Unexpected Event

ME VS STRANGER

Shinhye POV

The next morning, I woke up because of my phone ringing. I reluctantly grabbed it. I looked at the screen. Lee Donghae. Why did he have to call me now? He disturb my sleep.

"Yoboseyo," I replied lazily.

"Park Shinhye, are you awake? Pack up your clothes. We must go home now. "

"Mwo? Aren’t we going home tomorrow? "

"Ani. There are bussines which I should finish in Seoul. If you want to go home tomorrow you can go home by yourself. I wait in the car. "

CLICK. Donghae hang up his phone. What the? Even he didn’t give me a chance to speak.

"Aaarggh." I ruffled my hair annoyed. Finally, I was packing my clothes.

After packing and checking out, I went to meet Donghae in the car. He was waiting for me there. I looked at him sarcastically.

"Come in, Miss Slow. You're wasting my time just to wait for you," He says with his head poking through the car window.

Ah, how long I have to face this guy? But no. I will survive. I will not let this man win. I got into the car without saying anything.

On the way, I staged a silent action. Sometimes Donghae asked me to chat. But I didn’t respond. Finally he got tired and never ask me to chat again.

After one hour, suddenly there were barriers and police cars blocking our way. Donghae went out from the car. I stayed in the car with anxiety feelings. Then, Donghae back into the car.

"What happened?" I asked curiously.

"Last night, there was a storm in this area. There were many fallen trees blocking the roads. So they closed this road, "said Donghae.

"And how much longer we'll wait for the road open?"

"The road will be opened tomorrow morning. Weather forecasts says that tonight are going happen the storm again. "

"Mwo? Aish. Didn’t I tell you to go home tomorrow? Let's go back to the resort. I want to try the hot water bath,"I said.

"Ani. Tonight we stay at the lodge around here. I had look at an inn not far from here. Don’t you think how far that resort? I'm tired of driving. If you want you can drive over there. "

This man. Why he didn’t ever listen to me? I just keep quiet while still holding my emotion. Now we arrived at an inn that is not too large.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ahjumma. Can we book two rooms? " said Donghae to Ahjumma that sitting behind the receptionist desk.

"Sorry, but only one room left now. Today there will be a storm so many tourists stop to stay tonight," said Ahjumma.

"One room? Ah, Ahjumma, is there any inn near here? "

"No one. This inn is the only one in this area. "

Donghae thought for a moment. "All right. We reserve a room. "

I was surprised hearing his word.

"What? Yah, what’s on your mind? I didn’t want staying in one room with you! Just go back to the last resort! " I protested.

"Yah,  today there will be a storm! All the roads would have been closed. Do you want us to break through the barrier and then get caught by the storm? Do you want us appear in television news as a missing person? "

I was worried. After all, he was a stranger. What if he did bad things to me?

 "But how can we sleep in one room?" I asked.

"Don’t worry. I will not do bad things to you. You are not my ideal type. Besides, you’re not even hot. So, no need to worry, " he said.

After heard him say that, I relented. "All right. Whatever you want. But, what did you say? I’m not hot? Yah!”

We headed to our rooms. The room wasn’t too big. There is a bed, a sofa beside it, 21 inch television, and wooden tables. I immediately jumped into bed. Donghae didn’t say anything to see my behavior.

"Lee Donghae, because it's your fault that we should be like this, so I sleep on the bed. It’s up to you where do you want sleep. Understand? " I said.

"Alright. I'll sleep on the sofa. " Donghae said. "But, can you turn back for a moment? I want to change my clothes. "

I immediately turn back.

 

 

 

credit photo : ELFISH and Park Shin Hye International Fanclub