and hot water to place it on his forehead.

 

Few minutes later, Butler drop off the recipes and left.

 

While Yuri finish cooking, she manage to bring a bowl of porridge to his room. She slowly kick the door open then place the tray on his night stand and try waking him up.

 

Yuri: Oppa, Wake up and eat your porridge. You also have to take some medicine. (Minho slowly sat up)

 

Minho didn't say anything and avoiding eye contact.

 

Yuri place the tray in Minho's lap then sat in front of him and help him start eating by blowing the porridge for him.

 

Yuri: Ahh. (Feeding him, Minho slowly grab the spoon from her and feed himself) I'll be right back.

 

Yuri left the room to get his medicine, Minho watches her leaving the room.

 

Yuri talking to her dad.

 

Emperor: How is he?

Yuri: He have a fever. I made him porridge since he haven't eaten anything.

Emperor: That's good.

Yuri: Yeah.

Emperor: What about you?

Yuri: I'm fine, I'm not sick. My shoulder is better now.

Emperor: That's good. You can go back and take care of Minho. I'll also go ahead.

Yuri: Okay, bye dad.

Emperor: Mmm.

Conversation ended

 

Yuri quitely enter the room while Minho eating the porridge slowly.

 

Yuri: Here's your medicine, take it after you finish eating. (Placing the medicine in the night stand then sat on the chair)

Few minutes later, Minho finishes the porridge then Yuri went down to put the dishes in the sink.

 

While Yuri was downstairs, Minho change and head downstairs.

 

Yuri: Why are you down here? Go back upstairs. (Pushing him back to the stairs but he refuses) Go back and sleep more.

Minho: Just leave. (Stare at Yuri's eyes)

Yuri: Are you really asking me to leave right now? (Teary eyes)

Minho: Go. I can manage myself. Go. (Grabs her and lead her to the door)

Yuri: No. (Shrugs Minho's hands)

Minho: I won't ask you again. (Pointing at the door)

Yuri: Oppa, stop acting cold. Minho looks away

Yuri: Oppa.

Minho: Just go, please. (Beg with his weak voice)

Yuri: No. (Stare at each other's eyes with tears on their faces)

 

While Yuri was staring at Minho's eye's, her head started to hurt.

Minho: Please.

 

Yuri ran around while Minho slowly chases her then when she stop Minho tap her on the shoulder, she suddenly fainted.

 

When she fainted she landed on Minho's arm.

 

Minho: Yah, Yuri ah. Kwon Yuri. (Slightly slapping her cheeks to get her sense back) Kwon Yuri, Wake up. (Carry her to his room)

 

Few hours later, Yuri was still sleeping. (Dream)

 

 

Flashback

 

 

Two kids chasing and laughing together in a huge garden while they both being watch with maids and bodyguards.

 

Boy: Yul, this is fun. Come on and try it. (Jumping in a trampoline)

Girl: I'm scared

Boy: It's okay, I won't let you fall. (Lending his hand with a big smile on his face)

 

The boy playfully grab her doll from the girl.

Girl: Oppa, give it back. It's mine.

Boy: Catch me if you can. (Run)

Girl: Oppa! (Fell then she cried)

Boy: Yul, Are you okay? (Ran back to the girl while she is sitting in the ground looking at her knee bleeding)

Girl: Blood. (Cried)

Boy: Here. (Giving her back her doll)

Girl: Blood. (Cried more)

Boy: HHK! (Yelled)

HHK: Young Master.

Boy: Yul is hurt.

HHK: Oh, It's okay. Let's go put medicine. (Carried her in the mansion)

 

Airport Few days after Emperor's parents was murdered, Yuri was 7 years old

Girl: Appa, Where am I going?

Emperor: We are sending you to America.

Girl: I'm going by myself? (Whimpered) What about oppa?

Emperor: Minho is staying here with his parents.

Girl: I don't want to go. (Cried) Ommo. (Hug her mom)

Mrs. Kwon: Sweetheart, you are going there for your safety. Your father's friend family will watch you.

Girl: But.

Emperor: No but sweetheart. We will come visit if we have time.

Girl: Mmm. I will miss you guys. Be careful.(Cried while HHK carried her to the private jet)

 

Flashback ended

 

7 in the morning

 

(Yuri suddenly woke up from the dream and found Minho sleeping while sitting on the chair)

 

Yuri made sure Minho was sleeping then left the Minho's house and headed back to her house.

Few minutes after Yuri left Minho woke up and found Yuri not in the bed.

Minho search for Yuri around the house and look for her car in the front which it was already gone.

 

Minho: She already left. (Looks down)

 

(Back to Yuri)

 

Slowly walking in her house and found her parents sitting in the living room with Ah Ria parents.

