The Beginning

Catch me i'm fallen for you

The next morning Minho checks on Yuri and Ah Ria and saw Ah Ria awake.

Minho: Morning Ah Ria. (Helping Ah Ria up and covering Yuri with the blanket)

Ah Ria: Oppa, When did you get here?

Minho: It was already late, when I got here. Come on Let's go cook breakfast. (Ah Ria nodded then he carries her)

 

Heading down to the kitchen then saw HHK standing next to to stairs.

 

Ah Ria: Appa! (Ran to her dad and hug him)

HHK: Hi baby. (Kisses her on the cheek)

Minho: What brings you here HHK?

HHK: I'm actually here to tell you that you will be in vacation so you don't have to go to the office. Just once in a while.

 

Minho: But...

HHK: Emperor said no but just follow what he orders. Emperor, Madame, My wife and I are going on a vacation as well.

Minho: Really? To where?

HHK: He is taking us to Hawaii. So please take care of my baby. And Emepror will be checking in with you two so don't do anything stupid. (Minho nods)

Minho: Araso. Is she allergic to anything?

HHK: Any kind of Alchol and watch her sugar. Not too much sugar for her.

Minho: Got yah. You talk to her then I'll be in the kitchen. (HHK nodded while Minho walks to the kitchen)

HHK: Ah Ria? Is it okay if Mommy and Daddy will not be with you for a while?

Ah Ria: Where are you going?

HHK: Mommy and Daddy is going somewhere with your Yuri unnie's parents.

Ah Ria: (nods) Okay, Bring back something. (Smiled)

HHK: Okay. Be good okay? And make sure that your Unnie and Oppa are getting along.

Ah Ria: Yes, Dad.

HHK: Okay, I'll make sure that your mom and I will call you as soon as we arrive okay? (Ah Ria nods) Take care okay? Go to your oppa now, I'll get going.

Ah Ria: Bye Daddy. (Kisses her dad's cheeks) Kiss mommy for me.

HHK: Okay, Behave for me. (Ah Ria nodded while left exited the house)

Ah Ria head to the kitchen then Minho help her up to sit in the stool.

Ah Ria: Oppa what are you going to cook?

Minho: I'm going to cook your unnie's favorite breakfast. Pancakes, eggs and toast.

Ah Ria: Yum.

Minho: Just sit and watch me okay?

Ah Ria: Yes oppa. (Few minutes later, Minho finished cooking)

Minho: Done. (Took Ah Ria from the stool) Why don't you go wake up your Unnie to come eat breakfast with us?

Ah Ria: Okay. (Ran while maids ran after her)

(Ah Ria gets to the room and finds Yuri still sleeping)

Ah Ria: Unnie, Wake up. It's time for breakfast. (Whispers to Yuri's ears)

Yuri wakes up and find Ah Ria waiting for her to wake up.

Yuri: Good morning Ah Ria. (Sitting up) Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you breakfast? Do you like toast and eggs?

Ah Ria: Let's go downstairs. Oppa already finished cooking.

Yuri: (Looks at the time 8:00am) Really?

Ah Ria: Let's go. (Grabs Yuri's hands and led her to the kitchen) Oppa, Unnie is awake. (Minho looks back and saw Yuri yawning)

Yuri: Morning. (Yawn)

Minho: (Took Ah Ria and place her to her chair without greeting her back) Come on let's eat. (Yuri looks at Minho only looking at Ah Ria.)

Ah Ria: Are you two going to work?

Yuri: No, Ah Ria.

Minho: What do you want to do today?

Ah Ria: I want to go to the Waterpark.

Yuri: Waterpark?

Minho: Okay, Let's go around afternoon. (Faces Yuri) Is that okay with you?

Yuri: Ye.. yeah. (She hesitated)

Minho: Okay. Ah Ria, I'll be back later.

Ah Ria: Where are you going?

Minho: I'll just go meet my parents. Okay? (Ah Ria nods then head to his room without saying anything to Yuri)

 

Yuri felt sad because how Minho is barely talking to her.

Ah Ria: Unnie, Are you okay? (Zoning out)

Yuri: Oh yeah. I'm just a little tired. Do you want to go watch a movie? (Ah Ria nods)Let's go. (Carried Ah Ria to the living room) They sat in the couch with blankets.

 

(Half an hour later, Minho finishes getting ready and heading down the stairs and saw Yuri sleeping while Ah Ria lays her head on her lap)

Ah Ria: Oppa.

Minho: Shh. (Whispers) How long have your Unnie been sleeping?

Ah Ria: I don't know. (Minho looks at the maids)

Maid: Almost an hour, young master.

Minho: You two stay here with Ah Ria, I'll take Yuri to her room. (Maids nods) Ah Ria, oppa will take Unnie to her room okay. I'll be right back.

 

Minho slowly carried Yuri and takes her to her room. He slowly places her in her bed then tuck her in and watches her for a bit while creasing her hair.

