Weird Feeling

ME VS STRANGER

Shinhye POV

The next morning

I opened my eyes slowly. I was going to get up but I felt warm… and comfort. It made me unwilling to get up. What was this feeling?

Suddenly, I felt the wind blowing on my hair. Hm? Where was the wind come from? I turned around and saw a sleeping handsome face in front of mine. Hold on. His arm wrapped my waist. Didn’t he… hug me?

“KYAAA!” I screamed. It made him get up and let go of his arm.

“What happened?” he asked, half-conscious.

“YAH, WHY DID YOU HERE?! ARE YOU DOING SOMETHING BAD TO ME?!” I hit him with my pillow.

“Yah, you’re misunderstand! I was just hug you last night! Nothing happened!” Donghae explained.

“MWO?! HUG ME WHILE I SLEEP?! YOU’RE !” I hit him continously.

“Ouch! Yah, it’s hurt! Stop it! I hugged you because you said that you were cold!” he explained while he was blocking my attack.

I stopped hit him. I remembered my father will hug me whenever I feel cold. How could he knows?

“Really?”

“You’ve got fever last night and you said you were cold. I’ve tighten your blanket but you still felt cold. And then I remembered your father ever told me that he will hug you when you feel cold.”

“R-really?”

“Eo.” He nodded.

“Aren’t you lying?”

“Of course not! Look at that! I compress you all night so that your body’s temperature decrease!” he pointed at a compress beside me.

Okay. I think he said the truth.

“So, you take care of me all night?”

“Yeah,” he said.

Whoa. He’s so gentle. I never thought he could be as kind as like this to me. I regret that I hit him before.

“Thanks. By the way, sorry for being misunderstanding before,” I said.

“Nevermind. And I’m sorry too because I hug you and sleep in your room without permission.”

I cough after heard what he said. It means that… we sleep together and hugging all night? I blushed all of a sudden.

“Can you get out from my room now?”

*

At office

I was about going home by taking bus when Donghae called me.

“Park Shinhye, let’s go home together,” he asked.

“No. I wanna go to hospital.” I passed Donghae without seeing him at all.

You know why? Everytime I saw him, it makes me remembered that I have spend the night while hugging with him. My face will blushed and my heart getting faster all of a sudden. I don’t wanna Donghae see it.

“We can go to the hospital together then.” He followed me from behind.

“No need. I can go by myself.” I walked hurriedly.

“Yah, why do you keep away from me?”

“And why do you keep following me?” I stopped walking and turned around to see him.

“…” He frozen.

“O-okay. I will not following you. But I will go home with you,” he said again.

“No way!”

Aish. Is he stupid or something what? I just wanna stay away from him. Why he couldn’t realize it?

Donghae POV

“O-okay. I will not following you. But I will go home with you,” I said.

“No way!” She left me.

Hey, she makes me confused. Why she keeps her distance with me? She used to be happy if I asked her go home together. And the thing that make me getting more confused is… why did I keep following her? I was just realize that I follow her bus with my car now.

She headed to the hospital. I still followed her until she entered Mr.Park’s room. I relief that she didn’t realize it. After ten minutes waiting outside, I entered the room. She was surprised when she saw me.

“Why do you here? Did you following me?” she asked with low voice.

“Yah, don’t be overconfidence. I’m here because I wanna visit Mr.Park too,” I said.

“Aish,” she muttered.

I took a seat beside her. She moved her seat away from me. She was acting so weird today.

After a long time accompanying her father, Shinhye was going to home. I followed her, again. She knew that I following her so that she walked hurriedly until she saw someone.

“Kyuhyun-ssi...”

Shinhye POV

I could feel that he was following me again. Aish. Please, Lee Donghae. Stop following me. You just make me feel weird. I walked as soon as possible until I saw someone who sat down in waiting room.

“Kyuhyun-ssi…”

I approached him.

Kyuhyun saw me. “Shinhye-ssi. Do you visit your father?”

“Ne. And you? Accompanying your mother again?”

“Ne.”

I glanced at Lee Donghae behind me. He was looking at us.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, would you like to take me home?” I speak loudly so that Lee Donghae could hear me.

“With pleasure. But we have to wait my mother first,” he said.

“No problem. I will wait with you then,” I said.

I glanced again at Donghae. Now he walked away. I thought he was going home. Phew. I relieved now.

*

We arrived in front of my home. I saw Donghae’s car was parking at garage. He already came home. Omo. If I enter my home, then there will be just two of us? I’m blushed again. We have lived together for three months, and why only now I feel shy?

“Kyuhyun-ssi, do you wanna come into my home?” I asked him.

Oh please, Kyu. Just say yes. I don’t wanna face Donghae alone right now.

“Um… alright then,” he said.