 

Emperor: It's too early for you to have that face around here.

Yuri: Dad? Mom? You guys are already back?

Mrs. Kwon: Come here. (Hug Yuri) You probably have a rough time.

Yuri: Anni.

Emperor: Don't lie, Yoona told us everything. (Yuri looks at Yoona)

Yoona: What? I have too.

Yuri: Ah Ria, are you leaving unnie?

Ah Ria: (nods) Mmm.

Emperor: Don't be sad Ah Ria. (Ah Ria nods)

Yuri: Don't worry, I'll come visit you in school with the unnies. (Smile)

HHK: Emperor, Well go first. Thank you for everything. (Bow)

Emperor: No problem. I have someone help you move. (HHK bows)

 

HHK's family left

 

Yoona: Uncle and Auntie , I should go back home now.

Emperor: Okay.

Yoona hugs them and left Yuri sitting in the couch without saying anything.

Mrs. Kwon: Sweetheart.

Yuri: Mmm.

Emperor: What's wrong?

Yuri: Mom, Dad. (Her parents look at her) I regained all my memories back. (Tears falls through her cheeks)

Mrs. Kwon: Why are you crying then?

Yuri: You guys sent me to America because of what happened to grandpa and grandma? (Whimpered)

Mrs. Kwon: It's was for your own safety, sweetheart.

Yuri: And the boy that I used to play with all the time was Minho oppa? He was my childhood friend?

Emperor: Yes, you are right.

Yuri: Why didn't you tell me? I been giving oppa a hard time.

Emperor: Because I wanted you to remember it yourself.

Yuri: I feel bad. I don't think he will ever forgive me.

Mrs. Kwon: It's okay. He will.

Yuri: I made him sick. He starved himself for a week. It's all my fault.(Cried)

Mrs. Kwon: Shh.. don't cry.

 

Mrs. Kwon look at her husband with worried face.

 

Yuri's mom took Yuri to her room while Emperor stayed in the living room.

 

Emperor and President conversation

 

Emperor: I think it's time to announce the engagement.

President: You are right.

Emperor: Let's have a family dinner at my place. Bring your kids.

President: Next week?

Emperor: Next week it is.

 

(Conversation ended)

 

Minho enters the mansion while his parents having tea in the living room.

Mrs. Choi: Son. (Hugs him) We were so worried about you.

President: How are you son? Are you still sick?

Minho: I'm fine.

President: That's good. Next week, I need you to cancel your schedule and we are having family dinner with Emperor.

Minho: Alright. I'll get going now then. (Minho left then head to his siblings mansion)

 

Minho slowly enter the mansion and saw Tiffany playing with Lauren.

 

Minho: Noona.

Tiffany: Ommo, Minho. Where have you been the whole week? I heard you were sick.

Minho: I was. Aigoo, Lauren you are growing up so fast. (Made Lauren laugh)

Tiffany: She likes you. Your hyung can't make her laugh even just once. (Siwon walking down the stairs)

Siwon: I don't know why but I spend more time with her but she never laugh.

Minho: Hyung.

Siwon: How are you?

Minho: I'm okay.

Siwon: I'm glad to hear that. I just talked to dad. I heard that you just came from there.

Minho: Yeah.

Siwon: You know about the dinner with Emperor next week right?

Minho: Mmm.

Tiffany: I heard that Yul went to your house.

Minho: She did. She took care of me but when I woke up this morning she wasn't there.

Siwon: How did she get in? You know how Sooyoung couldn't even your passcode right.

Minho: Where is Sooyoung?

Tiffany: She's in her room, still upset that you didn't let her see you.

Minho: I'll go talk to her.

SiFany: Alright.

 

Minho head to Sooyoung's room and found Sooyoung sleeping.

 

Minho opens the curtin and grab her blanket.

 

Sooyoung: I told you that not to bother me when I'm sleeping. (Sat up and saw Minho) Minho?

Minho: Hi.

Sooyoung: Your okay. (Smile)

Minho: Yeah.

Sooyoung: Thanks to Yul, you are okay. How did it go?

Minho: She took care of me.

Sooyoung: That's it?

Minho: Mmm.

Sooyoung: You didn't apologize?

Minho: No. I wanted to.

Sooyoung: Why didn't you?

Minho: I asked her to leave then she fainted all of the sudden and when I woke up she was gone.

Sooyoung: Oh boy. You two are so complicated.

Minho: I don't know how to face her next week.

Sooyoung: What's next week?

Minho: Choi family is having a family dinner in Emperor's place.

Sooyoung: Really?

Minho: Yes and I don't know how to face her.

Sooyoung: Just be you and you'll be fine. (Minho smiled)

 

 

To be continued