 

Minho thought: You must be really tired. (He walks to the door and looks at her once then slowly close the door)

Minho saw Ah Ria still watching.

Minho: Ah Ria, oppa will be back in a bit okay?

Ah Ria: Okay. (Minho drives of to his parents place)

 

An hour later, Yuri wakes up. Yuri slowly waking up and found herself laying down in her bed.

 

Yuri: What am I doing up here? (Getting out of the bed and looks for Ah Ria) Ah Ria? (Yells) Ah Ria? (Ran to the living room and found her) Ah Ria?

Ah Ria: Unnie, your awake.

Yuri: How did I get up to my room?

Ah Ria: Oppa found you sleeping next to me, so he thought that you could sleep more better in your room.

Yuri: Sorry, I was really tired from yesterday.

Ah Ria: It's okay, Unnie. (Minho calls Yuri)

Yuri: Hello?

Minho: I'll be there in a half hour, I'm just going to meet Sooyoung and Key for a couple of minutes. You guys get ready to leave for the Waterpark.

Yuri: Alright. (Minho hangs up first)

Ah Ria: Who was that?

Yuri: Your oppa, he told me that let's get ready and he will be here in a half hour. Let's go pick what you are going to wear. (Stood up and help Ah Ria)

 

(Back to Minho)

 

Sooyoung: Uncle really made you two live together with HHK's daugther?

Key: For how long?

Minho: Few weeks or months.

Sooyoung: How come you are not happy about this?

Minho: I know what is Uncle is trying to do.

Key: Minho, everybody knows how you feel about Yuri.

Minho: I know but everything won't be like before. I know you guys know about Yuri was involved in a car accident a year ago. (SooKey looks at each other)

Sooyoung: We didn't mean to hide it from you.

Minho: It's okay. I found out myself.

Key: We really didn't mean to hide it from you.

Minho: It's fine. I'm just worried about what is going to happen between Yul and I.

Sooyoung: Minho, Yul doesn't like it when you are worried about her. We are all hoping that she'll regain her memories soon.

Minho: I know.

Key: So, where are you guys going today with Ah Ria?

Minho: We are taking her to a Waterpark.

Sooyoung: Sounds fun, can we come with?

Key: Hey, we have a double date with Taeyeon noona and Onew hyung.

Sooyoung: Fine.

Minho: Next time. Soo, ask Yul next time not me. (Looks at his watch while Key notice it few times)

Sooyoung: Alright.

Key: Are you rushing?

Minho: Actually I am, I told Yul that I'll be there half an hour.

Sooyoung: Go ahead. We'll just come visit you guys next time.

Minho: Alright, I'll get going.

SooKey: Have fun. (Minho heads to his car and drove off to Yuri's house)

 

Few minutes later, he arrives the house then tells Yuri and Ah Ria to enter the car and heads to his room to change and packs some clothes.

 

Ah Ria: Oppa, you're here.

Minho: You guys go ahead and go to the car already. I'll be there in few minutes.(Walks pass Yuri without looking at her)

Yuri: Alright. Come on Ah Ria. (Helps her get into the car and buckles her up)

Ah Ria: Unnie, are you fighting with Oppa? (Yuri took her sunglasses off then looks back at Ah Ria)

Yuri: I actually don't know. (Yuri looks puts her sunglasses back on)

Minho: Ready? (Glances at Yuri while Yuri is dozing off)

Ah Ria: Yes.

Minho: If you need anything just tell me. This is a long drive.(Ah Ria nods)

Yuri puts her headphones in while looking forward.

An hour later, Yuri and Ah Ria falls asleep.

 

Yuri was moving so much that her sunglasses fell off on her lap.

Minho stops in the side of the rode to put her sunglasses aside while the bodyguards, Yuri's butler and maids stops behind them.

The Yuri's butler called Minho.

Minho: It's nothing important. Let's get going. (Drove off)

Half an hour later, they arrive to the cottage in the Waterpark.

Minho:(step out of the car and wakes Ah Ria up) Ah Ria, we are here. (Wakes up)

Ah Ria: Yay. (Minho helps her down while Yuri is taking to the maids about their things) Where is unnie?

Minho:(looks around and saw her talking to the maids) She's right there. (Points at her)

Yuri's Butler:Young master, the cottage is all set up.

Minho: Great. (Carries Ah Ria while Yuri watches) Ah Ria remember tonight you rest then tomorrow you can swim. Okay? (Ah Ria nods)

Maid: Miss Yuri, Let's go inside. (Yuri nods)

Yuri enters her room while talking to the phone with her dad.

Yuri: Hi dad, How are you and mom?

Emperor: We are fine. What about you guys?

Yuri: We are fine. We actually just arrived here to the Waterpark. We are staying here for one and a half day.

Emperor: Really? You guys have fun then and I don't want you and Minho arguing. You guys have a child with you.

Yuri: Yes dad. (Walking out of the balcony looking at the view of the lake) I heard that you guys are with HHK and Ajumma, Is it true?