I smiled. Thanks Kyu. You saved me.

Donghae POV

I was watching TV when Shinhye came home. I was surprised because she came with someone. Isn’t he Cho Kyuhyun, the son of Gaemkyu Corp’s owner? Cho Kyuhyun saw me. He was surprised too.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Are you Lee Donghae? The Supervisor of Shinhwa Corp?” he asked me.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Ne. And you Cho Kyuhyun from Gaemkyu Corp?” I asked him back.

“Ne. Nice to meet you. I ever saw you in shareholder meeting before. But I haven’t been greet you,” Cho Kyuhyun said.

“Nice to meet you too. Kyuhyun-ssi, have a seat please.” I invite him to sit down next to me.

“Oh, yes.”

I looked at Shinhye. She looked at me too and then turned her sight to Cho Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, which one do you want? Coffee or tea?” she asked Cho Kyuhyun nicely.

“Um… It’s up to you,” he said.

“Okay. I will make you a cup of coffee then.” She went to the kitchen.

Hey, her attitude to Kyuhyun is very different from me. She speak nicely to Kyuhyun and she always yell at me. Is she in love with Kyuhyun?

“Donghae-ssi, can I ask you something?” Kyuhyun asked me.

“Of course.”

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m living here.”

“Really? What relatives do you two have?”

“Um… I’m…”

“HE IS MY COUSIN!” Shinhye went out from kitchen and shouted suddenly. I and Kyuhyun were shocked seeing her attitude.

“Y-yeah. I see…” Kyuhyun said.

After thirty minutes visited our home, Kyuhyun went home. I wonder why Shinhye lying to Kyuhyun. Then I asked her.

“Park Shinhye, why are you lying to Kyuhyun?” I asked her while she was washing the dishes.

“Because I don’t want him get misunderstand about us,” she answered without seeing my face.

“Do you like him?” I brought my face closer to hers.

“N-none of your business,” she answered nervously. She still didn’t want seeing my face.

“Yah, be honest to me.”

“…”                                  

“Park Shinhye, can you see my face if you talk to me?”

“Yah, it’s up to me whatever I did!” she turned her face to me. Then she went to her room hurriedly.

What’s wrong with her? Why did her face was red? Isn’t she shy because I know that she likes Kyuhyun?

Shinhye POV

“Do you like him?” he asked me. He brought his face closer to mine.

“N-none of your business,” I answered nervously.

“Yah, be honest to me.” He said.

“…”                                  

“Park Shinhye, can you see my face if you talk to me?” he said again.

Aish. He was really annoying.

“Yah, it’s up to me whatever I did!” I couldn’t stand it. I faced him, and what happened? My face getting red again. I ran to my room immidiately.

Lee Donghae babo. I even couldn’t looking at his face from far away. Why did he have to brought his face closer to mine? It just make my face looked like boil crab.

*

The next day, I went to office and working like usual. Then my cell phone vibrated. Kyuhyun called me. I answered it.

“Yoboseyo.”

“Yoboseyo, Shinhye-ssi. Are you free in this afternoon?”

“Yes, I am. Why?”

“Would you like to hang out with me? We have to looking for a couple ring.”

What? Couple ring? For us? Yeah!

“Of course yes!” I said excited.

“Okay, I will fetch you later. Bye.”

I couldn’t believe it. Finally my dream comes true! Appa, Eomma, your daughter will be married soon! Haha. Just wait Lee Donghae. I’ll kick you up as soon as possible.

Donghae POV

It’s time for go home. I went to Shinhye’s room. I wanna ask her to go home together.

“Park Shinhye.” I knocked on her door.

“Yes, come in please,” she speak politely. Hey, what’s wrong with her?

I entered her room.

“Do you wanna go home right now? Let’s go home together,” I asked her.

“Sorry, Donghae-ssi. I can’t,” she said politely again.

What? Donghae-ssi? Is she alright? Is she Park Shinhye that I knew?

“Yah, are you sick?” I asked her.

“No.”

“Why did you acting weird?”

“Because we’ll be apart later. I wanna be kind to you from now on.”

“What’s your mean? Where are you going?”

“You’ll see.” She smiled mysteriously.

She’s so weird. I think I should following her again today.

*

I thought I knew why Shinhye rejected my offer. Cho Kyuhyun fetch her today. I followed them with my car.

They stopped at a Departement Store. I still followed them until they entered a jewelry shop. What are they doing? Seems like they looking for couple ring. Aren’t they… want to engaged?

Hey. Why am I sad suddenly?

 

 

 

 

 

Note :

Hi guys. I'm posting chapter 9 again. The server was maintenance and I saw the chapter 9 and some comments were deleted. Thanks for waiting this fanfic. I will update the next chapter soon. :)