Emperor: Yes, we are actually in the air right now heading to Hawaii. I wanted to give HHK and her wife some vacation so I thought about bringing them with us to Hawaii.

Yuri:That's nice. (Sounds sad)

Emperor: What's wrong? Are you not happy to talk to me?

Yuri: Nothing. I'm happy. (Minho walks in the room and hears Yuri talking to her dad)

Emperor: How's your shoulders? Does it still hurt?

Yuri: Dad, I'm fine. It been a year, when that happened. Don't worry.

Emperor: Sweetheart, just don't swim by yourself, okay?

Yuri: Yes Dad. I'll talk to you next time.

Emperor: Alright.

Yuri: You guys take care.

Emperor: Mm.

(Conversation ended)

 

Yuri puts down her phone and stretches, she groans. Minho was worried about bring her to the Waterpark with Yuri's shoulder.

 

(Minho knocks on the glass door.)

Minho: Hey, Ah Ria wants you to walk around with her. (Yuri nods while Minho walks away)

Yuri thought: Why is he cold again? (Place her phone in the bed then head downstairs)

Yuri: Ah Ria, I heard you want to walk around with me.

Ah Ria: Yes. (Yuri holds Ah Ria's hand while walking) Unnie, have to talk to Uncle yet?

Yuri: Yes, they are actually in the plane right now.

Ah Ria: Really? Why are you not talking to oppa? Are you two fighting?

Yuri: We are not fighting, Ah Ria. I just don't want your oppa and I to fight.

Ah Ria: Oh.

 

(Later, Yuri and Ah Ria went back to the cottage while Minho is cooked their dinner and ate his dinner)

 

Minho: The dinner is finish, you guys eat.

Yuri: Are you not eating?

Minho: I'm finish. I need to make a call.

(The maids helps Ah Ria sit in her chair while Yuri watches Minho walks out)

Minho: Dad.

President: Son, What made you call? How are you?

Minho: I'm okay. Well... (Looks behind) What happened to Yuri last year? I know she got in a car accident but what was her condition? I know you and mom went to go visit her in L.A So, please tell me.

President: Fine, Yuri was in comatose for one month. It took her time to recover from the car accident.

Minho: Did she break any bone?

President: They had to preform a surgery on her left shoulder. I know that you don't see any scar but she still have bruse which she covers it with make up.

Minho: How long is it going to get healed?

President: Your uncle told me that it will take about a year to heal. Don't let her carry heavy things.

Minho: She looks fine carrying Ah Ria.

President: Son, Yuri she is weak right now. Please take care of her.

Minho: Yes dad. I'll call you again.

President: Alright.

(Conversation ended)

Minho went back into the cottage and saw Yuri watching cartoons with Ah Ria.

Then he went to his room to use his laptop to check his email from his assistant.

 

(Few hours later, he went back downstairs and saw Yuri and Ah Ria sleeping in the couch)

 

Butler: Young master, the bed are all set up. (Minho nods)

Minho: Carry Ah Ria up and I'll carry Yuri up to their room.

Butler: Yes sir. (The butler led the way to their room while Minho follows)

Butler: Is there anything else you need Young Master?

Minho: That's all. You go ahead and rest. (Butler bowed)

 

The butler quitely close the door while Minho stayed behind to tuck them in.

 

While Minho is tucking them in Ah Ria suddenly woke up and ask Minho to sleep with them.

Minho: You're awake.

Ah Ria: Oppa, sleep with us. Please.

Minho: Your Unnie is here.

Ah Ria: I want you to sleep here with us, please. (Yuri woke up)

Yuri: Mm? Ah Ria, What's wrong?

Minho: She wants me to sleep here.

Ah Ria: Unnie, Can oppa sleep here? (MinYul look at each other)

Minho: You two sleep here, I'll... (Yuri cuts his sentence)

Yuri: Why not?

Minho: You sure?

Yuri: If she wants you to sleep here, why don't you? The bed is big enough for the three of us.

Ah Ria: Please.

Minho: Alright. (Lays next to Ah Ria)

Ah Ria: Goodnight. (Minho close his eyes while Yuri turns facing the wall)

 

An hour later, Ah Ria have fallen asleep and MinYul still haven't fallen asleep.

 

Yuri look if Minho and Ah Ria if they were sleeping then she got off from the bed then slowly opens the balcony.

Minho watches Yuri slowly opens the balcony door.

Yuri feels the breeze.

 

Yuri thought: Please, help me regain my memories back. I really need to know how I felt about him.

 

Minho joins Yuri staring at the moon.

 

Minho: Do you always stare at the moon when you can't sleep? (Yuri looks at him shock)

Yuri: Mmm. I should go to sleep. (Leaving Minho alone in the balcony)

Minho thought: Damn, what did I even came out in the first place?

 

Few minutes later, Minho walking into the room and saw Yuri sleeping quitely and lay back down.

 

To be continued